Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Community Member RavenStormclaw's Avatar

Updated my like/dislike/verdict comments see post #61

Added clarifications to fighters handbook and mirrored armor within the context of the original posts of these items.

Thanks again for all the comments.

Item Name: Infiltrator Suits
    Item Type: Cloth armors, with non-robe graphics
    Found in: Rainbow in the dark chests
    Min LV: 14
    Changed Basic Values: The cloth is re-inforced with metal fibers that gives it 10% acrane failure
    DDO Attributes:
    These cloth armor get 3 Bonus, one from each list:
    List A: Fearsome, Deathblock, Greater False Life, or Heavy Fortification
    List B: Greater Fire/Ice/Lightning/Acid/Sonic Resist, or Protection 5
    List C: Feat: Shuriken Proficiency, Luck +1, Backstabbing +2, Feat: Lightning Reflexes

So, for exemple, you could pull the following Infiltrator suits (these are 4 random exemples)
    Fearsome + Greater Acid Resist + Backstabing 2
    Greater False Life, Protection 5, Luck +1
    Deathblock, Greater Fire Resist, Shuriken prof
    Heavy Fortification, Greater Lightning Resist, Feat: Lightning Reflexes

New Attributes:
    Other specials:
    Clicky(s):
    Flavor: " ."
    Author: The idea here is to finally have Rogue clothing. Fearsome/Deathblock of Greater resist already exist in game and are lvl 14. That is why i added the arcane failure drawback: it allows for better stats, and mostly discourage casters from using them, making it a rogue garment.
    I think Rainbow is a nice place to pull them, it is a good rogue-type quest.
    The randomness idea is to create some form of rarity among the inflitrator suits. Not only would people look for these, but they`d look for specific ones that fill out their character nicely. I can imagine that GFL/Prot5/Luck1 would be more sought after then the HF/Sonic/Shuriken one.

Quote Originally Posted by Venar View Post
    Item Name: Infiltrator Suits
    Item Type: Cloth armors, with non-robe graphics
    Found in: Rainbow in the dark chests
    Changed Basic Values: The cloth is re-inforced with metal fibers that gives it 10% acrane failure
    DDO Attributes:
    These cloth armor get 3 Bonus, one from each list:
    List A: Fearsome, Deathblock, Greater False Life, or Heavy Fortification
    List B: Greater Fire/Ice/Lightning/Acid/Sonic Resist, or Protection 5
    List C: Feat: Shuriken Proficiency, Luck +1, Backstabbing +2, Feat: Lightning Reflexes

So, for exemple, you could pull the following Infiltrator suits (these are 4 random exemples)
    Fearsome + Greater Acid Resist + Backstabing 2
    Greater False Life, Protection 5, Luck +1
    Deathblock, Greater Fire Resist, Shuriken prof
    Heavy Fortification, Greater Lightning Resist, Feat: Lightning Reflexes

New Attributes:
    Other specials:
    Clicky(s):
    Flavor: " ."
    Author: The idea here is to finally have Rogue clothing. Fearsome/Deathblock of Greater resist already exist in game and are lvl 14. That is why i added the arcane failure drawback: it allows for better stats, and mostly discourage casters from using them, making it a rogue garment.
    I think Rainbow is a nice place to pull them, it is a good rogue-type quest.
    The randomness idea is to create some form of rarity among the inflitrator suits. Not only would people look for these, but they`d look for specific ones that fill out their character nicely. I can imagine that GFL/Prot5/Luck1 would be more sought after then the HF/Sonic/Shuriken one.
    Posting items without giving balance comments using the provided balance comments template on page 1 will self-destruct the thread. Please give balance comments on as many items as you can Venar.I also ask everyone else to compare their balance comments list to my template and see what they have not commented on and to update their comments on items with a latter attempt number (For example, you have given comments on metamagic band 2 but as you can see from the balance comments template, the current version of metamagic band is 4.)THX THX THX

Updated my evaluations with the latest entries and updates.

Item Name: Ring of Spell Channeling (Fireball) [Revision 3]
    Item Type: Ring
    Found in: Random loot chests in appropriate level range.
    Rarity varies by the type of the spell as follows.
    • Buffs, Summons, Crowd Control - Uncommon (comparable to Skill Bonus)
    • Damage, Heals, Charm - Rare (comparable to Vorpal)
    • Instant Kill, Stackable Clouds, Walls - Custom Raid Loot Only

Min LV: 8 (Spell Level x 2 for Lesser, +2 Regular, +4 Greater, +6 Superior)
    Changed Basic Values: None
    DDO Attributes: None
    New Attributes: Spell Channeling (Fireball) - For purposes of calculating spell point cost, the spell level of the specified spell(s) is reduced by two for the user, to a minimum of one. Only the strongest Spell Channeling effect is applied to any given spell.
    Other specials: None
    Clicky(s): None
    Flavor: "Magical facilitators like these were created to enhance spell casting, without letting magic fall into the wrong hands."
    Author: ChainsawXIV

Notes
    Rolled level range note into the main description. Expanded property description with clarification of stacking rules for this effect. Updated Found In with rarity by spell type.

For what it's worth, I think that effecting multiple spells in broad strokes (by school and level) would end up being broken for any item, even raid loot. Effecting multiple spells at all needs to be hand done, in order to carefully exclude or limit access with regard to the spells in the third category in the rarity list above.

Item Name: The Shavarath Codex [No Changes]

Notes
    This item would not effect Phantasmal Killer, since PK does not summon a monster. It is an illusion spell.

Item Name: The Abbot's Cross [Revision 2]
    Item Type: Repeating Light Crossbow
    Found in: Abbot Raid End Chest
    Min LV: 16
    DDO Attributes: Enhancement Bonus +5, Greater Undead Bane, Ghost Touch
    New Attributes: Nemesis (Undead) - Nemesis weapons are enchanted to attack an undead creature's bond to the negative plane, the arcane effects that power a construct, or some other vulnerability more esoteric than physical vitals. A Nemesis weapon can score critical hits and sneak attacks against creatures of the specified creature type, even if the creature is normally immune to such effects. This also bypasses any level of fortification a creature of the specified type may possess.
    Other specials: The Black Abbot's Blessing - The Black Abbot has enchanted this weapon to magnify the effects of negative energy on the wielder. In the hands of the undead, the abbot's blessing would be a powerful benefit, but to the living it is a spiteful curse. When the wielder is struck by a negative energy attack that would cause normal or statistic damage, or inflict negative levels, damage dealt or number of negative levels inflicted is doubled.
    Clicky(s): None
    Flavor: "Among the most lethal weapons ever created for the destruction of the undead, the Black Abbot envisioned this weapon as a tool of assassination to hold over the heads of his more reluctant lieutenants. Ultimately though, he was too wary of it's power to let it out from under lock and key."
    Author: ChainsawXIV

Notes
    Removed the Disruption property, which should address the power concerns for every day enemies. For what it's worth, I also think it's a shame there are no named repeaters in the game, which was what made me think to create this. I'd love a named repeater, and I'd love even more to not be useless against undead and bosses as a rogue, since this game is just chalk full of sneak-attack immune things when compared to pen and paper.

I also updated the description of the Nemesis property with some flavor for context. The concept of the property in general is to allow critical hits and sneak attacks on creatures that would normally be immune, either due to fortification or creature type. This does mean more damage, but that's hardly game breaking. It's not as if it will result in any more damage than would be dealt to a comparable creature without immunity.

Edit: Added a down side to the Cross as a couple of people suggested. The Abbot's Blessing is designed to fit the style of the weapon, the flavor, and to actually be potentially harmful in situations where the weapon would be most used. The flavor text was also updated to better fit the revised design.
    Last edited by ChainsawXIV; 05-21-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Red face Mazza's 2c's worth...Having A Go - LOL (correction welcome)

Having a go here, because I think this thread is a good idea. I have ideas to post which is my main interest, but since I have to balance first this is it.

I am finding it a bit complicated, but will learn, so correct me, nicely , and I will.

I should state also I am not highly qualified enough REALLY to be able to comment on over/under power (yet) and but my main focus was on would I like to see this in the game and did I think this was a good idea. If this helps I will be happy to do this and try and get better on the statistical side of it

Someone pls tell me how you reserve a spot????

The Guided Lopper (Attempt 3)
    Like: You dont have to swing it around
    Dislike:
    Verdict:OP

The Metamagic Band (Attempt 4)
    Like: It is good to enhance anything you can
    Dislike:

White Steel
    Like: Like the rarity and the undamagable ability
    Dislike:
    Verdict:BAL

Punch's Club
    Like:
    Dislike:
    Verdict: Unsure

Mattock of the Titans
    Like:
    Dislike:
    Verdict: BAL

Sparkshield
    Like:
    Dislike:

Glamour
    Like:
    Dislike:

Soulsinger (Attempt 4)
    Like:
    Dislike:
    Verdict:UNB

Glowing ___ Ioun Stone
    Like: The enhancement effect
    Dislike:

Earring of the Practitioner
    Like: Great idea to restore spell points
    Dislike: Only 20? Would like more....

