Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah i enjoyed it.
    It makes clear what the expectations are for posting here, i found the sarcasm quite funny personally.

Reever
    Black Blood
    Sarlona

I like the method of communication, since it was entertaining. The only problem I have is there is still confusion.
    Margolie L16 Wizard Beaar L16 Fighter14-Rogue2 Beaaar L16 Cleric Gwynneth L14 Paladin10-Cleric3-Sorc1 Relle L16 Ranger15-Rogue1 Aluzia L7 Bard Bareskin Rugg L16 Ranger2-Monk2-Fighter2 Manbearpigg L12 Cleric10-Monk2

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Post The Hero Method by Cloud Strife

I enjoyed the sarcasm and took note that confidence is contagious -- so is lack of confidence. Vince Lombardi, Green Bay Packers. Many questions were cleared up in the Cube's many letters. I also believe I'll be posting less kittens.

Also, many great epic stories used The Hero Method. Most Recently, Cloud Strife against the Bahamut. I'm confident in this strategy.

The Hero Method (a legitimate tactic)

By Cloud Strife

"Koyo..." - Strife's reply to being persuaded into exploiting Gaia. He said "I'm leaving."

Last edited by Kistilan; 04-10-2008 at 01:11 AM. Reason: This is a Serious post -- MANY great Stories put all their eggs in 1 basket ie 1 hero. This is an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreg View Post
    Foolish boy. He doesn't look at you as "one of them". I guarantee you that.
    I'm sure he looks at me as a pre-lunch snack but I love him any way.
    Characters - Brion, Damerchant, Deathbot, Goode-, Minusten, Sepiriz, Spiritstrike, Stee, Steilh, Vorpaal, Wyllye, Yaga, Yagalicious, Yga. RIP - Catpizzle and Qazpe
    Beware My Gifts!!!

Default Suggestion

If possible, GC should make this thread appear in the Dev Tracker. I don't know about anyone else, but that's the first place I usually hit when I come to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien the First One View Post

typing /kajsdflkjasdlfjadslfkjadslfkjsalkads;fhadskjfsfask f just before killing the boss let you repeat a raid without a timer then most ppl would agree that was a bug.
    Now you've done it... Cube's gonna have to close its own thread.
    Beerthirty / Martinitime / Fortyoz / Doctorfrank
    Ordos Draconum

Sarcasm per Oxford Dictionary is:

1. Bitter or wounding remark 2. taunt

Synonyms:

scornful, derisive, mocking, ridiculing, scathing,

Per Webster:

1. harsh or bitter derision 2. sneering or cutting remark

I saw no sarcasm in anything he/she/it said.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkinsal View Post
    Sarcasm per Oxford Dictionary is:

1. Bitter or wounding remark 2. taunt

Synonyms:

scornful, derisive, mocking, ridiculing, scathing,

Per Webster:

1. harsh or bitter derision 2. sneering or cutting remark

I saw no sarcasm in anything he/she/it said.
    1. The Oxford dictionary should have no merit whilst dealing with American English. Pfft - Armour
    2. Why would you ask a black midget?
    There's a 70% chance I was drunk, 20% hungover, 90% drinking, when I posted this. I think that's 185% alcohol is involved. You do the math, my grammar is immaculate.

*squish*splash*squish* The_Mighty_Cube's Avatar

Okay... I'm reopening this thread, after I've eaten my fill.

This is my final warning. There is to be no further discussion of exploit activity of anynature for the time being. As I explained into my friend "OMG I'm an exploiter!" Discussion of these topics in anyway have no place on these forums.

Let me make this clear: Any further discussion of exploits of ANY kind, veiled, obvious, detailed, or general, is strictly off limits, and will be grounds for immediate, and permanent ban from the forums.

I understand completely the frustration that exploits and severe bugs cause to our players, and we ALWAYS address these types of problems as fast as possible. There is no need to bring them to the forums to get our attention. If there have been reports through the proper channels, (i.e: Bug reports, CS Reports or PMs to us) they are going to be investigated and fixed promptly, as always. However, frustration is no excuse to disobey the rules or attack others and send the forum up in flames.

Issues at hand will be fixed very soon, so lets all step back and breathe a sigh of relief, and move on to more pleasant topics, that have nothing to do with exploiting .... in any way....

*Jiggle*
    Do not cross The Mighty Cube!

Quote Originally Posted by MysticTheurge
    Everyone knows Gelatinous Cubes are Weapons of Mass Digestion.

Cubed myself...was in the middle of a response when you posted cube!
    Last edited by Altarboy; 04-10-2008 at 11:33 AM.
    Chaotic Evil:-Baptismoffire-Tantholos-AltarboyBaptism- Sabott -Caneye-DunkachinoThingamabob- Dejay-Cubscout
    “Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word"safe" that I was previously unaware of"; -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Cubed myself...was in the middle of a response when you posted cube!
    When I multiply myself by myself by myself, I get headaches.
    There's a 70% chance I was drunk, 20% hungover, 90% drinking, when I posted this. I think that's 185% alcohol is involved. You do the math, my grammar is immaculate.

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

Lets talk about.....cats in bags....

In fact lets talk about my stupid cat who, for gods only knows why, chews on my monitor cable. This has resulted in me not being able to move my monitor. But when the stupid cat crawls under my computer desk she hits the cable, my monitor goes black. This results in an angry Bee, wiggling said cable furiously trying to get my picture back while everyone dies in a Shroud run.

Can we talk about that?
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

Can we talk about the best color for a cube?
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

I hate when Im eating popcorn and a little piece gets stuck in my gums
    Chaotic Evil:-Baptismoffire-Tantholos-AltarboyBaptism- Sabott -Caneye-DunkachinoThingamabob- Dejay-Cubscout
    “Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word"safe" that I was previously unaware of"; -Douglas Adams

Talking Pink

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    Can we talk about the best color for a cube?
    PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Quote Originally Posted by Rowanheal View Post
    PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK

See ya in Stormreach,

-R
    I was actually thinking a nice soft BLUE.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach

Quote Originally Posted by Beherit Baphomar View Post
    Lets talk about.....cats in bags....

In fact lets talk about my stupid cat who, for gods only knows why, chews on my monitor cable. This has resulted in me not being able to move my monitor. But when the stupid cat crawls under my computer desk she hits the cable, my monitor goes black. This results in an angry Bee, wiggling said cable furiously trying to get my picture back while everyone dies in a Shroud run.

Can we talk about that?
    Sure, the cat in question is rightfully feeling neglected by your constant gaming and is trying to get your attention the only way he/she can.....by interrupting your gaming.

Had the same problem for awhile with the wife......until she got shocked......"i told her 110 was gonna bite, but did she listen.....noooooo....."

Just give him/her some huggies for about 20 min when you first get home, and you should be ok.......worked for me....

Borr.
    Ghallanda - The a team
    Borrigain Gnollslayer : Lorraidyn Terrakaen : Philonius Purge
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Borrigain View Post
    Sure, the cat in question is rightfully feeling neglected by your constant gaming and is trying to get your attention the only way he/she can.....by interrupting your gaming.

Had the same problem for awhile with the wife......until she got shocked......"i told her 110 was gonna bite, but did she listen.....noooooo....."

Just give him/her some huggies for about 20 min when you first get home, and you should be ok.......worked for me....

Borr.
    OK My solution to the problem of the wife bothering me while I play video games was to shorten the chains she is hooked up to in the basement. Now they only reach as far as the kitchen.

Life is so good now.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach

Quote Originally Posted by Borrigain View Post

Borr.
    Poppycock!...+5 shocking burst wire of cat bane for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    OK My solution to the problem of the wife bothering me while I play video games was to shorten the chains she is hooked up to in the basement. Now they only reach as far as the kitchen.

Life is so good now.
    Oh no Cow! Now you've done it.....

/grabs popcorn and waits for the ladies from "A little common sense while gaming" thread to show up.

This is gonna be good.

Borr.

P.S. And although your solution has merit......how's she susposed to bring you your food and beer?

Ladies, I kid, I kid.......
    Ghallanda - The a team
    Borrigain Gnollslayer : Lorraidyn Terrakaen : Philonius Purge
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast