Default the greensteel regen goggles

has anyone heard if these were fixed? i thought i recalled hearing somthin that it was a bug, and will soon work on us. if it is indeed fixed, i know my next greensteel item to make.....if its not meant to be for us, ill just have to figure somethin else out...

Last I heard they only worked for Warforged that 100% healing. That means all the Healer's Friend enhancement + an item (I believe needs to be 10% or better healing amplification). Without it, regeneration of any sort (except the Tasty Ham oil) does not work. I believe this is working as intended and is not bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Citymorg View Post
    Last I heard they only worked for Warforged that 100% healing. That means all the Healer's Friend enhancement + an item (I believe needs to be 10% or better healing amplification). Without it, regeneration of any sort (except the Tasty Ham oil) does not work. I believe this is working as intended and is not bugged.
    What he said.

The problem is that regeneration is a positive energy effect that heals 1 hp every 60/30/15 seconds. This is modified by your healing percentage and rounded DOWN. With 95% healing, you still have no effect. Your only way to use these is with enough healers friend, monk healing amplification, or healing amp. item to get to at least100%. Not really worth it for most WF I would think.
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris P. Letus View Post
    has anyone heard if these were fixed? i thought i recalled hearing somthin that it was a bug, and will soon work on us. if it is indeed fixed, i know my next greensteel item to make.....if its not meant to be for us, ill just have to figure somethin else out...
    umm being an owner of a pair of these goggles I would say dont waist ingredients or shards on them. the regen is way to slow, you can drink a pot and get back more HP that you could get wearing the goggles for 10 min. I built them to test them and was severly dissapointed.

If the HP regen stacked and you could get 3 points every 20 secs or so they would be worthwhile but alas they are not.
    Officer of Maelstrom - Thelanis
    Torilin ~ Razzputin ~ Portix ~ Unitus ~ Aikman ~ Marrionn ~ Pearrll Jam ~ Staubach ~ Diazapam ~ Lanndry

okey dokey. thanks alot for the replys guys. ill definatly look at makin some other stuff then. you guys saved me some ingredients.

FTR, I am making a set of bracers that are:
    Tier 1: Greater Fire Resist (30 Pts of fire resist all the time)
    Tier 2:+2 Dex; +15HP (for the HP)
    This gives aspect of smoke;Displacement 2x/day for 3 minutes
    Tier 3: Fire Guard + Air Guard (only get the fire effect-Which I believe is 1d8 damage on being hit)
    This gives another Aspect of Smoke that is Blur (20% chance to miss) permanently

Mostly, it is just stuff that is going to be useful to have on all the time instead of needing to rely on others or clickies.