Fencer's Medallion
    Like: Clickies are just good period
    Dislike:

Stolen Spell Book
    Like: Like the idea of being able to access a rare spell not already memorized
    Dislike:

Cloak of Retribution (Attempt 2)
    Like:
    Dislike:

Lesser Mono-string Harp (Attempt 2)
    Like:
    Dislike:

Mono-string Harp (Attempt 2)
    Like:
    Dislike:

Epic Mono-string Harp (Attempt 2)
    Like:
    Dislike:

Dart of the Hornet's Nest
    Like: That one dart splits into many and you get it back again
    Dislike:

Drinker
    Like: The resurrection idea and story behind it
    Dislike: A bit TOO sinister for my tastes
    Verdict: BAL

Ring of Spell Channeling (Fireball) (Revision 3)
    Like:
    Dislike:

The Shavarath Codex
    Like:
    Dislike:
    Verdict:Unsure

Ring of Resurgence (Attempt 2)
    Like:
    Dislike:

Fighter's Handbook
    Like: Uniqueness and the opportunity to boost
    Dislike: Discriminates against mulit-classes, I would like to see it available to any fighter build mostly because it's name says it is for Fighters

Mirrored Armor
    Like: Seems totally unique and extremely interesting, something I would like
    Dislike:
    Verdict:Unsure

The Abbot's Cross (Revision 2)
    Like:
    Dislike:
    Follow me on TWITTER - IF YOU DARE

Just a clarification: The resurgence ring does NOT restore "clickies". It works on Turn undead (and thereby DV, DH, DL also) AND it would work on ANY class or race granted abilities, like Barb rage, Pali smite, Lay on hands, etc.

Hope that clears any questions up...............

I'll rate everything that I haven't rated yet tomorrow (fri 23rd)

Have a great night all!
    Last edited by ThrasherGT; 05-23-2008 at 01:57 AM.
    Mmmmmmmmm.......Doughnuts! - Homer Simpson

I proposed a new and 4th attempt for Guided Lopper. This is my last try for this item. IF it doesnt work, then I am gonna make something else with Guided Attack or Guided Critical in it.

New updates in yellow on first page with regard to items that get or or .

Everything else should be up to date. Correct me if you see something wrong.

We need some new peeps for more balancing comments. Got any friends you can try to get into the thread?

Lightbulb Well here goes it

Item Name: Kalistia's Magic Red/Yellow/Blue Wax (Attempt #1)
    Item Type: Wax
    Found in: Any latter quest other than where Scales or Ore are obtained
    Min LV: Lvl required for Scale or Adamantine
    Changed Basic Values: -
    DDO Attributes: -
    New Attributes: -
    Other specials: -
    Clicky(s): -
    Flavor: "Changes basic colour of Scale Armour and Adamantine Armour. For Example :-

RED Wax changes :- Black Scale or Adamantine armour into Crimson, Frosted Armour into Iridescent Rose, Blue Scale into Purple."
    YELLOW Wax changes :- Frosted Scale Armour to Gold, or Blue Scale Armour to Dark Green.
    BLUE Wax changes :- Frosted Scale Armour into Iridescent Blue, Black Scale or Adamantine into Navy".

It is visual however after I posted this I thought perhaps it could have the added advantage of boosting CHARISMA

Author: Mazeratti
    Last edited by Mazeratti; 05-30-2008 at 06:20 AM. Reason: more info wanted
    Follow me on TWITTER - IF YOU DARE

Updated my verdicts list (see post 61)
    also there are may 21 updates to fighter's handbook and mirrored armor buried withing the text of the original posts. Please comment.

If someone can tell me how to make pretty colors I will highlight the changes.

Thanks.

Ps. I should be current on all items now as to comments.

Default Soulsinger attempt 5.... ithink I got it

Item Name: Soulsinger
    Item Type: +3 Longsword
    Found in: Raidchests (Very Rare Random Drop)
    Min LV: 10
    Changed Basic Values: none
    DDO Attributes:
    New Attributes: Touch of Soulsinger, Astral damage, Harmonic death
    Other specials: Soulsinger harmonic properties when activated by a master bard are powerfull and unique. ML of 10 bard and 13 ranks in perform skill. Soulsinger amplies the hum of a master bard and sends the energy into a subsonic range that stretches into the astral plane effecting a creatures soul (any thing without a soul would be immune such as constructs and slimes). The harmonics are tuned to cause agony to creatures of evil. Thus each hit with Soulsinger does 2d8 astral damage. A crtical hit by Soulsinger does perform skill/2 extra damage. A nautral 20 that is confirmed as a critical hit sets ups such an harmonic resosnance as to sever a creatures soul from its body essentially killing it. There is a fortitide save of a dc skill in perform/2 of the wielder of Soulsinger (This is Harmonic Death)
    Clicky(s): Touch of Soulsinger 3x/rest: The harmonics of Soulsinger allow the bard to touch a good ally with the Sword and set up a harmonic resonance within their soul. This resonance enhances their reception of the next song that bard sings. This doubles the benefit they receive from that song for as long as its lasts. (note Touch of Soulsinger can not be used on yourself)
    Flavor: " The great Bard Elindrel of the Marshes sung his lifeforce into this sword as he lay on his deathbed. So great was his hatred of evil that it was transfered to the sword with devestating effect. Only the greatest of his pupils could wield Soulsinger. An interesting property was discovered afters its creation. The bard wielding Soulsinger can use it to amplify the effect of his next song on a good ally. Alas numerous attempts by its wielders have been unable to demonstrate the ability to use it on themselves.."
    Author:

Yag,

I updated Mirrored Armor and Fighter's Handbook as of May 21 but you may have missed it. Here is a repost.

Item Name: Fighters Handbook
    Item Type: Trinket
    Found in: Any chest that would produced treasure of the ML required; very very rare drop
    DDO Attributes: Seeker +6; special
    New Attributes: Special
    Other specials: This book is only usuable by full BAB classes; besides the permanent seeker effect, each book has a random assortment of fighter class feats inscribed into it ie cleave, improved trip, improved twf etc. While equipped into the trinket slot the possesor of this book may select one of the inscribed feats and have them active just as if they learned the feats during level up. Only one such feat may be active at a time and when another is selected they loose the use of the previous feat until it is reslected.
    New May 21: The magical nature by which this books grants the use of a feat you do not know does not allow you to activate a feat and then qualify for another more advanced version during level up. This is because your knowledge of said feat is magical and not inherent and if the book were every destroyed while in your possession or you chose another feat from the books lists you would loose all knowledge and ability to use the previously selected feat.
    Clicky(s): none
    Flavor: " These books were written in ages past and have within them the near accumulated knowledge of a long dead warrior race. While each book may vary on the tatics inscribed within them they all had detailed knowledge of the vital areas of nearly every creature in the known planes thus allowing their fighters to easily score critical hits. Since their creation they have passed through many hands. Some of the most noblest Paladins, bravest barbarians, ruthless tyrants, and mass murderers in history of be said to have had one of theses books in their possesion. It is not sure whether the magic of allowing one to learn and use a feat while holding this book was imbued at creation or if the combined years of exposure to the magic and might of the greatest warriors, for good or evil, caused this effect but it is undisputed that it is there.."
    Author: Ravenstormclaw

Default Mirrored Armor updated with clarifications.

Balance sheet updated as of May 23-- see post #61

Item Name: Mirrored Armor
    Item Type: Fullplate, gauntlets, helm, boots
    Found in: Vault of Night and Demon Queen Raid chests
    Min LV: 8 (note special requirements listed under special)
    Changed Basic Values: Fullplate has its base AC value increased by 3
    DDO Attributes: basic armor
    New Attributes: spell reflection (any ray, bolt, or missle based spell is reflected by this armor wearer takes no damage)
    Other specials: This armor is made from a now forgotten material called glass-steel. The unique property of glass-stell is that its surface is perfectly smooth and resistant to magic so as to reflect back any spell that is based in ray, bolt, or missle form. AOE spells are not effected by this armor. The unfortunate down-side to glass-steel is that it is extremely heavy. Much more so then regular full plate. This is why glass-steel full plate has a higher base AC. However; to wear a suit of glass-steel for any length of time require a 22 str and 22 con. While wearing a suit of glass-steel full plate there is a 90% chance of reflecting a spell (this is because your head, feet, and arms are unprotected). But, glass-steel also exists in the form of helms, gauntlets, and boots. For every additional piece of glass-stell your protection goes up by 3.33 percent however so does the base str and con requirement (they go up by 1).
    New May 21: Reflection was chosen as the term I used because like a mirror reflects light so does this armor reflect spells but in random directions. Again glass refers not to its str but to the reflective properties of the material. Like a glass mirror reflects light. To clarify another issue for every one point of strenth or con below the required minimum level you suffer -1 to dex, and your movement rate is decreased by 10%. Further you suffer a cumulative 2% of becoming exhausted per minute of wearing this heavy armor. Finally stat enhancing items would allow you to meet the required minimum str and con. Again this armor allow no magcial enhancments so its acts as +3 fullplate (due to the +3 increase in base protective ability). Also spells that do not come in the form of rays, bolts, or missles are unaffected such as fireball, ice storm, acid fog etc.
    Clicky(s):
    Flavor: " The art of making glass-steel died eons ago. No one knows where the material comes from or how these suits were crafted. The most reknown sages, mages, and alchemists of the land can not even begin to unravel the mystery. All that is known is that glass-steel is very heavy and durable. It affects are known but how and why glass-steel can reflect spells is not understood. Very few of the suits are known to exist but a fighter clad in a full set of glass-steel would be a mage's worst nightmare come true."
    Last edited by RavenStormclaw; 05-23-2008 at 10:31 AM.

Default Mirror armor updated comments in green

New Attributes: spell reflection (any ray, bolt, or missle based spell is reflected by this armor wearer takes no damage)
    Other specials: This armor is made from a now forgotten material called glass-steel. The unique property of glass-stell is that its surface is perfectly smooth and resistant to magic so as to reflect back any spell that is based in ray, bolt, or missle form. AOE spells are not effected by this armor. The unfortunate down-side to glass-steel is that it is extremely heavy. Much more so then regular full plate. This is why glass-steel full plate has a higher base AC. However; to wear a suit of glass-steel for any length of time require a 22 str and 22 con. While wearing a suit of glass-steel full plate there is a 90% chance of reflecting a spell (this is because your head, feet, and arms are unprotected). But, glass-steel also exists in the form of helms, gauntlets, and boots. For every additional piece of glass-stell your protection goes up by 3.33 percent however so does the base str and con requirement (they go up by 1).
    New May 21: Reflection was chosen as the term I used because like a mirror reflects light so does this armor reflect spells but in random directions. Again glass refers not to its str but to the reflective properties of the material. Like a glass mirror reflects light. To clarify another issue for every one point of strenth or con below the required minimum level you suffer -1 to dex, and your movement rate is decreased by 10%. Further you suffer a cumulative 2% of becoming exhausted per minute of wearing this heavy armor. Finally stat enhancing items would allow you to meet the required minimum str and con. Again this armor allow no magcial enhancments so its acts as +3 fullplate (due to the +3 increase in base protective ability). Also spells that do not come in the form of rays, bolts, or missles are unaffected such as fireball, ice storm, acid fog etc.
    RE-edit: Base ML required Lvl 8; Special requirement: 22 con and 22 str to wear set of full plate.
    For each additional item worn ie adding helmet etc base str con and str increase by 1(25 each for full set)
    If you do not meet the minimum str and con you suffer a cumulative -1 to dex and -10% to movement ragt (ie if you have just full plate and 18 str and 18 con you would suffer -4 dex (1 each for each point of str and con) and -40% movement. This penalty is per point per stat.
    Also for each point combined below the minimum requirements you suffer a 2% cummulative chance of becoming completely exhaused (-10 to str, con, and dex) in our example above it would by 8% per minute cummulative
    Clicky(s):
    Flavor: " The art of making glass-steel died eons ago. No one knows where the material comes from or how these suits were crafted. The most reknown sages, mages, and alchemists of the land can not even begin to unravel the mystery. All that is known is that glass-steel is very heavy and durable. It affects are known but how and why glass-steel can reflect spells is not understood. Very few of the suits are known to exist but a fighter clad in a full set of glass-steel would be a mage's worst nightmare come true."

Default Revised Punch's Club

Punch's Club rev. 2

Item Name: Punch's Club
    Item Type: +1 Club
    Found in: Invaders (or other higher level "chaotic" adventure)
    Min LV: 10
    Changed Basic Values: none
    DDO Attributes: CL1 "Touch of Idiocy" on hit
    New Attributes: -
    Other specials: -
    Clicky(s): LV 9 Feeblemind (DC 15, 19 for arcane casters, as per the spell description) 3x/rest
    Flavor: -
    Author: Dameron

Yo wassup RavenStormclaw ?! Sorry for missing your updates.

Can you please post the Mirrored Armor (Revision 2) with exactly how you want this item to appear in the unbalanced list?

You can also answer these question I came up with as I read it. You said it does indeed reflect spells in random directions. Does this mean a reflected spell might hit and affect another party member or possibly hit and affect a monster? Do these reflected spells hit back on full strength of the original spell?

Oh I edited the format of Soulsinger (Attempt 5) to be more clear and in the same format as the other items. Note that I do this with all entries to some degree; however, the functionality of these items are unchanged unless I mucked it.
    Last edited by Yagmoth; 05-23-2008 at 07:02 PM.

Other specials: The spell reflective properties of glass-steel are absolute. Any spell of the specified type that hits this armor is 100% refected. However, the reflected spell seems to lose its power for a reason that is not known. In the recorded history of this armor no one has ever been injured by a reflected spell. Full plate armor covers about 90% of the body so in practical adventuring aspects there is a 90% chance of reflection, allowing for the fact that a spell may strike the exposed head, hands, or feet. As the wearer acquires more pieces ie the helmet,, gloves, and boots the level of protection goes up. 3% per piece. However, no armor is perfect and even in a full set including the full plate, helm, gloves, and boots there is still a 1% chance a spell could slip through. Because glass-steel named not for its structure but for its reflective proerties is so heavy not everyone can wear it.
    Full Plate: recquires a con of at least 22 (including enhancements) and a str of 22
    For each additonal piece worn add + 1 to the minimum con and str requirements
    The max con and str requirments would be 25
    If you do not meed the minimum requiremtns then after 5 minutes of wearing a set of mirrored armor you will become totaly exhausted suffering a -10 to str, con and dex, and will be unable to do any action other than walk slowly.
    You may wear pieces of glass-steel armor other then the full-plate. They afford 3% protection per piece worn...this is obviiulsy cummalative. There is bas con and str requirement of 10 to wear a glass-steel item.
    Clicky(s):

Default Novice's Ring

Deleted to appease Yag.
    Last edited by RavenStormclaw; 05-24-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenStormclaw View Post
    Sigh... I know I promised Yag but I just couldn't help myself.

Item: Novice's Ring
    Type: Ring
    ML: 1
    Found In: Level 1 and 2 Chests in the Harbor
    Changed Basic Attributes: none
    Base Damage: N/A
    DDO Attributes: Protection +1
    New Attributes: none
    Clickies: One each of curse removal, lesser restoration, remove fear, neutralize poison, and cmw
    Special: These clickies are one time use only, no recharging, when all are used it is a simple Ring of Protection
    Flavor "When Stormreach was first founded a call went out for young adventurers to come and claim the land. The call was answered in droves and the Lords of Stormreach watched them die in droves. This was long before the healing and ressurection efforts of the Silver Flame. The Lords new the city was doomed unless a way could be found to keep these young adventurers alive. Thus a hoard of these rings were creates. Once the 5 gems incrusting this ring have been pressed and thier property used they turn black and this ring is a simple ring of protection. Numerous of these have fallen into Kobold hands and can still be found around the Harbor.
    Author: RavenStormclaw
    RavenStormclaw I do not appreciate your disregard for me tryin to keep this thread organized and fair as you continue to post items while you have 4 other items awaiting balancing.

I dont want to come off as a meanie so I will give you a warning not to post any more items until ALL your other items are balanced or you will risk being deleted from the thread.

I advise you to cut paste ur Novice idea for later posting (Which is quite lowbie cool) and say reserved for RavenStormclaw as I will not be adding it to the templates.

Save all them uber ideas including the novice ring of yours to wordpad for now eh? THX THX THX

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Ya know, even though I feel every single person in this thread respects each other, sometimes you guys crack me up and I gotta eat some popcorn. *LOL*

But please do try to adhere to the guidelines for this thread. It's not fair to go against them because then someone else might not have the chance to post an item when they think of it -- not everyone out there has a ton of ideas on memos and notepads to just copy CTRL + P into the thread. That 1 idea might hit them just as their reading this and they might not be the kind of person that will save it and post it later, so we should try to keep it fair to all who come to balance and post items.

Yag read your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yagmoth View Post
    RavenStormclaw I do not appreciate your disregard for me tryin to keep this thread organized and fair as you continue to post items while you have 4 other items awaiting balancing.

I dont want to come off as a meanie so I will give you a warning not to post any more items until ALL your other items are balanced or you will risk being deleted from the thread.

I advise you to cut paste ur Novice idea for later posting (Which is quite lowbie cool) and say reserved for RavenStormclaw as I will not be adding it to the templates.

Save all them uber ideas including the novice ring of yours to wordpad for now eh? THX THX THX

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast