As always, there is some good and some bad; staying positive, let's start with the good:

The Good: What you did right

Pants! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I can finally have a high dex melee character that doesn't look like a Korean call-girl!

Quivers! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Auto-gather bags; another great addition, simplifying our lives immensely.

Hold-to-attack mouse button

Better Paladins; they needed it

The Bad: What you did wrong

Lag still not fixed

Still too much garbage taking up inventory slots; how about a "sheathe" for weapons like the quiver? Or a potion bag?

The Ugly: What you shouldn't have done at all

Monks; this is almost a deal-breaker for me. The whole server has been off their main toons playing around with the new class at the same time we were supposed to be trying to open the new dungeons, and the class sucks. The ki takes too long to build up, diminishes too quickly, gets used even when you miss, which is most of the time, and does very little damage even when it hits. The most desirable monk attributes are attainable with cheap items, while the items a monk needs are only available at end game and at great expense/effort. In short, this would be a balanced class if everyone was naked, but still wouldn't fill the most widely sought-after group role: healer. Instead, you need MORE healers to keep up with the zerging ninja brigade, and I for one won't heal a group with monks in it; it's just too much trouble.

Now, I'm off to play Naruto- I mean, DDO.