Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Community Member RavenStormclaw's Avatar

Guided Loper (version 4)
    Like: Seeker +8,the reroll on a 2
    Dislike: You toned it down, bit underpowered now i liked the first version, go to +3
    Verdct: bit underpowered no

Meta-Magic Band (version 4)
    Like: I liked this from the beggining
    Dislike: none
    Verdict: balanced

Lesser Mono-string Harp
    Like: never run out of ammo
    Dislike:

Mono-string Harp
    Like: as above
    Dislike:

Epic Mono-string Harp
    Like: all the stat bonuses and the need to not worry about ammo
    Dislike: how would this work with manyshot...that could make this bow way overpowered
    Verdict: grumbles...but balanced

All versions of Mono-string Harp:
    Like: Never having to go whoops no ammo
    Dislike: revision have negated
    Verdcit: Balanced

Dart of the Hornet's Nest
    Like: Interesing concept
    Dislike: one attack roll for all those darts, overpowered by a long shot especially with str bonus adding to damage, barbs new favorite weapon
    Verdict: overpowered

Dreamstalker Boots
    Like: love the idea, fianlly a rouge can sneak past them darn spiders
    Dislike:

Drinker
    Like:
    Dislike:
    Verdict:

Ring of Spell Channeling (version 3)
    Like: Decrease in SP cost
    Dislike: none, but watch out sorcerers with fast casting times and a huge pool the right ring with the right spell could be devestating
    Verdcit: After having read the redo....balanced

Scepther of Shavarth:
    Like: clean, simple, well defined
    Dislike: none

Abbot's Cross:
    Like: Repeater with ghost touch and disruption and greater undead bane
    Dislike: I have problems with the nemesis property. I could live with the critical hits but overriding fortification is to much. It simply concentrates to much power in one weapon. A party with even 2 of these in the group would be nearly unbeatable in any quest with undead.
    Verdict: overpowered by a little.

Abbots's Cross version 2:
    Like: changes make sense, and hey its a repeater
    Dislike: I still have problems with nemesis bypassing all fortification.
    Verdict: Against my better judgement: Balanced

Ring of Resurgence:
    Like: Pali, bards, cleircs gonna love you......Barbarians they are going to worship you
    Dislike: I hate to say it but somehow barbarian rage is going to have to be excluded. At 14 plus they are already overpowered with all the critical rage enhancements. The only limiting factor is there number of uses per rest...double that and why bother running anything other then a healing cleric or a barbarian.
    Verdict: I love it but need the barbarian rage issue addressed.

Kalista's Wax:
    Like: who doesn't like to change their armor color
    Dislike: None

Ring of Resurgence Attempt 2
    Like: Like good for Paladins and bards
    Dislike: An already overpowered clickie gets a second life
    Verdict: Overpowered ( I just can't bear the barbarians getting this....they now will be perma-raged)

Kistilins Wonderous Scribe
    Like: The name
    Dislike: Having read over it 3 times I still don't get it other then the teleport to the market bank part
    Verdict: Incomplete (or I'm and idiot one of the two... )

Punch's Club version 2
    Like: cool idea beholders beware
    Dislike: Not sure how a clickie can have two different Dc's (I don't think that is possible)
    Verdict: incomplete

Infiltrator Suits:
    Like: Cool idea
    Dislike: Randomness could produce something not a ML 14 (ie possible to have grt false life, fearsome, and luck +1....believe Ml would be higher then 14)
    Veredict: Incomplete...would suggest you rework to create a few specific suits

Flying Carpet:
    Like: We can fly
    Dislike: Ummm.. for how long....better where your feather fall...
    Verdict: Given that this can't be used in quest....Balanced

Guided Loper Version 5
    Like: I get a reroll on a 2
    Dislike: with the update none
    Verdict: Balanced

Kistilin's Wonderous Scribe
    Like: cool idea
    dislike: none I now understand
    Last edited by RavenStormclaw; 05-30-2008 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    ok, will share a very special weapon created for a NWN persistant world....

The fabled Mono-string Harps

Lesser Mono-string Harp

Requirements - elf, half elf, or human
    -------------- Bard, Ranger, or Fighter with Long Bow specialization

Level Req. 4
    Rarity - very rare

Composite Long Bow +1 enchantment (does not need arrows)

equipt stats - +1 Perform
    ------------- +2 Hide.............................................. .................................................. .........Adjusted
    ------------- +1 Move Silently

Amplification II +10% Damage/effect on all 2nd lvl and lower sonic/sound spells and all bard song......Adjusted/New

Intricate bow with a slightly purple color
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mono-string Harp

Requirements - Elf, Half Elf
    -------------- Bard, or Ranger

Level Requirement 7
    Rarity- Extremely rare...tall tale to most

Composite Longbow +2 enchantment (does not need arrows)
    Generated arrows do an additional +1D6 Sonic damage............................................ ...........Adjusted

Equip Stats - +3 Perform
    ------------- +5 Hide.............................................. .................................................. .Adjusted
    ------------- +3 Move Silently
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Adjusted/Removed
    ------------- +20 spell points

Amplification IV +20 Damage/effect on all 4th lvl and lower Sonic/sound spells and all bard song.....Adjustment/New

Intricate bow with a slight purple glow
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epic Mono-string Harp
    >>>> Binds on aquire<<<<

Requirements - Elf, half elf............................................... ...........Adjusted
    -------------- Bard, Ranger............................................ ..............Adjusted

Level requirement 13
    Rarity - Myth ?

Composite Longbow +5 Mithral (does not need arrows)........................adjusted
    generated arrows do an additional 2D4 sonic......................................adjuste d
    Range is increased +20% (arrows).......................................... .....adjusted/new

Equip stats +1 Dex (perm. addition, like a tomb/book)(one time only)
    ----------- +6 Perform........................................... ......................adjusted
    ----------- +6 Hide.............................................. .......................adjusted
    ----------- +4 Move Silently
    ---------------------------------------------------------------adjusted/removed
    ----------- +50 spell points

Amplification X +30% on all Sonic/sound spells and all bard song..........Adjusted/New

Spell Camoflage 3/day
    Invisibility 1/day............................................... ...........................Adjusted/New

Epic Bow that glows purple

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sages have rumored that even after great study, all they know about the bows are that they
    originate from a lost (?) Elven culture many thousands of years old. The bows were originally just
    fancy curio's that collectors had and traded until 20 years ago they all started to exibit thier powers.

Most Sage groups that studied the weapons history, before and after the "Awakening" publically admit
    a small amount of concern. Why did they activate ? (reactivate ?)

Then there is alot for sages to be concerned about...being sages after all, like that similar thing with some oddly
    dark colored staves........................................
    This is an adjusted list, anything that was changed has a note
    Last edited by fatherpirate; 05-19-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    Halloween is dead on DDO.
    Kobalds stole it

Default He He I used the template yag

Item Name: Fighters Handbook
    Item Type: Trinket
    Found in: Any chest that would produced treasure of the ML required; very very rare drop
    Min LV: 14
    Changed Basic Values: None
    DDO Attributes: Seeker +6; special
    New Attributes: Special
    Other specials: This book is only usuable by full BAB classes; besides the permanent seeker effect, each book has a random assortment of fighter class feats inscribed into it ie cleave, improved trip, improved twf etc. While equipped into the trinket slot the possesor of this book may select one of the inscribed feats and have them active just as if they learned the feats during level up. Only one such feat may be active at a time and when another is selected they loose the use of the previous feat until it is reslected.
    New May 21: The magical nature by which this books grants the use of a feat you do not know does not allow you to activate a feat and then qualify for another more advanced version during level up. This is because your knowledge of said feat is magical and not inherent and if the book were every destroyed while in your possession or you chose another feat from the books lists you would loose all knowledge and ability to use the previously selected feat.
    Clicky(s): none
    Flavor: " These books were written in ages past and have within them the near accumulated knowledge of a long dead warrior race. While each book may vary on the tatics inscribed within them they all had detailed knowledge of the vital areas of nearly every creature in the known planes thus allowing their fighters to easily score critical hits. Since their creation they have passed through many hands. Some of the most noblest Paladins, bravest barbarians, ruthless tyrants, and mass murderers in history of be said to have had one of theses books in their possesion. It is not sure whether the magic of allowing one to learn and use a feat while holding this book was imbued at creation or if the combined years of exposure to the magic and might of the greatest warriors, for good or evil, caused this effect but it is undisputed that it is there.."
    Author: Ravenstormclaw
    Last edited by RavenStormclaw; 05-23-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Hmmmmmmmm excellent question
    Will manyshot unbalance the Epic Mono-String Harp

not sure...it is a high lvl rare item and I think many shot tends to
    unbalance many damage adding ammo/bows

will adjust it slight by changing 1D10 to 2D4 to take the edge off of extreme totals, on the
    bright side, the Mono-String Harp does not use ammo, so no chance to load up 'Uber" arrows

If that keeps it still a bit too meaty...drop it to 1D8
    Last edited by fatherpirate; 05-20-2008 at 02:31 PM.
    Kobalds stole it

The Guided Lopper (Attempt 3)
    Like: Seeker +8
    Dislike: Second chance at confirm crit
    Verdict: Overpowered

The Metamagic Band (Attempt 3)
    Like: AC bonus
    Dislike:

White Steel
    Like:
    Dislike: Use of 2H weapons as 1H weapons

Beguiler
    Like: Nice concept.
    Dislike:

Punch's Club
    Like:
    Dislike: Needs more clarification (DC on touch of idiocy), Maybe should be on crit only?

Mattock of the Titans
    Like:
    Dislike: needs DC check, and/or on crit only.

Sidearm
    Like: Good concept.
    Dislike:

Sparkshield
    Like:
    Dislike: DC a bit high for Level

Glamour
    Like:
    Dislike: Seems overpowered for high level characters without cooldown or uses per rest.

Soulsinger (Attempt 4)
    Like:
    Dislike: A bit complicated
    Verdict: Slightly Overpowered

Glowing ___ Ioun Stone
    Like: Should have had these long ago........
    Dislike:

Earring of the Practitioner
    Like:
    Dislike: Should be more SP
    Verdict: Underpowered

Nosering of the Brute
    Like: Nice concept.
    Dislike:

Fencer's Medallion
    Like:
    Dislike: Should be 3x Haste
    Verdict: Underpowered

Brooch of Spell Warding
    Like: Nice low level item
    Dislike:

Sturdy Wizardry Staff
    Like:
    Dislike: Only problem I see is: what if both staves have clickies?

Stolen Spell Book
    Like:
    Dislike: Need More info: is it destroy after use? cooldown?
    Verdict: None yet.

Wheat Thrasher Champion's blade
    Like: Nice item.
    Dislike: I am assuming this is self only, if not it is a bit overpowered........

Cloak of Retribution (Attempt 2)
    Like: Nice item
    Dislike:

Lesser Mono-string Harp
    Like: Nice low level item
    Dislike:

Mono-string Harp
    Like:
    Dislike: SP needs to be clicky
    Verdict: Overpowered as is.

Epic Mono-string Harp
    Like:
    Dislike: SP needs to be clicky, damage should be 1d6, 1d10 on crit.
    Verdict: Overpowered as is.

Dart of the Hornet's Nest
    Like:
    Dislike: Needs cooldown or some other limiting factor

Dreamstalker Boots
    Like: good concept
    Dislike:

Drinker
    Like: Very nice concept
    Dislike:
    Verdict: Balnaced
    Mmmmmmmmm.......Doughnuts! - Homer Simpson

as for Stolen Spell Book

it is a regular magic item (not a consumable)
    as for cool down, it's cool down is the same as the spell it represents
    Kobalds stole it

Default Last one I swear

Item Name: Mirrored Armor
    Item Type: Fullplate, gauntlets, helm, boots
    Found in: Vault of Night and Demon Queen Raid chests
    Min LV: 8 (note special requirements listed under special)
    Changed Basic Values: Fullplate has its base AC value increased by 3
    DDO Attributes: basic armor
    New Attributes: spell reflection (any ray, bolt, or missle based spell is reflected by this armor wearer takes no damage)
    Other specials: This armor is made from a now forgotten material called glass-steel. The unique property of glass-stell is that its surface is perfectly smooth and resistant to magic so as to reflect back any spell that is based in ray, bolt, or missle form. AOE spells are not effected by this armor. The unfortunate down-side to glass-steel is that it is extremely heavy. Much more so then regular full plate. This is why glass-steel full plate has a higher base AC. However; to wear a suit of glass-steel for any length of time require a 22 str and 22 con. While wearing a suit of glass-steel full plate there is a 90&#37; chance of reflecting a spell (this is because your head, feet, and arms are unprotected). But, glass-steel also exists in the form of helms, gauntlets, and boots. For every additional piece of glass-stell your protection goes up by 3.33 percent however so does the base str and con requirement (they go up by 1).
    New May 21: Reflection was chosen as the term I used because like a mirror reflects light so does this armor reflect spells but in random directions. Again glass refers not to its str but to the reflective properties of the material. Like a glass mirror reflects light. To clarify another issue for every one point of strenth or con below the required minimum level you suffer -1 to dex, and your movement rate is decreased by 10%. Further you suffer a cumulative 2% of becoming exhausted per minute of wearing this heavy armor. Finally stat enhancing items would allow you to meet the required minimum str and con. Again this armor allow no magcial enhancments so its acts as +3 fullplate (due to the +3 increase in base protective ability). Also spells that do not come in the form of rays, bolts, or missles are unaffected such as fireball, ice storm, acid fog etc.
    RE-edit: Base ML required Lvl 8; Special requirement: 22 con and 22 str to wear set of full plate.
    For each additional item worn ie adding helmet etc base str con and str increase by 1(25 each for full set)
    If you do not meet the minimum str and con you suffer a cumulative -1 to dex and -10% to movement ragt (ie if you have just full plate and 18 str and 18 con you would suffer -4 dex (1 each for each point of str and con) and -40% movement. This penalty is per point per stat.
    Also for each point combined below the minimum requirements you suffer a 2% cummulative chance of becoming completely exhaused (-10 to str, con, and dex) in our example above it would by 8% per minute cummulative
    Clicky(s):
    Flavor: " The art of making glass-steel died eons ago. No one knows where the material comes from or how these suits were crafted. The most reknown sages, mages, and alchemists of the land can not even begin to unravel the mystery. All that is known is that glass-steel is very heavy and durable. It affects are known but how and why glass-steel can reflect spells is not understood. Very few of the suits are known to exist but a fighter clad in a full set of glass-steel would be a mage's worst nightmare come true."
    Author: Ravenstormclaw
    Last edited by RavenStormclaw; 05-23-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrasherGT View Post
    Punch's Club
    Like:
    Dislike: Needs more clarification (DC on touch of idiocy), Maybe should be on crit only?

Mattock of the Titans
    Like:
    Dislike: needs DC check, and/or on crit only.
    Touch of Idiocy has no DC because there is no save for it. It does 1d6 to INT WIS and CHR and it doesn't stack so, at most, you're looking at -6 INT (big deal on most mobs) -6 WIS (-3 Will saves) and -6 CHR (-3 on all saves for paladins/blackguards only). I think it's obviously less powerful than a cursespewer

Also, the Mattock's "Disruption" effect was quoted because I figured everyone would know that I was referencing the existing "Disruption" effect (DC 14 fort save or die on hit).

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Post My Update

Kist here with updates on My Balancing Act with everything you've posted.

Some of my comments are tailored small. I'm focusing on the Soulsinger blade right now because I believe it is supposed to be a bardic weapon of legendary proprotions, so I'm trying to throw my 2 cents in on making it just that.

I promise as I muse about the items more there will be further constructive epilogues about the items in current balancing acts. If you'd like me to give something a REAL hard look, PM me and I'll happily do so and append it to my balancing act as well as a PM to you.

And yes, I'm much more optomistic than others so there are very few items that I say "Oh god, no, don't even try to balance this just scrap it!" Yes, I like nearly everything you guys have come up with so far but I've made my negative comments in the DISLIKE side and my "Oh yes, this is neat!" in the Like side.

No, I don't have any items to post yet. You all are doing FINE without me adding more stew to the pot. *L*

Default Edited Ring of Resurgence

Item Name: Ring of Resurgence (Attempt 2)
    Item Type: Ring
    Found in: Any chest where a Minimum Level 15 Item could drop. (Very Rare)
    Min LV: 15
    DDO Attributes: Resets ALL "Uses per Rest" abilities for Your character (self only). 1x/rest. Exclusive. Gold for hardness, Lvl 15 item for durability. ADDED: +4 to caster level for the purposes of turning undead.
    New Attributes: None
    Other specials: None
    Clicky(s): As Above
    Flavor: "Forged By the Silver Flame to Aid Only their Most revered Champions, this very rare and Highly prized ring was originally designed to double the number of turn undead attempts a Cleric could accomplish before resting (Since it's creation, other interesting uses have also been discovered.......).- The Silver Flame Chronicles- Chapter 4."
    Author: ThrasherGT
    Mmmmmmmmm.......Doughnuts! - Homer Simpson

Thread is progressing nicely; however, we have several infractions of the rules going on:

1) Posting items before all your other items are fully balanced. (RavenStormclaw you are definitely a sea of ideas here but can you hold it up for a bit eh eh??!!)

2) Posting items not using the provided template on page 1. (fatherpirate I am lookin at you here...your harp series is a neat idea with a horrible format!)

3) Posting items without first giving balance comments using the provided template on page 1. (fatherpirate again this is you!!)

4) Unclear verdicts. You can add all the notes you want after you post either Balanced, Overpowered, Underpowered, or Incomplete as your verdict.
    Last edited by Yagmoth; 05-20-2008 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yagmoth View Post
    Thread is progressing nicely; however, we have several infractions of the rules going on:

1) Posting items before all your other items are fully balanced. (RavenStormclaw you are definitely a sea of ideas here but can you hold it up for a bit eh eh??!!)

2) Posting items not using the provided template on page 1. (fatherpirate I am lookin at you here...your harp series is a neat idea with a horrible format!)

3) Posting items without first giving balance comments using the provided template on page 1. (fatherpirate again this is you!!)

4) Unclear verdicts. You can add all the notes you want after you post either Balanced, Overpowered, Underpowered, or Incomplete as your verdict.
    Guilty! But mirrored armor is the last great idea I had. Won't post anymore I promise.

Item Name: Ring of Spell Channeling (Fireball) [Revision 2]
    Item Type: Ring
    Found in: Random loot chests, level 10 range
    Min LV: 8
    DDO Attributes: None
    New Attributes: Spell Channeling (Fireball) - For purposes of calculating spell point cost, the spell level of the specified spell(s) is reduced by two for the user, to a minimum of one.
    Clicky(s): None
    Flavor: "Magical facilitators like these were created to enhance spell casting, without letting magic fall into the wrong hands."
    Author: ChainsawXIV

Note: As suggested, I've reduced the required level for the item above. The general pattern I want to follow is the minimum level to cast the spell (generally spell level times two) for Lesser, adding two to that for each grade. In this example, Lesser Spell Channeling (Fireball) would require level six, where as Spell Channeling (Fireball) as featured here requires a slightly higher character level.

In general, I want to keep this spell specific to avoid making it overpowered. To follow this example, Fireball isn't right for every situation, but it's generally pretty useful. It follows that reducing it's cost fits the same description. The item would be valuable, but not impact every spell cast. In a typical period between rests, it will save him a few hundred spell points, depending on what he's fighting. Reducing the cost of every Evocation spell on the other hand would be comparable to giving many arcane casters thousands of extra spell points, which is clearly excessive.

With regard to the spells available, as noted in my original post, this would need to be controlled, and should tend towards buffs for the most part. That being said, I can't think of any situation where having a discount on a specific spell would break an encounter or dungeon. Even endurance test encounters like Shroud IV would only be made easier, and even then to a limited degree.

Item Name: The Shavarath Codex [Revision 2]
    Item Type: Scepter (Scroll Appearance)
    Found in: Shroud 20th Completion Reward Option
    Min LV: 16
    DDO Attributes: None
    New Attributes: Greater Spell Channeling (Summon Monster) - For purposes of calculating spell point cost, the spell level of the specified spell(s) is reduced by three for the user, to a minimum of one.
    Flavor: "This blood stained, brass bound scroll contains a list of names, a roll call of creatures bound to service in Shavarath's armies, which can be used to focus the power of Summoning spells."

Note: I wasn't clear on exactly what Kistilan wanted to see changed here, but I've standardized the language between the two items.

Somehow an update to my balance comments did not take so I will do it over. You can see my view in the balance summary with just a verdict though.Everyone else pls take a look at ur balance comments and update them if you can with respect to new items and revisions to items like the harp series, metamagic band, guided lopper and such. THX

Updated my evaluations with the latest entries and updates.

Item Name: The Abbot's Cross
    Item Type: Repeating Light Crossbow
    Found in: Abbot Raid End Chest
    Min LV: 16
    DDO Attributes: Enhancement Bonus +5, Greater Undead Bane, Ghost Touch, Disruption
    New Attributes: Nemesis (Undead) - A Nemesis weapon can score critical hits and sneak attacks against creatures of the specified creature type, even if the creature is normally immune to such effects. This also bypasses any level of fortification a creature of the specified type may possess.
    Flavor: "Among the most lethal weapons ever created for the destruction of undead, it is easy to see why the Black Abbot kept this fearsome device under lock and key."
    Last edited by ChainsawXIV; 05-21-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Default Clarification on Figther's Handbook and Mirrored Armor

Just to clarify:

Fighter's Handbook: The books when created generate a random number of feats 1d3+1 and then selects them randomly. That means you may have only one usefull feat. Also you only gain the use of one feat at a time and you loose it when you select another.

Mirrored Armor: Ok. First of all the spell reflection is a property of the material glass-steel. It is 100% effective in its abiltiy to refect every spell of the specified type each and every time forever. The chance of reflection is not to high it is just right. The 90% comes from simple anatomy. Full plate covers torso, arms and legs leaving head, hands and feet uncovered. That is rougly 90% of the total body surface area (can you tell i am a doctor). Hence.... here it comes.....90% chance of reflection (there is a chance the spell could hit an exposed body part). Indvidually the head, hands, and feet each represent about 3.33% of the body. Hence the increase for each piece you wear. Its actually very simple if you stop and consider how the body is covered by the armor.

Raven

Some things to remember when making comments:

1) If you use incomplete as your verdict, then make sure you explain why in your dislike comment.

2) Make sure you are giving balanced comments on the latest attempt of an item and not previous itterations. I keep the latest version in the unbalanced item list.

3) Once an item is added to the final balance list you can delete it from your comments list.

Always follow this rule here ---> DO NOT POST ITEMS UNTIL YOUR CURRENT ITEMS MAKE THE FINAL BALANCE LIST. This is to allow new ppl to be able to jump in, give comments, and post items.
    If ppl keep posting new items while they still have items being balanced, then the red light will get reached in which case I have to stop updating the templates and try to get the items balanced and reworked.
    IF ppl keep posting items under the red light status (which means save ur items to wordpad for later posting) then I will have to abandon this thread.

Too bad this really is a futile effort. The Turbine Devs have their own set of details that they abide by. Nothing we do here will ever make a difference sadly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asialee View Post
    Spisey, you are a epic item no one can match your skillzs :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I think a full group of level 20s butt naked riding zebras should be able to beat part 1 even if the only portal DPS is said zebras kicking the portals with their hind legs as us Wisconsinites try to tip them over sideways and laugh about it afterward.

Please remember this rule for the persons who may stroll here, drop a load, and leave:
    1. Do NOT reply to any posts that are inflammatory, negative, or do not contribute to the item idea thread in any way.
    Yes I just broke my own rule...whuddya gonna do about it huh? huh?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets update those comments!

I need info on metamagic band 3. More ppl think Guided Lopper 4 is crazy overpowered? What do you think of the new items like Ring of Resurgence 2 and Fighter's Handbook and Abbott's Cross? Do you like my new balance scores checksheet and ? What can I do better in this thread?

THX - Yagmoth aka Mcsquishy.
    Last edited by Yagmoth; 05-21-2008 at 04:28 AM.

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Thumbs up New Rating Format!!!

Holy $*!&, Yagmoth. You've outdone yourself.

The entire rating system you instituted is awesome. Seriously simple and leaves more room for commenting. I'll update my balancing sheet later.

And yes, your inferring is correct on Soulsinger. Raven's asked me to assist with this and I will (tomorrow, I think). Busy busy busy week here for me.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast