Default Looking for a guild on Sarlona

My wife and I have a duo team (cleric/barbarian) and have now hit the higher levels (15/16) -I think we would have more fun in a chilled guild and would enjoy some social banter. PUGS are fun but they are typically a big roll of the dice! We play 3 nights a week on average from 10-1am est and I hope there is a good fit for us out there.

Thanks

Waltz,
    Look for any member of Savagely Talented Dragonslayers (yeah, I know the acronym for our guild doesn't look that great). When I first started playing DDO when it was released I tried a few different guilds, but never found one I liked or that had enough players on when I was online. When I returned to DDO on the last Welcome Back Week period I ended up grouping with a fellow in STD along with some of his guildmates. It was immediately apparent to me that this guild was much more to my liking... a mostly older and mature group of folks who typically have 20 folks online after 9pm EST, which makes it pretty easy to find a guild group.

If you want a guild that is likely to have folks on when you're on, is mature and doesn't have any guild bickering or "drama" to distract you unnecessarily, and that has truly helpful and friendly members, I'd highly recommend talking to STD. They'll want to group with you a bit before inviting you, just to make sure its a good fit for everyone, so don't take offence to that... I'd be more concerned about a guild that just invites new folks without screening them at least a bit first.

I would say look for me, as I'm typically online by 9:30pm EST, but I'm gonna be away for a long weekend trip down to Orlando and won't be back on until Tuesday night. If you simply go to the WHO list you can sort folks by guild and look for Savagely Talented Dragonslayers to find someone and then send them a tell if you're interested.

Enjoy,
    Tigsen

Quick suggestion, hang out around a few places you like to run quests at. Meridia for example and take note of the guild names you see on when you are. Finding a guild with a lot of players but that don't run at good times for you will be frustrating. East Coast, West Coast 3 hour offset can make it tough on weeknights. West coast members just getting on while the East coast players are getting ready to call it a night.
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Default thanks guys

Appreciate it T, I will look you up

thx
    Waltz

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by WaltzInBlack View Post
    My wife and I have a duo team (cleric/barbarian) and have now hit the higher levels (15/16)

Sarlona Server:

Jonahh Rogue 9
    Vascuos Sorc 11
    Skullcrusher Barb 7
    I don't understand the discrepancy between your post and your sig. Is this 15/16 level thing your combined levels? Do you just not list the L 15/16 in your sig (and if not, why not)? Are your L 15/16s on another server (and if so, why post here)?

I just don't get it.