Thread: Quivers

Default Quivers

Many of you probably saw this in the weakly Dev Activities, but if not....

MOD7
    Basic Quivers are now available from most ranged weapon vendors. Upgraded quivers are available from the House Deneith faction merchant.
    All collectible and ingredient bags will now hold a maximum stack size of 1000 of each ingredient.

Both of them are pretty exciting to me

"You mean if I jump from the battlements and roll a 20 Ill do 3 times the damage!!!!"

Community Member

Yeah might play my ranger more now actually. Just hope they make it a nice solid amount...say 10,000
    I also like the Stone of Chance recipes they added.

Sitting in the RG Bacon room talking with Id

Even if they only allow 1000 in a quiver it will save 10 backpack spaces. Hopefully they wont be exclusive, and hopefully you wont have to manually take the arrows/bolts out of the quiver and they will auto equip. My ranged fighter and ranger have 2 and a half backpack slots full of bolts/arrows, so I'm pretty happy about this....

This is very cool, especially given that completing the Shroud raid takes about 7,000 House D silver arrows

Aylianna - 7TR Cleric 25* Sellia - TR Ranger 20 * Yelenna 2TR Cleric Level 22 * Callwynn - 3TR Rogue 25 * Primabotta 4TR 12 Fighter/6 Ranger/2 Rogue * Aylamaran 12TR 17 Barbarian/2 Rogue