Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thumbs up

This is still the best green steel builder imo. Good work man. +1 and thanks again.
    If you're having fun, then you're doing it right.

Community Member

Exclamation

Sometime between Aug 2 & Sep 2, it has become impossible to print the adjusted size output ... In other words, even tho I can change the font & text display on the screen, when I print (regardless of printer), the font is the same size and too large -- the numbers no longer line up with the correct ingredients. FWIW, I use Firefox, and have tried 3 different printers. I like the tool very much, but really need to print the output in a readable format... Thanks!
    Last edited by LostGamer; 09-13-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by LostGamer View Post
    Sometime between Aug 2 & Sep 2, it has become impossible to print the adjusted size output ... In other words, even tho I can change the font & text display on the screen, when I print (regardless of printer), the font is the same size and too large -- the numbers no longer line up with the correct ingredients. FWIW, I use Firefox, and have tried 3 different printers. I like the tool very much, but really need to print the output in a readable format... Thanks!
    I'm sorry, but as far as I can tell, there was no code change. Maybe a server-side change on which I have no control. I'm afraid I don't know how to help you on this.
    DDOWiki - Sharing DDO knowledge
    I am currently inactive -- I may not answer pms, sorry!
    Personal message: ESO_tihocan1979_it_is_me

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    I'm sorry, but as far as I can tell, there was no code change. <cut>
    Or maybe a browser change... LostGamer, have you tried different browsers? Chrome was messing up some other printing for me recently, whereas other browsers worked.
    Nyr Dyv Raiders - Sarlona
    Bloodbath, Barb 20 · Stonehaul, AC Build 20 · Sonnkral, Melee 20 · Sacrament, Cleric 17 · Sentient, Sorcerer 17 · Kimosabe, Archer 20 · Livid, Rogue 15 · Luthiena, Bard 20 · Luxoria, Paladin 8· Machinos, Wiz 8

Smile Warning: Necro

This is by far my preferred planner, TYVM for making it!

Is there some way to download it? Both to have when offline and, you know, just in case...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011