Default Bard AC song and build assumptions

How long does the 15th level bard AC song last?? It's not AOE, right? It's only on one person??

I think it's funny that everyone posts their build assuming that this song will be on them all the time during a 15-30 minute raid encounter.... We're going to need to start bringing 3-4 bards on each raid just to keep the 5 melee up to their max AC throughout the entire raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

It lasts as long as the other bard songs (not the specialty ones, the normal ones, so about 6-7 mins at lvl 16 with most of the enhancements). Yes it hits only 1 person.

Rarely are there more than 1 or 2 people who care about AC in the raids my bard has been on. My motto: If they arent holding a shield, theres no point using it on them.
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    How long does the 15th level bard AC song last?? It's not AOE, right? It's only on one person??

I think it's funny that everyone posts their build assuming that this song will be on them all the time during a 15-30 minute raid encounter.... We're going to need to start bringing 3-4 bards on each raid just to keep the 5 melee up to their max AC throughout the entire raid.
    I also think its funny especially considering I only sing this for people I like.
    Cache - Katet
    In the words of the immortal Ryu - "See ya Suckas!"
    Code:
    Welcome back Gunga
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisulven6 View Post
    What a word weasel.