The following items have been fixed in today's patch:
- Portals have been added at the end of The Thirteenth Eclipse [The Shroud] to allow party members to return to previous parts of the raid for access to the eldritch device stations. These portals will only appear after the Pit Fiend has been defeated.
- “Create Undead” scrolls now share a timer with Summon Monster VI scrolls.
- Charmed monsters should be less indecisive about picking out enemies. Likewise, your foes will be less indecisive about who they focus aggression toward when a summoned or charmed monster is near them.
- Some breakables that were required to advance your quests were unbreakable. This has been fixed.
- Area of Effect spells cast on full groups will no longer result in lag spikes.
- Auto-attack will now properly activate when used from shortcut bars.
For discussion related to updates and patches, please visit the Updates Discussion forum.