Thread: Vacation!

Talking Vacation!

Sings the GO-Go's tune slightly off key...

Seriously thought my son and I are heading down to Florida this week to visit family for a mini reunion, leaving wednesday night and though im bringing my laptop with DDO loaded dunno how much play time i'll get in. So if you dont see Kal or the girls in the next few days thats why. I'll be busy ignoring the family drama, avoiding the matchmaking old hags and know it alls who think they can run others lives. But on a positive side i'll be watching my 3 year old smile at Mickey Mouse and getting cheezy knicknacks to remember our first family vacation Gonna try to squeeze in some play tonight right now better go keep putting off getting the luggage out of the back shed lol im always doing stuff last minute.
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

Vacations are strictly forbidden. Back to Work (gaming).

Cautionary Tale:

The last time I took a vacation, i found myself married and inherited two munchkins. I have now put on 15 pounds and get no sleep
    Avoid the dreaded vacation at all costs. Become a workaholic. The tv is a good sitter for your child. Give her frozen tv dinners to lick all day for nutrition. You'll miss all your shows.

DON'T GO

D
    It's just a nickname not my job!!
    Beware the Cat Aggro

MrNarc 11th Level Paladin 1st lvl cleric Adar
    Bamboozle 14th Level Cleric Adar
    Greystoke 5rd Level Wizard Adar
    Briscoe 5th level Fighter Adar
    Chuthulu 5th Level Rogue
    Mapetite 4th Level Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by MrNarc View Post
    Vacations are strictly forbidden. Back to Work (gaming).

Cautionary Tale:

... i found myself married and inherited two munchkins. I have now put on 15 pounds and get no sleep.....

D
    you weren't supposed to EAT them!!!!!!

enjoy the vacation kalari... and get those busy bodies to babysit while you hit the nightlife... uhm... looking to meet that dream man they know is out there! how can you meet him if you are stuck at home with them? (work it)
    My DDO Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...princessfairee Added vids Mar'08
    Legends of Aerenal: Here in the beginning; here until the end! Caelan guild officer

LOL thanks guys and meh dont think going to be scouting for the dream man down there its mainly to relax and enjoy a change of pace. Just coming out of a 10 year marriage doesnt make me eager to head down that road though I know some of my friends down there will probably have some night time fun planned. Cant wait to cut loose ^_^ and im kinda excited about disney lol didnt get to go as a kid now I can bring my kid and see that smile.

ah... you misunderstood sweetie... i only said "tell them" you are doing that... then go catch a non-G rated movie and have some non-family fun!!!
    My DDO Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...princessfairee Added vids Mar'08
    Legends of Aerenal: Here in the beginning; here until the end! Caelan guild officer

Ahh now I gotcha and yeah Ive already decided that half the time will be family the rest will be me time. I just dont want to get lumped into that situation you know the one when the family surrounds ya and plays 20 questions. "So youve been divorced for abit now, when are you going to get back out there?" lol got to love the relatives but im not gonna let them spoil my fun I havent clubbed in ages but I know there are some nice spots down there that I may check out. And shopping I cant wait to shop ^_^

my brothers single. Hint hint nudge nudge. As long as you dont' mind moving to Toronto.

D
    Beware the Cat Aggro

Chuthulu 5th Level Rogue

LOL ^_^ is he a comic and dnd geek? yeah my qualifications arent real high hehe ugh finally got packing done I hope I tend to forget things then remember as im halfway to my destination so gonna go double check lol.

Yes he is. He is also employed. Likes the sci-fi/fantasy/horror flicks.Extensive Zombie film collection. Every girls catch.

As long as your a non smoker, hes available.

D
    Beware the Cat Aggro

Chuthulu 5th Level Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    got to love the relatives but im not gonna let them spoil my fun I havent clubbed in ages but I know there are some nice spots down there that I may check out. ^_^

EEK!! Run baby seals run for yer lives!!!

LOL Vaarsuvius and definately not a smoker, dunno about moving so far up north though kinda used to the southern weather ^_^ Id better get to bed get ready for this vacation cya guys when I get back if I dont get to play on the laptop down there.

Default Im ready to be home now lol

Whew its only been a couple of days and im ready to go home its too hot hear lol I thought SC got heat but this is crazy. Kids happy, family is still the same Ive ignored them and im enjoying myself but I miss my house my bed and my peace and quiet. I may get on in abit still debating was out in the sun most of the day everyone else is eating or about to crash, so it depends on what my body tells me lol I may end up zzzz. Hope yall that run with me didnt miss me too much ^_^

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    Whew its only been a couple of days and im ready to go home its too hot hear lol I thought SC got heat but this is crazy. Kids happy, family is still the same Ive ignored them and im enjoying myself but I miss my house my bed and my peace and quiet. I may get on in abit still debating was out in the sun most of the day everyone else is eating or about to crash, so it depends on what my body tells me lol I may end up zzzz. Hope yall that run with me didnt miss me too much ^_^

NOW you know why I moved OUT of Florida. Too damn hot & too many bugs. LOL!! But I do miss O-Town & all the fun stuff there. I miss ya & hope you hurry home soon!
    Jen - Mom, Maid, Goddess in MySpace - Drusella (WF) -Barbarian 10, Petruchio (HL) - Bard 3, Annastacia (H) - Cleric 6, Katherina (D) - Pally 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer J.
    I want to share something with you, three sentences that will get you through life:
    #1 - Cover for me. #2 - Oh, good idea, Boss! #3 - It was like that when I got here.

Quote Originally Posted by madmommajen View Post
    NOW you know why I moved OUT of Florida. Too damn hot & too many bugs. LOL!! But I do miss O-Town & all the fun stuff there. I miss ya & hope you hurry home soon!
    Woo gal your not lying I forgot about the lizards and palmetto bugs and fire ants my feet still itch hehe I like being barefoot or in flip flops so you know they attacked my feet. I'll be heading home in the next day or two hopefully. And I was on for abit tonight ran with a few guildies to get kills in the desert. Tommorrow afternoon and hopefully the evening i'll get some game time on cause that sun was too much for me and sundays are pretty much my laid back day im not going anywheres lol. *hugs* and if ya on when I get on we will have fun killing stuff. Either way gonna go pass out im wiped ^_^

Smile I'll be home soon yay!

Whew were leaving early morning tommorrow so I will be home soon yay. It was fun down here didnt get to do Disney so that was disappointing but it just cost abit too much and my mom made the point that I should maybe wait another year when James can appreciate it more. So we took tours of I drive went to a gokart place and sight seen our way to exaustion. I got to go out one night with my sister and realized A. Im too old for the club scene. 2. Loud noise smoke and music make me queasy lol. 3. Ive become too adjusted to the laidback barefoot life of the country and though I like the connection I get down here Im just gonna keep pushing for them to get it in my neck of the woods. I cant see giving up waking up and looking out my backyard and seeing nothing but land ^_^. So all in all it was a great vacation and made me realize I really do love my home no matter how far in BFE it is lol. Im going to try to get in game again tonight for a send off, it seemed like everytime I turned on my laptop here someone needed something and unlike home there are too many relative down here to escape from. Either way I hope to see all the folks I run with soon and meet newer ones Ive read about in our sever forums to. *big hugs* to you guys, now its time to go face that heat again whew the sun is really bright down here.

HOME! finally had to sleep abit we got in at noon got stuff put away as best as we could and passed out. But I think i can honestly say were all happy to be home. Got myself another temp headset till my logitech one gets here in a few days. Im gonna be on tonight doing something fun and if ya lucky you'll get to hear meh voice ^_^