Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hey kids, and orphans of the invasion! MACSDF is happy to announce a new series for the MACSDF Collector cards! Friends and Foes!~

Each pack contains cards depicting either a friend or a foe of MACSDF! Collect them all by buying whole boxes of cards! Well, what are you waiting for, MACSDF needs your copper to keep fighting the good fight! You do want to help save Stormreach, don't you?

Last edited by Dane McArdy; 03-07-2008 at 07:53 AM.

Awesome cards. Thread of the week hands down.

Keep em coming Dane !!!

I'd love to see the Friends & Foes Special Forum Edition, but I fear it would earn you infraction points.

To give credit to all, the cards idea is a collective thing. While the design and look is my doing, Ghaldar, cyc0tik, woodspider and everyone is helping contribute to the humor on them, which I think is the thing that really makes them work.

It's fun doing them, and we have more ideas to come!

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Dane McArdy; 03-05-2008 at 09:43 AM.

where is Dktr's card ...

Developer

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Dane McArdy View Post
    Hey kids, and orphans of the invasion! MACSDF is happy to announce a new series for the MACSDF Collector cards! Friends and Foes!~

Each pack contains cards depicting either a friend or a foe of MACSDF! Collect them all by buying whole boxes of cards! Well, what are you waiting for, MACSDF needs your copper to keep fighting the good fight! You do want to help save Stormreach, don't you?
    The first expansion set is already out? I still need to complete the original set!

/e checks coin purse.

As a long time card collector I must say, love the cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Dktr View Post
    where is Dktr's card ...
    If Dktr hadn't taken the night off, he would have had a card made last night.

Sign in before the event, like at least 2 hours, so I can get a good screen shot. And have your information ready.

Are you sure you want to claim Veheer F'Nord as your friend? He showed up just as the invasion started, refuses to mingle with the common people, watches every battle between the heros and the invaders, and knows when the invasions will intensify, sometimes days beforehand.

I'm trying to keep an open mind here, but I can't see any reason to call him friend until and unless he does something to earn that level of trust.

I shall not return to help stormreach against the devils. I will let the greedy die in my place from now on.

New story plot lines added. Submissions for other guilds etc. Log updated. Dane gets all the love for his pretty picture cards....Must because he matches his outfits with his eye color...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYFan View Post
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaldar View Post
    New story plot lines added. Submissions for other guilds etc. Log updated. Dane gets all the love for his pretty picture cards....Must because he matches his outfits with his eye color...
    I tired to kick some of the glory back to you little people but my modesty only endeared me more to people. I'm most proud of being so modest.

I tired to kick some of the glory back to you little people but my modesty only endeared me more to people. I'm most proud of being so modest.
    Your modesty about your modesty will continue this endearment of the masses, over and over again till everyone loves you....seems sorta like endless loop of Dane loving....Anyone else have concerns about Dane worship?

Is this your EVOL(so evil you have to use an "O") plan to finally dominate the forums?
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaldar View Post
    Your modesty about your modesty will continue this endearment of the masses, over and over again till everyone loves you....seems sorta like endless loop of Dane loving....Anyone else have concerns about Dane worship?

Is this your EVOL(so evil you have to use an "O") plan to finally dominate the forums?

maaaaaybe

Quote Originally Posted by NameisToad View Post
    Are you sure you want to claim Veheer F'Nord as your friend? He showed up just as the invasion started, refuses to mingle with the common people, watches every battle between the heros and the invaders, and knows when the invasions will intensify, sometimes days beforehand.

I'm trying to keep an open mind here, but I can't see any reason to call him friend until and unless he does something to earn that level of trust.
    He has also given the general a room in the penthouse of the tower......so I guess he gets a card too.

I can't see any reason to call him friend until and unless he does something to earn that level of trust.
    Well, he did cast Eagle's Splendor on me that one time. And Aid that other time.
    Have a question about the Eberron Setting?
    Ask a Loremaster.

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Exactly!
    So, you are on the Foe side, I take it?

With her keen fashion sense, and knowledge of Devil's wanting to just shop........hrmm.

Did you see that jump-y ramp thing up to the tower?!?

Have a question about the Eberron Setting?
    Ask a Loremaster.

All CLerics unite to ban all Mario like jumping courses! What say you! Lets get him.... well we will be there in a while... could I get a jump from somebody.......
    Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him. Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

Attention looking for a casual guild?
    Keepers of the Arcane
    Brther Maynard Maxed Cleric, Delric Moondragon Lvl 11 Halfling Barbarian
    Founder #655

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast