Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Left Side

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    ummm I don't know what you fruity palidans do ... but us Fighters don't "gang bang" anything.
    Don't speak for my fighter. He has other interests.

Tormenting Role Players, Perma-Death players, and Turbine Mods since February 2006!
    Clandestine * Magestic * HughJaas * Chaloopa * LaBamba * Fervent * DezNuda * Heinous * DeLaScorcha * Waxxoff

Quote Originally Posted by soupertc View Post
    LOL!!

now let's get back to the CAT FIGHT between the ZERGER and RP...........MEEEEOOOOOW.
    Here kitty, kitty. Be careful what you ask for. Muahahahaha!
    Last edited by ShaeNightbird; 06-05-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Really needed a good Muahahaha. Forgot it the first time.

The Left Side

There really isn’t a battle between zergers and Role Players. They don’t group together. A group comprising these classes would be something like this:

Waterworks, part I =

Paladin - “Let us explore this dungeon to see if we can root out the evil of Stormreach, and rescue the poor, unfortunate guard who fell victim to their evil schemes.”

Wizard “Yes, let us charge forth mightily to destroy this evil, to cleanse this taint, to …”

Sorc - Hey guys, can you hurry up, we cannot leave until we have gathered the entire party at the entrance of part 2.

[five minutes passes]

Wizard - “ … to put and end to this reign of terror, to defeat these monsters on their own turf, to protect the innocent, to protect Venn and his compatriots, …”

Sorc - /squelch add Wizard

Wizard - “… to challenge evil so that not a single poor unfortunate can ever be oppressed, to take up arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing, end them …

Barb - Screw it .. Lets run STK.

Lets get this post back to where it belongs - why monks are killing puppies.

Tormenting Role Players, Perma-Death players, and Turbine Mods since February 2006!
    Clandestine * Magestic * HughJaas * Chaloopa * LaBamba * Fervent * DezNuda * Heinous * DeLaScorcha * Waxxoff

Quote Originally Posted by DelScorcho View Post
    There really isn’t a battle between zergers and Role Players. They don’t group together. A group comprising these classes would be something like this:

Waterworks, part I =

Paladin - “Let us explore this dungeon to see if we can root out the evil of Stormreach, and rescue the poor, unfortunate guard who fell victim to their evil schemes.”

Wizard “Yes, let us charge forth mightily to destroy this evil, to cleanse this taint, to …”

Sorc - Hey guys, can you hurry up, we cannot leave until we have gathered the entire party at the entrance of part 2.

[five minutes passes]

Wizard - “ … to put and end to this reign of terror, to defeat these monsters on their own turf, to protect the innocent, to protect Venn and his compatriots, …”

Wizard - “… to challenge evil so that not a single poor unfortunate can ever be oppressed, to take up arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing, end them …

That's pretty much the way it goes. Who wants to explore WW for the umteenth time? Was fun the first couple of times but after that, lets just get it done.
    The loot gods are jerks.
    Coming Soon!

Bring back the WDA!

If everyone in the party is Zerging...doesn't that make it a RP'er with Haste???

*whispers* The puppies are killing the monks! Shhhhhhh! Don't tell em!

The Left Side

Quote Originally Posted by ShaeNightbird View Post
    *whispers* The puppies are killing the monks! Shhhhhhh! Don't tell em!
    I understand the monks are pretty gimpy, but I had no idea it was that bad.

The only ones who are surviving are the ones who chose "The Way of Puddles".

Waterworks, part I =

[five minutes passes]

LOL thanks for the clearing that up for me. I was being sarcastic and was trying to get it back to the OP.
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)

Default Aww, c'mon...

Quote Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
    The disappointing (but not totally unexpected) lameness of the monk, coupled with the usual in-game bugs following a major update (friends list hosed up, etc.) makes the day of the way of the monk one big snooze-fest.

I agree with previous sentiments: lame class skill selection (does it match PnP?), too few points to make an effective monk and nothing offered by the monk not already done at least as well by other classes. The monk is just marketing window dressing, and adds nothing meaningful in any way to the game, IMO. Wake me when druids are ready.
    Yeah, the bugs really bit when we went live -- but like I told you the other day in our conversation, I'm having lots of fun with my warforged monk, and he's initially more powerful than some of my other characters. Actually, while barehanded. I kept him fairly balanced stats-wise, so maybe this is the key? Also, your stance should fit the situation...it's adjustable for any type of combat if you've gotten the right enhancements with your action points. And those finishing moves will come later with time and practice. You must be patient, grasshopper...

Master Po: [after easily defeating the boy in combat] Ha, ha, never assume because a man has no eyes he cannot see. Close your eyes. What do you hear?
    Young Caine: I hear the water, I hear the birds.
    Master Po: Do you hear your own heartbeat?
    Young Caine: No.
    Master Po: Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?
    Young Caine: [looking down and seeing the insect] Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
    Master Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?
    "Why is stuff so hard?" - William Murderface

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123