Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Do Want!

It's a handy thing to point people to even without the comparison feature.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadil View Post
    Just wanted to let you know I'm still working on this. Tier3 supershards is complete, but not working with the comparision version yet. Works been a bit hectic lately and I haven't had much time to delve into it. If ya'll want this version without the comparisions on it just let me know and I'll post it up, otherwise it will be another week or so before its 100% complete.
    Post it!
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

I didn't get home until 11PM last night. Let me run a few more test runs and I'll try to post a preview tonight.

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

Default V1.5.0 Is Up!!

Version 1.5.0 is up. This version is the first pass at getting Tier 3 Dual Shard combo's working. Right now comparison's won't work, but the raw formula you get for not comparing will. Enjoy!! As always, if you find any issues please let me know.

Release Notes:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...91#post1580491

Enjoy!!

| Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

So being that I'm coming close to finishing up this next round of changes, is there anything you guy's and gal's would like to see added to the program?

So being that I'm coming close to finishing up this next round of changes, is there anything you guy's and gal's would like to see added to the program?
    One thing that would be nice would be to have a check box to tell it when we have completed a previous phase or not. So if I run it and have the green steel blank and a tier 1 update done on it, I could just "check" those off and when a user clicks on "create", it leaves off the already completed parts.

Another feature that might be nice(and this is asking a lot, so I don't expect you to do it) would be to have a pull-down for just the special effects, and have that become a filter on the other selections available. So if you want the effect "Lightning Storm Guard", you can see that effect on the list, and it would limit the other categories to steer us into getting that effect. Lightning Storm Guard is a tier 3 bonus effect that is on equipment only(so the user can't pick any of the weapons), and is a para-elemental Lightning Aspect(Air-Positive). Since the quasi/para-elemental and Balanced aspects fall under the combined imbued shard benefits, it would be easier from a user perspective to pick these effects first, and then limit the choices for green steel blanks and the tier 1-3 additions around that desired bonus feature.

Thank you for the great tool, as a long-time player, I really appreciate your work on this program.

Great ideas for sure. I kind of got distracted recently. I haven't completed the compare for tier 3 super shard yet, haven't even started work on it. I started adding in menu bars, changing fonts on output so it lines up better, changing text so it better fits whats in the actual game (IE - Fungi should list as Bitterscrub Fungus). I've added in the beginnings of a walkthrough for the entire shroud, all my opinion on how to run it of course, there are always more than one way. I've added in the lights puzzle solver. A new FAQ which I'll be updating with questions that come accross the Crafting Discussion forums. New print features for the walkthroughs, I'm changing the print function for the main output of the formula, I'll be converting the rich text box into an HTML file (in the backgroud), so it should now have the ability to do a print preview, and give the ability to adjust margins, and print in color if you so desire. I've added in a Contact Us, and About menu too.

Now, for the check boxes, that shouldn't be to hard at all, I've freed(sp?) up alot of room on the main page, got rid of all the buttons with the exception of the create button, and moved it all into the file menu's. I can add a check box next to each drop down to omit that output.

To get this program working more like YACP's web page, it looks like I'd need to fully rethink how I'm populating the drop downs. I like the way he does it, for sure, its pretty clean. Mine is functional, but user friendly wise, there is alot of info to digest. Right now each drop down is based off the last. I'd have to change that, and populate every drop down, then each time a selection is made, recall all the populate functions to update based off whatever you selected. I'd have to break out the bonus's from the main formula's, and add in two more drop downs. This by far isn't impossible, and would most likely in the long run make maintaining it a bit easier. This would be something I'll work on after getting the menu's fully complete, everything else I had on my plate complete, and the program being at a point I'd be fully happy with.

I appreciate the feedback, its good to hear from the community on it

As I said, I know that many of those ideas would not be trivial to implement. As a thought, a dependency tree would probably work, where you have the end result, then look at the things required to get that result. The problem there is that it takes away some of the fun of building it tier by tier, so maybe both methods could be put in, with the user selecting if he/she/it would prefer selecting bonus effects as the goal, or if it's the primary tier 1-3 effects that are the primary focus.

I'll probably leave in what I have, and just make a secondary crafting tab.

For now, I'm nearly complete with all my changes. I'm going to add a part 2 walkthrough today, and release. I won't have part 4 or 5 walkthrough's in, but that's not a huge deal, and can be done later.

There is tons of fixes/changes/additions in this release. I'm going to move the version out of the 1 era, and into the 2. The next release will be 2.0.0. Expect it sometime this afternoon/evening.

Default V2.0.0 Is Up!!

Version 2.0.0 is up. This version has had some major stuff added to it. For this reason I'm moving to the next major version number.

Tier 3 Dual Shard Comparison's are now Working!!

Full Release Notes:

Enjoy!!

Thank you for your work on this, it's looking really good at this point.

I just thought of another "nice feature", which would be to have multiple items that can be queued up. So if you want to make multiple items, there would be the first item(which is being worked on), then remaining items would go toward seeing what you need for item 2, etc. This would work for those like myself who have one or two tier 2 items and plan to make a total of four. Tier 1 and 2 items would clearly apply toward the third item while the large items would be prioritized towards the first and second item, only going toward the third if they are "extra".

The user would need to set the priority of the items, but most people at this point are aiming for one piece of equipment and one or two weapons, even at the start.

Default Error

Version 2.0.0 is up. This version has had some major stuff added to it. For this reason I'm moving to the next major version number.

Tier 3 Dual Shard Comparison's are now Working!!

Full Release Notes:

Enjoy!!
    Top notch work and thank you!

FYI, I am getting an error when I try to load a saved character ingredients running Windows Vista.

Yup, had someone else with the same problem. You have .NET 2.0 installed, but haven't patched it to SP1. The function I'm using to do the load is dependent on that. So drop by:

Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1

Install that and your troubles should go away.

On a side note, I may take away the function call and not load the save file name into the system, or find another way to do it without the "SafeFileName" function... This would take away dependence on .NET 2.0 SP1, and only require .NET 2.0

Default New items added in mod 7

I am grabbing this from my guild forums. If you could add these into the program, it would be appreciated.

Mod 7 Green Steel Items
    +5 Green Steel Dwarven Axe (2d8).....: Ore....., Yellow, Balm. , Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Hand Axe (1d )........: Ore....., Yellow, Balm. , Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Battle Axe............: Ore....., Yellow, Jewel., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Bastard Sword (1d )..: Ore....., Yellow, Jewel., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Greataxe (3d6). ......: Ore....., Yellow, Oil..., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Kukri (1d6)...........: Ore....., Yellow, Oil..., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Falcion...............: Ore....., Yellow, Scarab, Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Kama (1d6)............: Ore....., Yellow, Scarab, Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Rapier (1d8)..........: Ore....., Red..., Balm.., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Light Pick (1d6)......: Ore....., Red..., Balm.., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Heavy Pick (1d10).....: Ore....., Red..., Jewel., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Light Mace............: Ore....., Red..., Jewel., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Throwing Axe (1d8). . : Ore....., Red..., Oil..., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Quater Staff (1d ).. : Ore....., Red..., Oil..., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Shuriken..............: Ore....., Red..., Scarab, Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Heavy Mace............: Ore....., Red..., Scarab, Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Heavy Repeater........: Ore....., Blue.., Balm.., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Sickle................: Ore....., Blue.., Balm.., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Heavy Crossbow ......: Ore....., Blue.., Jewel., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Scimitar (1d8)........: Ore....., Blue.., Jewel., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Shortbow (1d )........: Ore....., Blue.., Oil..., Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Light Crossbow........: Ore....., Blue.., Oil..., Med.Horn., Signet
    +5 Green Steel Light Repeater (1d10) : Ore....., Blue.., Scarab, Large Horn, Signet
    +5 Green Steel Throwing Dagger.......: Ore....., Blue.., Scarab, Med.Horn. , Signet

Default Version 2.1.0 Is Up!!

Version 2.1.0 is up.

A few minor bug fixes, and the addition of the new GreenSteel weapon recipe's from MOD7 included.

Full Release Notes:

Enjoy!!

Thanks again, Sanadil!

Awesome tool, it's been very helpful.

Some suggested changes:

* Separate file menu options for loading/saving inventories and recipes.
    * Add report showing excess ingredients to help with trade management
    * Add 2nd Tier 3 menu. DDO Wiki has a great list of crafting recipes that require 2 tier 3 upgrades.
    ===)------------------
    foxBlade

Quote Originally Posted by foxBlade View Post
    * Add 2nd Tier 3 menu. DDO Wiki has a great list of crafting recipes that require 2 tier 3 upgrades.
    hmmm I am going there now to see what these rare & mysterious effects are..in case what everyone one the forums was wondering..lol..
    thanks for the info man
    Durrack, Durracka,Verminnard

Quote Originally Posted by foxBlade View Post
    Awesome tool, it's been very helpful.

Some suggested changes:

* Separate file menu options for loading/saving inventories and recipes.
    * Add report showing excess ingredients to help with trade management
    - I'll see about changing up the text on the save/load, depending on the tab you are on. I don't use the same forumula for each, and changing the menu on the fly in of itself isn't easy. Its easy to change the code behind, but the actual menu, not so much. All of the menu's are driven based on the tab you are on.

- So on compare, you want a report on what's left over? That shouldn't be to hard.

- 2nd Tier3 menu. That's not gonna happen. The dual shard (2 tier 3 upgrades), are already in the program. Try it out, go earth as 1st tier focus, posotive as 2nd tier focus, then you'll see a Earth/Mineral listed in the third, that's a dual shard recipe. I've been dabbling with the whole idea of a re-write on how the drop downs work in general, but to be honest, I'm not sure I want to dedicate that amount of time to it, it'd nearly be a complete re-write of the program. Maybe though, because I've been contemplating a break from the game as of recently, which would give me more time to play with programming.

Ignore me, just doing a little testing...

Code:
    DDO Crafting Planner Version 2.2.0
    DDO Crafting Planner Home Page

+5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8) With Acid, +1d6 Acid, Good Burst, +1d6 good, +3d6/4d6/5d6 vs non-good on crit - Stoneskin (2/day), +4 AC (Insight) - Transmuting, Keen/Impact, Slicing (+1d4 Bleed damage), +8 hardness, +80 durability

Green Steel Section 
     Altar of Fecundity - Meridia 

Use either formula to create your item. Only one needs to be used.

+5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8)

WARNING: The Horn will replace the Ebberon Energy Cell in creating the final item, please read the formula carefully.

Formula #1
    Gather These Raw Materials:
    2 - Bitterscrub Fungus
    1 - Chipmunk Funk
    3 - Locus Husk
    2 - Glistening Pebble
    1 - Lammanian Lily Petals
    3 - Green Briar Twigs
    3 - Eberron Energy Cells
    1 - Large Splintered Horn
    5 - Shavarath Stones: Might, Battle, Strategy, Victory, Foresight

Create - Ore of Travail
    Combine: Chipmunk Funk, Locus Husk, Glistening Pebbles, Green Briar Twig, Eberron Energy Cell

Create - Yellow Taper
    Combine: Bitterscrub Fungus, Locus Husk, Glistening Pebbles, Green Briar Twig, Eberron Energy Cell

Create - Wonderous Balm
    Combine: Bitterscrub Fungus, Locus Husk, Lammanian Lily Petals, Green Briar Twig, Eberron Energy Cell

Create - Shavarath Signet Stone
    Combine: Stone of: Might, Battle, Strategy, Foresight, Victory

Create Final Item - +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8)
    Combine: Shavarath Signet Stone, Large Splintered Horn, Ore of Travail, Yellow Taper, Wonderous Balm

WARNING: The Horn will replace the Ebberon Energy Cell in creating the final item, please read the formula carefully.

Formula #2
    Gather These Raw Materials:
    2 - Bitterscrub Fungus
    1 - Chipmunk Funk
    3 - Locus Husk
    3 - Glistening Pebble
    1 - Lammanian Lily Petals
    2 - Green Briar Twigs
    3 - Eberron Energy Cells
    1 - Large Splintered Horn
    5 - Shavarath Stones: Might, Battle, Strategy, Victory, Foresight

Create - Ore of Travail
    Combine: Chipmunk Funk, Locus Husk, Glistening Pebbles, Green Briar Twig, Eberron Energy Cell

Create - Yellow Taper
    Combine: Bitterscrub Fungus, Locus Husk, Glistening Pebbles, Green Briar Twig, Eberron Energy Cell

Create - Wonderous Balm
    Combine: Bitterscrub Fungus, Locus Husk, Lammanian Lily Petals, Glistening Pebbles, Eberron Energy Cell

Create - Shavarath Signet Stone
    Combine: Stone of: Might, Battle, Strategy, Foresight, Victory

Create Final Item - +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8)
    Combine: Shavarath Signet Stone, Large Splintered Horn, Ore of Travail, Yellow Taper, Wonderous Balm

Tier 1 Upgrade Section 
     Altar of Invasion - Shroud Part 1 

Acid, +1d6 Acid: Earth - Dominion - Material

Gather These Raw Materials (From Shroud Part 1 Chests):
    2 - Small Glowing Arrowheads
    2 - Small Gnawed Bones
    2 - Small Infernal Chains
    2 - Small Devil Scales
    3 - Small Twisted Shrapnel
    1 - Small Sulfurous Stones
    1 - Shard Of Power 
    5 - Shavarath Low Energy Cells 

Create - Inferior Focus Of Earth
    Combine: Small Glowing Arrowhead, Small Gnawed Bone, Small Infernal Chain, Small Twisted Shrapnel, Shavarath Low Energy Cell

Create - Cloudy Gem Of Dominion
    Combine: Small Gnawed Bone, Small Infernal Chain, Small Devil Scales, Small Twisted Shrapnel, Shavarath Low Energy Cell

Create - Diluted Material Essence
    Combine: Small Glowing Arrowhead, Small Devil Scales, Small Twisted Shrapnel, Small Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Low Energy Cell

Create - Imbued Shard Of Power (Earth)
    Combine: Inferior Focus Of Earth, Cloudy Gem Of Dominion, Diluted Material Essence, Shard Of Power, Shavarath Low Energy Cell

Create Final Item - +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8) With Acid, +1d6 Acid
    Combine: +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8), Imbued Shard Of Power (Earth), Shavarath Low Energy Cell

Tier 2 Upgrade Section 
     Altar of Subjugation - Shroud Part 3 

Good Burst, +1d6 good, +3d6/4d6/5d6 vs non-good on crit, Stoneskin (2/day): Positive - Dominion - Material

Gather These Raw Materials (From Shroud Part 2 & 3 Chests):
    2 - Medium Glowing Arrowheads
    2 - Medium Gnawed Bones
    1 - Medium Infernal Chains
    3 - Medium Devil Scales
    2 - Medium Twisted Shrapnel
    2 - Medium Sulfurous Stones
    1 - Shard Of Great Power 
    5 - Shavarath Medium Energy Cells 

Power - Depleted Shavarath Medium Energy Cell With +6 to +10 Weapons (Combine Weapon & Energy Cell on Alter)

Create - Focus Of Positive
    Combine: Medium Glowing Arrowhead, Medium Gnawed Bone, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Gem Of Dominion
    Combine: Medium Gnawed Bone, Medium Infernal Chain, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Twisted Shrapnel, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Material Essence
    Combine: Medium Glowing Arrowhead, Medium Devil Scales, Medium Twisted Shrapnel, Medium Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create - Imbued Shard of Great Power (Positive)
    Combine: Focus Of Positive, Gem Of Dominion, Material Essence, Shard of Great Power, Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Create Final Item - +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8) With Acid, +1d6 Acid, Good Burst, +1d6 good, +3d6/4d6/5d6 vs non-good on crit - Stoneskin (2/day)
    Combine: +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8)(With Tier 1 Upgrade), Imbued Shard Of Great Power (Positive), Shavarath Medium Energy Cell

Tier 3 Upgrade Section 
     Altar of Devastation - Shroud Part 5 

+4 AC (Insight) , Transmuting, Keen/Impact, Slicing (+1d4 Bleed damage), +8 hardness, +80 durability: Earth/Mineral - Opposition - Ethereal

Gather These Raw Materials (From Shroud Part 4 & 5 Chests):
    4 - Large Glowing Arrowheads
    4 - Large Gnawed Bones
    5 - Large Infernal Chains
    5 - Large Devil Scales
    1 - Large Twisted Shrapnel
    5 - Large Sulfurous Stones
    2 - Shards Of Supreme Power 
    10 - Shavarath High Energy Cells 

Power - Depleted Shavarath High Energy Cell With +8 or Higher Weapons (Combine Weapon & Energy Cell on Alter)

Create - Superior Focus Of Earth
    Combine: Large Glowing Arrowhead, Large Gnawed Bone, Large Infernal Chain, Large Twisted Shrapnel, Shavarath High Energy Cell

Create - Superior Focus Of Positive
    Combine: Large Glowing Arrowhead, Large Gnawed Bone, Large Devil Scales, Large Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath High Energy Cell

Create 2 - Flawless Gem's Of Opposition
    Combine: Large Gnawed Bone, Large Infernal Chain, Large Devil Scales, Large Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath High Energy Cell

Create 2 - Pure Ethereal Essences
    Combine: Large Glowing Arrowhead, Large Infernal Chain, Large Devil Scales, Large Sulfurous Stone, Shavarath High Energy Cell

Create - Imbued Shard of Supreme Power (Earth)
    Combine: Superior Focus Of Earth, Flawless Gem Of Opposition, Pure Ethereal Essence, Shard of Supreme Power, Shavarath High Energy Cell

Create - Imbued Shard of Supreme Power (Positive)
    Combine: Superior Focus Of Positive, Flawless Gem Of Opposition, Pure Ethereal Essence, Shard of Supreme Power, Shavarath High Energy Cell

Create - Imbued Shard of Supreme Power (Earth/Mineral)
    Combine: Imbued Shard of Supreme Power (Earth), Imbued Shard of Supreme Power (Positive), Shavarath High Energy Cell

Create Final Item - +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8) With Acid, +1d6 Acid, Good Burst, +1d6 good, +3d6/4d6/5d6 vs non-good on crit - Stoneskin (2/day), +4 AC (Insight) - Transmuting, Keen/Impact, Slicing (+1d4 Bleed damage), +8 hardness, +80 durability
    Combine: +5 Greensteel Dwarven Axe (2d8)(With Tier 1 & 2 Upgrade), Imbued Shard Of Supreme Power (Earth/Mineral), Shavarath High Energy Cell

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast