Arrow Epic team questings

well i was lookin around the forums and came across a thread that was about a few warforged friends grouping together from lvl 1, only doing quests that were their lvl. if they ran out of quests that were their lvl, they wud do lower lvl quests until they got to the next level, and they never did quests higher than their level. over the few pages on the thread, it tells the tales of most of the quests that they did and i spent a long time reading them all with great enjoyment. here is the link: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=39680

So anyways, that is what i think the designers of this game wanted people to do. so i thought this would be a blast to get together with a group of people that we only group together and level up together doing the same thing that they did or similar to what they did. the only problem was is that most of my friends dont hav the patience to go through all of this slowely and would rather zerg through everything to get higher level. so im on the lookout for others that would like to do this with me. i think it would be great fun to do all this with a good group.

a couple rules that i would like to go by:
    * team players only. no players that only have interest in getting all the loot or zerging through the quest
    * we only group with eachother and dont do quests unless all/most of our group is there to keep our levels about the same.
    * we only do quests our level unless we run out of quests to do
    * we dont group/ play the toons we choose everday and all day. probably only a few days a week for a few hours.

we can agree on other rules as our group forms.

But if anybody is interested, please pm me or post on this thread. i am a good team player and can take quests slow if needed (which we will mostly be doing). i am experienced in most classes but for this epic quest i will prolly play a battle bard.

So please let me know if any of you are intersted. ingame mail/tells are ok to. my mains are listed in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    *fist shake* "Back in my day, we had to run the Coalescence Chamber up hill both ways! There wasn't even snow and the only slippery ice you could find was sleet storm! We had to imagine what snow would look like at Festivult time, and we liked it!"

not sure it is what they completly indented as the first cap was level 10 and quest were a able to get level 12, and the lower level you are in i quest the higher bonus to xp u get. But all in all sounds like good fun

If timing could be worked out it sounds fun to me

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Default Static Group

Quote Originally Posted by adamr09 View Post
    well i was lookin around the forums and came across a thread that was about a few warforged friends grouping together from lvl 1, only doing quests that were their lvl. if they ran out of quests that were their lvl, they wud do lower lvl quests until they got to the next level, and they never did quests higher than their level. over the few pages on the thread, it tells the tales of most of the quests that they did and i spent a long time reading them all with great enjoyment. here is the link: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=39680

So anyways, that is what i think the designers of this game wanted people to do. so i thought this would be a blast to get together with a group of people that we only group together and level up together doing the same thing that they did or similar to what they did. the only problem was is that most of my friends dont hav the patience to go through all of this slowely and would rather zerg through everything to get higher level. so im on the lookout for others that would like to do this with me. i think it would be great fun to do all this with a good group.

a couple rules that i would like to go by:
    * team players only. no players that only have interest in getting all the loot or zerging through the quest
    * we only group with eachother and dont do quests unless all/most of our group is there to keep our levels about the same.
    * we only do quests our level unless we run out of quests to do
    * we dont group/ play the toons we choose everday and all day. probably only a few days a week for a few hours.

we can agree on other rules as our group forms.

But if anybody is interested, please pm me or post on this thread. i am a good team player and can take quests slow if needed (which we will mostly be doing). i am experienced in most classes but for this epic quest i will prolly play a battle bard.

So please let me know if any of you are intersted. ingame mail/tells are ok to. my mains are listed in my sig.
    Geez Adamr. You didn't even ask your guildies?

Six of us have started a static group with similar rules. The only difference is that we run each quest no more than once on normal-hard-elite. Myself, Mirak, Minty, Clara, and Sal have lost Tarla to real life commitments and we'd love to have you aboard. We are currently scheduled to play every Monday night from 22:00 to midnight EST. If you're interested just give us a holler in guild chat or through a PM. Note: our gaming day is negotiable.
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net