Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    Community Member

OK. Something to add to the list for the next planner update...

thanks for the tool!

Community Member

Default Ipad

It would be REALLY nice to be able to use this on an IPad. I would buy it, I would have to buy an IPad first but it would be worth it if I could access all of the functions in the Game Guide.

Just putting it out there. Keep up the wonderful work.

Community Member

In your sig and on your guild site you refer to 3.6.0 as the latest version, but I have 3.6.1. That's really the latest, right?

Do you have any plans for more updates? I realize it would be a lot of work because of the U14 and U15 changes to crafting, but we're really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnvw View Post
    (clip)

Do you have any plans for more updates? I realize it would be a lot of work because of the U14 and U15 changes to crafting, but we're really looking forward to it.
    An update would sure be welcome, for this is my go to ddo tool, and would be responded to with a donation update

Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    An update would sure be welcome, for this is my go to ddo tool, and would be responded to with a donation update
    I agree, I'd be happy to donate if an update were released. I find this tool invaluable.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it.

I'm not going to sugar coat this folks. I'm on hiatus from DDO, and will be for the unforeseeable future. V3.6.1 is the final release for now, I do have coded things that are beyond 3.6.1 (Currently 3.7.0 Beta 2), but it won't make it to public hands until I get back into the game. This isn't goodbye, this is just letting you know updates won't be happening for a while. Personal life has changed, I don't nearly have the same time I did when I began the game guide.

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadil View Post
    I'm not going to sugar coat this folks. I'm on hiatus from DDO, and will be for the unforeseeable future. V3.6.1 is the final release for now, I do have coded things that are beyond 3.6.1 (Currently 3.7.0 Beta 2), but it won't make it to public hands until I get back into the game. This isn't goodbye, this is just letting you know updates won't be happening for a while. Personal life has changed, I don't nearly have the same time I did when I began the game guide.
    first of all thanks for all the time and effort you have put into the game guide.

second, it may suck that there are no updates to be forthoming, the game guide is still the best multi-purpose ddo resource available.

third, Hope to see you back in the game soon[tm]

_
    boo-tai jung-tzahng-duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We love fansites!
    <*cough*B.S.*cough*>
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    There will be bugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Pape_27 View Post
    first of all thanks for all the time and effort you have put into the game guide.

second, it may suck that there are no updates to be forthoming, the game guide is still the best multi-purpose ddo resource available.

third, Hope to see you back in the game soon[tm]

_

^That^

Fair enough, take care of yourself and yours. And thanks for the tool as released.

Community Member

Thank you for all the work and the time you put into it, it's a great tool.
    Whish you well for the futur

Thanks for all the work, I enjoyed the program.
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Community Member

The game guide seems pretty cool. Question for those with 3.6.1 of this -- where did you download it? The programs autoupdate wont work for me nor will its my.ddo thing for raid timers even with my characters set to public :S

Kealdor (19 Monk) \ Sealdor (17 Sorc) \ Trapdor (9 Rogue)
    Treedor (10 Druid) \ Sealdoor (9 Cleric) \ Pealdor (7 FvS)

Lots has changed since last I posted, and quite a few things will stop working within the game guide. I set my public display name to Vinton now instead of Sanadil, not sure how this post will come across. Either way, I'm not back, just wanted to say hey folks, and hope the third party scene isn't hit to hard with the removal of my.ddo and the API.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinton View Post
    Lots has changed since last I posted, and quite a few things will stop working within the game guide. I set my public display name to Vinton now instead of Sanadil, not sure how this post will come across. Either way, I'm not back, just wanted to say hey folks, and hope the third party scene isn't hit to hard with the removal of my.ddo and the API.
    The API remains.

Talking Bring back the tool!

I demand the greatest ddo tool ever invented to be updated so i can download teh file now! I've been trying lately for the past week to get it but something is wrong with the file i think. Anyway, if you could update it i would greatly appreciate it.
    ŦĘӍPLѦR
    Cannith

Shadowhaze-Righteouss-Technological Warfare-Lightes.
    Fear is the enemy of logic-Frank Sinatra

You should still be able to download it. The primary site http://www.inferussus.com should have it up. If its not working let me know and I'll do what I can to fix the file.

Sorry to say this won't be updated. I rarely play games anymore, life has just changed. I was pretty much a single guy early in his career when I started playing this. I'm now getting married in Sept, having kids, and much further along in my career. There is really less and less free time to do side projects like this.

EDIT - Sweet, they fixed my login to match myself again...

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

Sorry to say this won't be updated. I rarely play games anymore, life has just changed. I was pretty much a single guy early in his career when I started playing this. I'm now getting married in Sept, having kids, and much further along in my career. There is really less and less free time to do side projects like this.

It was an amazing tool and helped me immensely, I'll never be able to work out if Rons character planner or this tool helped me more when I was transitioning from a newbie to a vet.

Thankyou so much for the time you put into it, I wish you all the best with your life, wife and kids, you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    It was an amazing tool and helped me immensely, I'll never be able to work out if Rons character planner or this tool helped me more when I was transitioning from a newbie to a vet.

Thankyou so much for the time you put into it, I wish you all the best with your life, wife and kids, you deserve it.
    I fired up the DDO Game Guide today for the first time in a while just to have a look around and it depressed me to see how much of it was out of date and no longer really useful. This was a fabulous resource and I'm sorry to see it fade into obscurity.

Thanks Sanadil for all the time and effort you put into the DDO community. I hope you are doing well and you will consider coming back to DDO when your time allows.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTimb View Post
    Thanks Sanadil for all the time and effort you put into the DDO community. I hope you are doing well and you will consider coming back to DDO when your time allows.
    I concur. This guide has provided years of benefit for our guildies, and we thank you Sanadil for your diligent work making it cooler and cooler every year. Wish you well!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

i still use it for puzzles and GS planning. still love it

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast