Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46
  1. #1

    Default Well it has happened.. (Looking for Guild)

    It appears my services are no longer needed as a face stabbing misfit on Ghallanda and as such I have an assortment of lowbie type characters I will be looking for a new home for. That I can easily do, but here is my dilemma. As is somewhat known I recently got my wife into the game, and while she is still welcome in the Face Stabbing Misfits at the moment, I am not sure if I wish to keep her in a guild I am not welcome in.

    That being said, I am looking for a place to park and place my lowbies in a casual guild, that my wife can also join.

    If anybody has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

    Warning: It has come to my attention that I whine about lag, and brag about loot, and never shut up in raid chat, be warned.

    Signed,
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

  2. #2
    Founder dragnmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Excellent player... I seem to follow him to guilds..

    For Casual I would suggest a former Guild of mine... Ripped Dragons.. They are a great group of players, willing to help new players, and good peoples...

    *Only reason I left them is because I am not a Casual player*

    Here is their current web page

    http://site25149-2780.mmoguildsites.net/

    Heddar Dwarf Fighter L 17, Celidaer Elf Wizard L 17, Merinid Drow Bard L 16,
    Talimore Human Ranger L 5, Kuven Human Cleric L 3, Kopesh Warforged Barbarian L 4

  3. #3
    Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Scotland...land of Buckfast.
    Posts
    7,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    Warning: It has come to my attention that I whine about lag, and brag about loot, and never shut up in raid chat, be warned.

    Signed,
    I do all the above, sept the talk on the mic.

    S'why my guild loves me so!
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

  4. #4
    Founder Killbilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    OKA is a pretty good group of more or less casual type folks. Look us up if you're interested.
    Proud Officer and Official A-Hole of Clan of the Twilight on Ghallanda


  5. #5
    Community Member redraider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    1,101

    Default Xandy is very much welcome to stay.

    Xandy is very much welcome to stay. And Cowedenicus definately has skills.
    Last edited by redraider; 03-11-2008 at 09:08 PM.
    Captain's Crew - Ghallanda

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    Xandy is very much welcome to stay. And Cowdenicus defiantely has skills.
    It is great to know my wife is welcome to hang out with you guys as long as her husband isnt around.......
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

  7. #7
    Community Member Turial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,675

    Default

    The Harbingers of Torm is always looking for new blood.

    Be warned we are a small guild with crazy ideas and some of us have an odd habit of being found dead at the ends of quests with nothing killed between the start and then end.
    970 sp and counting
    Help Fix Ranged Combat for Everyone. Come help complete the DDO Wiki

  8. #8
    Community Member Furgulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    im gonna miss vanash.............






























    's wife

    shoot me a tell anytime bro. not sure why u left the guild but ill always run with ya.

  9. #9

    Default pm

    sent a pm hunny... come see me!

    See yas in Stormreach,

    -R

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furgulder View Post
    im gonna miss vanash.............


    's wife

    shoot me a tell anytime bro. not sure why u left the guild but ill always run with ya.

    Well bro, it wasn't really my choice.... heck all I know is I was dropped from guild on all my characters, and I got some info from one officer, who did not really seem too enthused about discussing it.

    I really don't want to have any hard feelings with the Face Stabbers...... but that is a bit dificult at the moment. I don't dig shady, I don't dig backroom votes, and I don't dig people smiling to my face and stabbing me in the back.

    There are some great people in Face Stabbers, and Furg, your sense of humor is right up there with mine, I have always got along great with you.... and others. Right now though, I feel a bit jaded.

    Keep in touch Furg.....
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

  11. #11
    Community Member efreet5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Hey, you should check out Souls of the Night if you play more late night, but we have players that play a lot during the day too. Great and friendly guild with good players who also like to joke around and have fun without being too serious about the game

    Check us out!

    Current benefits include:

    -The right to blame anything and everything on Izumi/Kushiro
    -The right to make fun of Izumi/Kushiro
    -The pleasure of listening to our resident New Yorker Fatmania ramble for hours about anything and everything
    -Academic advise from Sue (Ms. G) our pillar of moral support
    -Fun questing with a group of non-serious but good players

    Just send a tell to Questarr/Phyromania/Onet/Caroline/Lotarr/Zacarius or to any member and ask for an officer
    Last edited by efreet5; 03-12-2008 at 01:46 AM.
    Dreadbringer::DreadEngine::DreadCountes::DreadWarrior::DreadMaster::PinkyDiddles::Lennal::DreadMistres::DreadMatron::DreadCherub::DreadKing::More Coming!

  12. #12
    WikiGnome
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Québec City, Canada
    Posts
    24,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    Well bro, it wasn't really my choice.... heck all I know is I was dropped from guild on all my characters, and I got some info from one officer, who did not really seem too enthused about discussing it.
    Ouch, sucks to hear that Cow. This is plain stupid and it's a lack of class and manners.

    Good luck finding a better guild for you and your wife, seems it won't be that hard if they cannot even look at you in the face and tell you with you've been kicked out...
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

  13. #13
    Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Moosehead Lake
    Posts
    23,500

    Default

    Well I have been playing with the fellowship here and I dont know if you would fit in with them or not but you might trying it out, they all have seemed like a great bunch of people to me.

    Kisska Banu
    Kothson Beholderbane
    Denial

    The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

  14. #14
    Community Member Elvish_Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    203

    Default vanash gone

    vanash hey wanna still be related to everyone in fsm come join me in swa haha ya know my toon soulstriker is the leader of the guild and i love runnign with ya, havnt been on enough to know all this bs goin on. but hey your welcome to join me there and your wife if she wishes.

    as far as souls of the night i run with alot of them sue is great, fun to pick on too. Renamedi hes a great guy to cant remember his other toons, alot of swa went to sotk.

    but see ya around bud look me up anytime
    Hevanas lvl 15Ranger1rogue,Innovindil lvl 16Wizard,soulstriker lvl 13 fighter/barb,,ghranrul lvl 4 bard, siegrahm lvl 5 cleric
    Sun War Academy from Lhazaar, favorite guild
    Knights of Tiamat last known members: Chadzz, Gierwin, Hevanas

  15. #15
    Community Member hannika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    475

    Default

    this thread is silly because you know tip will welcome the rest of your toons, and your wifes if she wishes, but if you're looking for another fsm guild for the rest of them, talk to souls of night, i've run with them a bunch they're funny/good ppl who don't take things seriously.

  16. #16
    Community Member apious1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    304

    Default

    LOL, I love guild drama. It is better than any soap opera. I don't know how it happened because there was no specific plan, but since Ravensguard broke up and split I have been fortunate enough to be apart of the best guild in my gaming career. Here are some hints to the other guild leaders out there...1. Don't get too big where you don't know each other. In our guild, we all know each other by first name (lol, and they still call me Sonya). 2. If you are going to be a D***, do it publicly...we are quite open about our frustrations with each other when we have them. 3. No rules. When we created the guild we started setting up all kinds of rules, none of which were actually followed and/or enforced.

    Vanash, I am not saying who is right and who is wrong but I often find that people that feel they are being treated unfairly are usually at fault in some way. Life is full of situations which cause us to have to evaluate the type of person we are and how we interact with others. I hope this causes you to take a hard look at yourself. Trust me, I am not perfect...if you have grouped with me on any consistent basis you would know that.
    GUILD: {Officer of Oblivion} SERVER: {Resident of Ghallanda} CHARACTERS: {Sonyaa Red: Barbarian} {Oynx the Magnificent: Barbarian} {Sonyaaa Blue: Sorcerer} {Krowd Kontrol: Sorcerer} {Ravick : Wizard} {Fourgotten Soldier: Fighter/Paladin} {Mischief: Rogue} {Parra Medic: Cleric}

  17. #17
    Community Member wamjratl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    Dood I am bummed for ya. Don't care about any details cuz I still love those stabby stabby misfits but I want to second Soulstriker's invite to SWA. I know you know how small we are right now but it might be awesome for you to help us grow it back into the glorious guild of yesteryear!! Come on man, Join Us! We can make something great!! Or just, you know, kill stuff.

    Oh and if you brag about loot too much or whatever I'll just squelch you. Or grease you. Or both. And lag stinks so i whine about it too.
    Maveriq Wiley... Benefaqtor... Spyqe... Masqot Von Chaedence...
    Ghallanda


    Trade List

  18. #18
    Community Member Gunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC Metro
    Posts
    6,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apious1 View Post
    LOL, I love guild drama. It is better than any soap opera. I don't know how it happened because there was no specific plan, but since Ravensguard broke up and split I have been fortunate enough to be apart of the best guild in my gaming career. Here are some hints to the other guild leaders out there...1. Don't get too big where you don't know each other. In our guild, we all know each other by first name (lol, and they still call me Sonya). 2. If you are going to be a D***, do it publicly...we are quite open about our frustrations with each other when we have them. 3. No rules. When we created the guild we started setting up all kinds of rules, none of which were actually followed and/or enforced.

    Vanash, I am not saying who is right and who is wrong but I often find that people that feel they are being treated unfairly are usually at fault in some way. Life is full of situations which cause us to have to evaluate the type of person we are and how we interact with others. I hope this causes you to take a hard look at yourself. Trust me, I am not perfect...if you have grouped with me on any consistent basis you would know that.
    Nonsence. Sonyaa is perfect.

  19. #19
    Community Member Gunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC Metro
    Posts
    6,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    It appears my services are no longer needed as a face stabbing misfit on Ghallanda and as such I have an assortment of lowbie type characters I will be looking for a new home for. That I can easily do, but here is my dilemma. As is somewhat known I recently got my wife into the game, and while she is still welcome in the Face Stabbing Misfits at the moment, I am not sure if I wish to keep her in a guild I am not welcome in.

    That being said, I am looking for a place to park and place my lowbies in a casual guild, that my wife can also join.

    If anybody has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

    Warning: It has come to my attention that I whine about lag, and brag about loot, and never shut up in raid chat, be warned.

    Signed,
    Hey Vanash,

    Looks like you have characters in different guilds. Maybe if you commit your characters to one guild, your guild will show a little more support. One of our members has characters in other guilds, and they get hell for it.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
    Hey Vanash,

    Looks like you have characters in different guilds. Maybe if you commit your characters to one guild, your guild will show a little more support. One of our members has characters in other guilds, and they get hell for it.
    Consolidating to one guild has an attraction, the only issue is more guild = more people to play with at different times. Not sure how relevant it is though since I PUG alot though.....
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload