Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help being flagged for raids

Hi I posted in the mod coordination thread last night and was too tired to realize what I posted (silly me with no sleep no good). Either way im making this thread to ask for help, ive run with people from various guilds like Eternal Wrath, SV, and others who have been really nice im looking to get flagged for raids. To this day ive only completed Velah (then reset the darn thing for my guild and we have yet to finish it). Ive run the GH quests but do not have all the relics to run the Reaver. And though my Guild grinds kills in the desert weve yet to run the pre raids for the DQ. I really want to do some of these raids anyway and not sure when my group will have it together do run guild runs of these quests. Several members pug them as it is as well, so it looks like Kalari may have to also.

So basically ive posted on my guilds forums that im going back to Pugging so that I can get flagged for raids to help make sure Sarlona comes out on top in the mod 7 race. Kalari is a level 14 wizard im flexible with spells and tend to carry most of the needed ones, I listen and do my best not to mess up on serious runs. I just want to do my part in helping and if any group needs an extra to run pre raid stuff so that they can get flagged I am more then willing to go. My guild has always said they dont mind me pugging but after awhile I felt guilty for running stuff they havent gotten to yet, but I think they will understand my want to be apart of this. So if anyone is interested pm me or post here, right now my scheduel varies but I can definately be on between the hours of 7pm-12 am est and if I need to be during the afternoons from 1pm to 5pm est. Weekends are open as well as long as I can maintain toddler aggro ^_^
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

Community Member Pallol_One-Eye's Avatar
    Basking in the glory of a Bruins Championship

Default I'll be glad to help

Kalari,

I was planning on rerunning the Desert quests to get flagged for the DQ Raid again on Friday night. I usually get on around 9 PM EST. I will either be running with my Sorc or my WF barb. I'll more likely that not have an LFM up. Just give me a shout and I'd be more than happy to have you along. Wiz King can be done in as little as 10 mins or so if you are not going for all the optionals. Chains of Flame a little longer, but not much. With a Bard in the group, the 3rd quest, which I always forget it's name can be run through in 8-10 mins as well.

After the 3 are done, you turn in your orb, bowl and phylactery and go run the 6-man. The 6-man can be completed by a competent group in approx 20 mins or so if you split up. Upon completion....kapow-DQ Raid ready you are!(after you talk to the djinn again of course)

The entire thing can be accomplished, soup to nuts, in about 90 mins, allowing for pot restock, sell/repair and extraneous repairs.

Anyway, look me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by EustaceTrevelyan View Post
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

Thank you Pallol *hugs* and friday at 9 sounds great ^_^ Id love to run it with you guys and if you do play your WF I will take the neccessary spells to keep him up I also carry wands and can use regular heal wands now to help with healing as well. I will try my best to be effective and like to have fun so this will be awesome thank you again.

I'll look for you in-game. I'm currently helping a few friends get flagged for titan, velah, DQ, and Reaver. (Although the latter I may just buy relics or something, getting 20 each is too much of a pain imho)

Do you have Hiding In Plain Sight already completed?
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Kalari - We'll have to run this weekend. I've completed all my pre-req's & am Dragon ready!! WOOHOO!!

Miss runnin with ya girly! See ya soon (hopefully!)
    Jen - Mom, Maid, Goddess in MySpace - Drusella (WF) -Barbarian 10, Petruchio (HL) - Bard 3, Annastacia (H) - Cleric 6, Katherina (D) - Pally 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer J.
    I want to share something with you, three sentences that will get you through life:
    #1 - Cover for me. #2 - Oh, good idea, Boss! #3 - It was like that when I got here.

Talking Thanks Guys and Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Solmage View Post
    I'll look for you in-game. I'm currently helping a few friends get flagged for titan, velah, DQ, and Reaver. (Although the latter I may just buy relics or something, getting 20 each is too much of a pain imho)

Do you have Hiding In Plain Sight already completed?
    Yes My guild and I ran that to get into the Restless Isles we did a quick run threw it so we could get into that area but I havent done the raid there and not sure if theres other pre reqs for the titan or not. Thanks Solmage *hugs* couldnt get on early today was on the run but I think the next few days I'll be on in game during the afternoons and evenings.

Oh and Jen *Hugs* that would be cool I have to do 2-4 again for vons was waiting for the group of Guildmates I was running it with to dedicate a night to finish it up but scheduel conflicts have prevented this. I told them last night when we ran together of my plans and they didnt have a problem with it so im ready to pug and get flagged for as many raids as I can ^_^ Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate this.

And I know what you mean about the relics if they didnt charge so much for the darn things on the AH id have done that but I dont mind running POP and Madstone its the Crucible that was rough on my group.

Default Depends on when ya run

I run all the raids on Grunaxe about every 3 days except the abbot which I still need to get flagged for. I usually PUG when I do run them let me know when you want to run them especially the demon queen thats where I still need a couple items on a couple characters.

Community Member Pallol_One-Eye's Avatar
    Basking in the glory of a Bruins Championship

Default Sorry Kal

Hey Kal,

I apologize, but circumstances beyond my control dictate that I won't get on Friday night now, or at least not until midnight or so EST. I will, however, be on Saturday night instead. Gimme a shout if you still want to run. I will have my WF Barbarian on and looking for DQ readiness as well as a bump in favor. I would like to get the prereqs done on elite to kill 2 birds with 1 stone if you are cool with that.

Anyway, be seeing you in game!
    Quote Originally Posted by EustaceTrevelyan View Post
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Halpo View Post
    I run all the raids on Grunaxe about every 3 days except the abbot which I still need to get flagged for. I usually PUG when I do run them let me know when you want to run them especially the demon queen thats where I still need a couple items on a couple characters.
    Bit early in the AM for posting Grun, or so it looks like to me....

I have some in need of flagging for various raids so will keep that in mind. Will be on later friday night. Just got my 3rd Velah ready last night, only a couple flagged for DQ preraid at the moment. None on Titan...
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Thanks Halpo and Zenako *hugs* I appreciate this, and NP Pallol *hugs* Saturday night is good to till then I should be on today from about 4pm est till 12am. Then for the weekend from 12pm est till whenever I get sleepy. Im willing to run any pre reqs for raids and the raids themselves, and i'll add names to my friends list.

Default Sorry

Sorry I did not get on last night as I had unexpected company aka the brother in law came to visit so I had a few too many beers with him. I might be on tonight but not sure. Unfortunatly I can't plan on when I am flagging this weekend because too many things are going on being a Holiday but if I do it will probably be early Saturday or Sunday morning.

Its no problem Halpo Trust me I know all about life cropping up and yesterday forgot that thursday night is dedicated guild run night so couldnt do much of any pugging anyway. But the next few days I should be able to most of the guild will be involved with sca stuff and the few that dont may pug with me to get flagged for stuff. Its no rush or pressure id just like to experience some of these runs and I appreciate anyone willing to join me.

I wold like to get flagged with you. I'll be on around 1030pm EST tonight look for Shaanon or Silentbob
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!"
    -Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Us Halfling types are furiously getting raid ready too. I think tonight is VON 1-4 again? Or the Titan prereqs?

I'll look for you ingame tonight and see if you aren't already engaged in something and want to come along.

^_^ Thanks and I will look for you both tonight *hugs* I should be on in a few trying to get my son down for a nap but i'll definately be on tonight and ready to take on anything thrown at me. I wish my halfling mage was ready for stuff like that but shes still a work in progress hehe. but Kalari is definately ready for pre raids and reqs and im a haste friendly caster..lol sorry had to put that there after that other thread, and i'll be stocking up on components for other buffs to

nevermind
    Last edited by geoffhanna; 05-23-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Default Woo thank you guys

Before I go pass out I wanted to Thank the Halfling Commandos for helping me get Dragon ready it was loads of fun and I got threw Haywire all the way for the first time. You guys are good luck and id love to run with you again sometime it doesnt have to be raids you were all awesome and im still hearing "safety dance" lol. Big thanks to Obo (hope I spelled it right) Isia, Pugster, and specially Sparksy sorry ya had to go threw my guild leader to find me hehe I went anonymous to quell the tells that I get from plat farmers and blind invites. I added you all to my friends list and thank you again. And emsteiner *hugs* didnt see ya tonight but if your on tommorrow I will be on during the day though I think at night Ive commited myself to a DQ pre raid run if that dont happen im free for whatever ^_^

kal...you going to be on this weekend? we need to get together & get some stuff done girly!! miss running with ya! you know...us carolina girls gotta stick together.
    Jen - Mom, Maid, Goddess in MySpace - Drusella (WF) -Barbarian 10, Petruchio (HL) - Bard 3, Annastacia (H) - Cleric 6, Katherina (D) - Pally 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer J.
    I want to share something with you, three sentences that will get you through life:
    #1 - Cover for me. #2 - Oh, good idea, Boss! #3 - It was like that when I got here.

Talking I'll be on in a bit :)

Hey Jen I should be on soon cleaning up getting James all settled down. Had to run to Laurinburg earlier since the NC walmart is closer then any in SC for us. I'll either be on with Kalari or Kahaira trying to get her to level 6 or perhaps run my tank or rogue threw waterworks I just discovered how much fun it is to play a rogue so Nyxy may get some play today till the raid stuff starts. So if you see either of these characters: Kalari, Kahaira, Nyxy, Severi or Waashu thats my girls. Kalari and Waashu are mages level 14 level 3 Nyxy is my level 2 rogue, Severi is my level 3 dwarf fighter and youve run with Kahaira my level 5 ranger ^_^ I dont play my cleric much waiting for a friend of the guild to get his account activated when he starts playing im going to try to level her up then. So if you see me give me a holler im ready to have a fun weekend

Unhappy May have to wait a day for running anything

Sorry guys family issues are keeping me from getting on right now dunno if im going to be on tonight sorry to anyone waiting on me including anyone in guild just cant get on the game right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast