Thread: question

Default question

is anyone getting major lag and having alot of issues wit hvoice chat not workign atm? my party is having alot of lag issues atm

Caffeine, We aren't strategically savvy!™.
    Video Archive of Quests

yup, so bad that we couldnt even do a simple mission
    eventually every 1 gave up and left.
    then after I left I still heard the other players like I was still in their group

thisgame..
    Don't congratulate mediocrity,It makes people comfortable with being Normal. (Hurtzz)
    Nameerror,Bluezz,Tankzz,Powersupply,Rezzin,Ohmzz, Critz,Skillzz,Bullzzeye,Frenzyzz,Killzz,Mishezz, Favorzz,Hurtzz,Stuntzz,Panttera,Stuntzz,Beastzz, and Sinnzz

yeah, yesterday i was still hearing lagged party chat after i was out of the group for at least a minute, lol.
    <Sarlona>Leafy 12th life TR, Ingvild 25 Fighter, Backk 25 Rogue, Hipyletus 25 Sorcerer, Reinheits 25 Cleric, Cratonic 18 Fighter/2 Monk, Archean 20 barbarian, Steamfunk 24 Arti <Quantum Entropy>
    <Khyber>Cilicis 15 Bard/1 Fighter<Eximius>

The Left Side

Had the weirdest issues with voice chat last night. I was in a group with 4 people. My screen showed the wizard and my ranger with voice chat enabled. We could speak but the pally and cleric could not. The cleric indicated his screen showed his and the pally's voice chat enabled, but not the wizard and mine. He could speak only with the Pally. We reformed, and it was alright. Later, when I dropped group, I could still hear the other three for about 5 minutes into the next mission.

Tormenting Role Players, Perma-Death players, and Turbine Mods since February 2006!
    Clandestine * Magestic * HughJaas * Chaloopa * LaBamba * Fervent * DezNuda * Heinous * DeLaScorcha * Waxxoff