Thread: Cant get in

Default Cant get in

So it keeps saying my character is being saved, not letting my log onto the character that I wish to use. What does this mean and how do I remedy this? I've been on the other characters I've wanted to use today...I've had to restart ddo three times because its freezing at a load screen or something similar. Please help before the frustration mounts even more.
    Nightbreak - Triple completionist. Also Veelah, Koshmar, Grorzakk and a host of other lesser toons.

It actually let a previously-used today character in when I tried it just now, but that's not the one I want to play.
    Nightbreak - Triple completionist. Also Veelah, Koshmar, Grorzakk and a host of other lesser toons.

I went with your online support it suggested logging to different characters. I did, that did not work. It suggested going to another world, I did and that didn't work.

I know you guys are busy and lots of things are being reported, but this is my favorite character I'm trying to log onto.

The issue has been resolved, many thanks.

This was a good example of customer service resolving an issue in a timely, helpful manner.

Community Member juniorpfactors's Avatar

ok so whats the answer...i cant get 7 characters to log in

jrp

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpfactors View Post
    ok so whats the answer...i cant get 7 characters to log in

jrp
    First If it says your character is still being saved, try logging your other characters, if that fails try logging into another world. If that fails, open a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ariel7 View Post
    The issue has been resolved, many thanks.

This was a good example of customer service resolving an issue in a timely, helpful manner.

How long did you wait? I have been waiting over 20 minutes and no response.

Quote Originally Posted by sobelius View Post
    How long did you wait? I have been waiting over 20 minutes and no response.
    OK -- it's been resolved. Took about 40 minutes. Thanks to whoever resolved it.

Quote Originally Posted by sobelius View Post
    OK -- it's been resolved. Took about 40 minutes. Thanks to whoever resolved it.
    May have spoken too soon. Now the character is not logging in at all. No errors -- just sits at loading screen with no progress on the progress bar.

I'm sorry, Sobelius, I hope that as I read this hours later its been taken care of. I think my total time down was an hour, but the first bit I was reading tech support stuff and the last half hour I was preparing lunch for my wife.

Going on a day with unplayable characters now at 6 out of 9...the dead silence from gms and devs is troubling
    Psalm 144:1 Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle

Quote Originally Posted by Natalae View Post
    Going on a day with unplayable characters now at 6 out of 9...the dead silence from gms and devs is troubling

Nat, check the hug the devs thread, i replied to you there w/ something that worked for me when getting that saving message.
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar