Default Bards make me lag

lagged bit when i grouped with bards with my other toons but never gave it 2nd thought untell i rolled up one myself

The lag i get while playing a bard is unreal get huge freeze spikes that last for 2-5 secs every min or so and my buffs and debuffs count down and stay at 0:00 on the top of my screen. Make playing them very unpleasent and the lag i get when im gouped with them when im on other toons is anoying to say the least. Just to make sure i played my other toons again and no lag no lingering buffs displayed at 0:00 only when i played my bard and even tested this on another server same results only get these freezeing lag spikes and lingering displayed buffs/debuffs that only go away on loggin in and out. Only have this problem with bards and it happens every time i play one or grouped with one for added lag. Is there anyway to fix this?

Wherever bedlam and sorrow reside, you will find me lurking...

Strange....Off your topic mostly, but the 0:00 counter caught my eye.

When I first used Master's Touch spell while having Expeditious Retreat going, the Exp. Retreat would count down to 0:00 also and stay there in the corner. It would remain even if another Exp. Retreat was cast. Logging in and out would help, but only until I did the combo again. I have since quit using Master's Touch at all and have no problems. Not really a fix I know.
    Calamitous Intent***The Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by tchurvul View Post
    ...I even took his robe as a trophy. It's so comfortable..and it reminds me of the sweet sweet taste of victory. All who oppose me meet such a fate, so let it be a lesson to you.
    773-360