Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default Book for dummies :)

awsome thanks for that information. makes sence to me now. now for a second question lol >< so glad synthing in ffxi prepped me for this. lol

is there a website or some source of information that tells you how to obtain the ingredients? needed by each "line"
    i should get a portable hole i guess ><....

Community Member

Question Tier 2 /3 ...

what is this about tiers?

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Harkle420 View Post
    awsome thanks for that information. makes sence to me now. now for a second question lol >< so glad synthing in ffxi prepped me for this. lol

is there a website or some source of information that tells you how to obtain the ingredients? needed by each "line"
    i should get a portable hole i guess ><....
    Vale ingredients are looted either in the Vale rare encounters chests or (more reliably) in the quests in the Vale.
    Shroud ingredients are looted in the Shroud raid.
    Tier 1 means the first upgrade in the Shroud (first altar there), tier 2 second, tier 3 third.

Community Member

Talking Ty

Thank you for your information everyone

Hey tiho,

Might want to doublecheck your ingredients to make the greensteel blank for throwing daggers. I followed the ingredients on your site and it made me throwing hammers.

Great, great crafting site btw. I always use it, thx so much.
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    Hey tiho,

Might want to doublecheck your ingredients to make the greensteel blank for throwing daggers. I followed the ingredients on your site and it made me throwing hammers.

Great, great crafting site btw. I always use it, thx so much.
    It seems like you forgot to replace the power cell with a medium horn. Would it be the explanation? (the recipe on the planner seems correct as far as I can tell)

Community Member

Default Bump

Because I'm tired of tring to find it and too lazy to bookmark it.

hp and sp bonuses come with skills mods; sounds like thats your bug.
    you have created two tiers so far;

the wizardry 6 neg tier 1, and the 15 hp, 2 con skills, positive tier 2 that brings existential stalemate

my guess is that you are trying to create a concordant opposition item; to do this with spell points you want a 100 sp, 3 charisma skills tier 3 shard combined with the second, negative shard (for record, these are positive ethereal escalation and negative ethereal escalation)

combine those two shards and a high cell and you get the stalemate shard, put thaton your goggles and it will gain 100 spellpoints, 3 charsima skills, concordant opposition: chance to gain hp or sp when hit

Love love love your planner. I use it for all my crafting. Thx for making such a great tool!
    .:You can't ransack the clam:.
    Kongo - Kensai Tempest | Brolik - Warforged Ranger | Bonemender - Clerimonk | Torqata - Warforged Sorcerer | Fresco - Tempest III UMD | Ognok - Intimi Guard Tank

Community Member

Just found your planner. Can I really make an item with both +6 STR and +6 WIS bonus on the same weapon?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Leyoni View Post
    Just found your planner. Can I really make an item with both +6 STR and +6 WIS bonus on the same weapon?

Thx
    Yes it is possible, since you can get +6 WIS from existental stalemate it's the only +6stat you can pair with another one, as long as you still use negative+positive foci on tier1-2. However that locks you out from other neat upgrades.
    Isc

Community Member

Sweet, thanks.

Default Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. I've used it for countless items and plan to continue to use it in the future. It was put together so well that when I started using it I knew very little on crafting but now that I've crafted I understand it completely. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks!

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Steen View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. I've used it for countless items and plan to continue to use it in the future. It was put together so well that when I started using it I knew very little on crafting but now that I've crafted I understand it completely. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks!
    Thank you as well
    There's still stuff I want to add to this, in particular crafting steps for new ppl... but I got my enhancement builder to update first, and actually a new deadline at work that will delay it for a couple more days... anyway, it'll be coming at some point

I really enjoy using your planner and doing my part to make sure it stays available for all that could use it.
    Xoriat Born
    DWAT
    Pixa 20 rogue, Healza 20 Cleric, Biteza 20 tempest ranger, Casstza 12 sorc, Singza 20 bard, Kickza 13 barb, Nodda 8 fvs

Default NOOB Alert

Ok SO I was hoping to create some cha goggles or boots. As in +6.

But I only found +6 wisdom comming up on items. Now On weps thats a different story, so........

Q: Can I put 6 cha on items. Or do I need to put it on a wep.

TY, and I Love the planner> I also agree with just creating the 3rd tier and checking the list. Thats what Im doing.

In the world of the mice. We follow the maze built for us.

Quote Originally Posted by paldera View Post
    Ok SO I was hoping to create some cha goggles or boots. As in +6.

But I only found +6 wisdom comming up on items. Now On weps thats a different story, so........

Q: Can I put 6 cha on items. Or do I need to put it on a wep.

TY, and I Love the planner> I also agree with just creating the 3rd tier and checking the list. Thats what Im doing.
    Sadly, anything other than wisdom has to be put on a weapon.
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    Sadly, anything other than wisdom has to be put on a weapon.
    Correct.
    To elaborate, +6 wisdom on item is a special tier 2 effect that replaces the typical clicky effect you get with other focus combinations. That's why it's a special case (and you'll notice on the planner that you have two options for +6 wis on a weapon, either through this special effect, that also gives some diplo and haggle, or through the regular tier 1 +6 stat update that gives no other bonus).

Trying to keep this on the front page.
    Xoriat Born
    DWAT
    Pixa 20 rogue, Healza 20 Cleric, Biteza 20 tempest ranger, Casstza 12 sorc, Singza 20 bard, Kickza 13 barb, Nodda 8 fvs

Community Member

seems to be down atm, any ideas?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast