Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mark of Passage

  1. #1
    Founder Sani_Medicor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Mark of Passage

    I'm up to level 7 on my human monk. I'm loving the 7 minute expeditious retreats. I should never need to wear a striding item. Anyone got the ddoor and teleport feats? I think it would be nice to have teleport on a non-caster.

  2. #2
    Founder & Hero Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    22,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sani Medicor View Post
    I'm up to level 7 on my human monk. I'm loving the 7 minute expeditious retreats. I should never need to wear a striding item. Anyone got the ddoor and teleport feats? I think it would be nice to have teleport on a non-caster.

    Not on a monk but I do have the mark of passage up to d-door on my fighter/rge and on my Cleric and plan on taking teleport on the ftr/rge and I have found it very useful.

    The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

  3. #3
    Community Member Tanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,618

    Default

    I actually built Tanka around having the full line of Passage Dragonmarks. 9 16min Expeditious Retreats, 7 Dimension Doors and 5 Teleports are very, very useful.

    It's a lot of Feats for a non-Fighter, though.
    Person Æ, Sarlona
    Tanka Yomero (Human Hybrid) .:. Darani Yomero (Drow Sorcerer) .:. Yomero (WF Paladonk)

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I just wish that Dimension Door did more than just bring you back to the entrance you came in from. It's supposed to be a more versatile spell than that in tabletop. I rarely find myself using it more than once in a quest, but I'm only level 9. The other two powers are nice, though.

  5. #5
    Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    10,457

    Default

    I have em...love em.
    One of my favorite lines of feats.

    The teleport one has a couple issues.
    At the basic lvl you get 1 teleport......IMO you need at least 2. But you can take an enhancement to get more.
    But the worst part is you have to drag each location you want to telport to, to a quickslot.....that's a lot of quickslots! Annoying.
    But other than that it is great.

    Still....alot of feats for a non-fighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

  6. #6
    Community Member Tanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorInju View Post
    I just wish that Dimension Door did more than just bring you back to the entrance you came in from. It's supposed to be a more versatile spell than that in tabletop. I rarely find myself using it more than once in a quest, but I'm only level 9. The other two powers are nice, though.
    Once you start running Titan (the raid itself), you'll use it if you run the green puzzle at all.

    I go through all 7 of my DDoors on Tanka, and then some, on a standard Titan run.
    Person Æ, Sarlona
    Tanka Yomero (Human Hybrid) .:. Darani Yomero (Drow Sorcerer) .:. Yomero (WF Paladonk)

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanka View Post
    Once you start running Titan (the raid itself), you'll use it if you run the green puzzle at all.

    I go through all 7 of my DDoors on Tanka, and then some, on a standard Titan run.
    Good to know! Thanks!

  8. #8
    Community Member Puby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    215

    Default

    yes when i made my monk on risia i used that line of feats i found it very usefull hwen thee were just monks running around
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I'm also not mean, just honest.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload