Community Member

Default TWF Build advice

Unsure of how to go about doing this, was thinking of going TWF Bard with healing and buffs, unsure if CC should be put in, or replaced with healing. What race would best compliment this, human? Elf for dex? WF, and sacrifice CC altogether. And weapon choice: Rapiers, Khopeshes? And a little help with the build? I'm very unsure with all of the possibilities. If someone could help me find what's up, that'd be great. c:

Community Member

and also regarding multiclassing, assuming i should do fighter and/or barb.
    Should I go with 16bard/2fighter/2barb, 18bard/2barb, 18bard/2fighter?
    What are the benefits of doing those

Why not do 16/2/2 bard/fighter/rogue? Bards get 6 points per level (at 10 int, or 8 as a human), meaning you can get the important rogue skills easily. This gives you two feats, martial prof (fighter), evasion, trap skills, and some sneak attack (rogue).

You can get pretty much everything you want, inc CC, but that'll require more charisma, thus you have less dps. (although, 50% more damage versus 10 str... I'd take the first :3)
    I won't give you a a build, bards aren't my forte, but as a rule, bards can self heal very easily, and can be half-decent backup raid healers (for when someone forgot to tell that FvS not to get agro, and instead keep the silly melees alive)

*edit* damn forums.

Anyway, I'd say human. Heal amp, feat, human versatility? Yes please!

As for khopesh v rapier, eh. If you're more dps orientated, I'd try slot in the khopeshes, but if you got for CC (and still want TWF for dps) I'd go rapiers. Or, to be fair, anything. After all, 2 fighter (or 2 barb) gives martial prof.

Hope it helps, albeit slightly :\
    Last edited by Soulfurnace; 06-03-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Community Member

Default bump and update

so apparently ive learned somethings. I'd still like to do a OTWF Kopesh Human (unless there's a better choice), Warchanter build. With either 2 fighter/2rogue or 2fighter/2barb depending on pros/cons. Most of the CC coming from Ottos' Orb and Fascinate, not sure if that is a relevant choice for the build without dipping too far out of the DPS maximizing. This build intends to make use of buffs and healing while dishing out decent/superb damage. If I could get some pointers from here regarding stat points, spell lists, enhancements and/or feats that would be appreciated.