Thread: Feats Page

Community Member

Default Feats Page

Compress the Feats page:

http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Category:Feats

That just looks absurd, listing out every Feat like that. Favored Enemy listed for every monster type, Spell Focus listed for every spell school, Weapon Focus and Specialization Feats listed for every weapon. The nice neat main Feat is there for all of them, just get rid of all the extraneous broken out ones.

There are also several Enhancements shown, those shouldn't be there.

Nvm: I see that page is locked.

Community Member

Yeah. I personally would just like to see the weapon-specific versions of, for example, Weapon Focus, be removed. Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons is a separate feat than Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons, even if they apply the same bonus, only to different weapon types. But Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapon (Club) is not an actual feat players can take, so shouldn't actually be listed. When I was creating Category:Fighter Bonus Feats, I only included the basic feat and the actual variations of it, not all the "feats" you gain on your character sheet by taking them.

Also, one having every Favoured Enemy type listed as it's own entry may be a good thing because we could potentially list major considerations when deciding whether or not to choose that specific enemy (ie: a list of enemies it affects or a list of quests it would be useful in).

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

/voice over the PA, "Clean up on the feats page."

either that or offer an alphabetic index across the top (like there currently is for bonus/class/racial feats)

or do both would be better.
    -=]ArchAngels[=-