Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    Community Member

Thumbs up

+1 to you, kind sir!

Thanks, this is a really great resource

NEW Bug:

If you are set to use English (United States) as your regional format, and change the underlying format for English (United States) to something other than the default, Auto Raid timers will not work for you.

If you are not set to use English (United States), and change the English (United States) format to something other than the default formats it comes with, Auto Raid timers will not work for you.

I've fixed this internally, it'll be in the next release.

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

A few people were having issues with the size of the program, height wise. I hope what I do here fixes it for you. There is no way I'll be able to change width, it is what it is, but I did reduce the height, and added scroll bars to tabs that required them.

Old Min Resolution: 940 x 714

New Min Resolution: 940 x 500

Those of you that had issues with it cutting off at the bottom, it should work in the next release.

| Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

So I created an Alchemical LOB weapon a few weeks ago, and using the walkthrough on the game guide, felt like pulling teeth. I had to write things down, scroll up, then down, multiple times, and I still forgot some things and had to run around to the various devices multiple times to complete the item. That annoyed me to no end, so I decided to make Alchemical LOB Crafting, a full blown crafting tab of its own. This is the first set of sample output. I hope this interests people, its taken me a few days to code it up, and its still not done, just the selections and base output are there. There is an option to turn off creation detail, and omit each tier if you like. This example has all tiers showing, with creation detail turned off:

Code:
       Metal Property - Adamantine - Laceration Spell Effect 
    Tier 1 Properties - Superior Corrosion IX, Superior Laceration IX, Earthgrab Guard 
    Tier 2 Properties - Alchemical Wisdom +2, Corrosive Salt, Crushing Wave 
    Tier 3 Properties - Efficient Metamagic Maximize II, Greater Evocation Focus, Arcane Augmentation IX 

Gather These Raw Materials: (From killing monsters in the Cannith Open Areas/Quests)
    11 - Iron Defender Rivets
    11 - Iron Defender Claws
     9 - Iron Juggernaut Parts
     9 - Iron Juggernaut Plating
    13 - Quorforged Juggernaut Plating
    13 - Quorforged Juggernaut Parts
    10 - Magefire Cannon Parts
    10 - Magefire Cannon Core

Gather These Power Sources:
    1 - Cannith Power Cell From: Quest/Raid Chests in House Cannith
    3 - Greater Cannith Power Cell From: Quest/Raid Chests in House Cannith
    1 - Martial Power Cell From: Master Artificer/Lord of Blades End Chests
    2 - Mystical Power Cell From: Master Artificer/Lord of Blades End Chests

Gather These Khyber Shard Fragments:
    200 - Khyber Shard Fragments From: Master Artificer/Lord of Blades End Chests
    200 - Refined Khyber Shard Fragments From: Master Artificer/Lord of Blades End Chests
    200 - Exquisite Khyber Shard Fragments From: Master Artificer/Lord of Blades End Chests (Epic Difficulty Only)

Gather These Elemental Spirits:
    1 - Spirit of EARTH From: Lord of Blades Elemental End Chest
    1 - Refined Spirit of WATER From: Lord of Blades Elemental End Chest
    1 - Exquisite Spirit of FIRE From: Lord of Blades Elemental End Chest (Epic Difficulty Only)

*********************************************************************************************************
    *                                                Melting Station                                        *
    *                                              Cannith Manufactury                                      *
    *********************************************************************************************************

Create The Following:
    4 - Metalic Ingots
    5 - Dense Ingots
    5 - Glowing Ingots
    5 - Pliable Ingots
    2 - Durable Alloy
    3 - Volatile Alloy
    1 - Fortified Compound
    1 - Mercurial Compound

*                                                 Forging Station                                       *
    *                                   Artificer Workshop - Master Artificer Raid                          *

Create The Following:
    1 - Empty Khyber Shard (Bound To Account)
    1 - Empty Refined Khyber Shard (Bound To Account)
    1 - Empty Exquisite Khyber Shard (Bound To Account)

Create Item - Adamantine Alchemical Weapon/Shield (Bound To Character)
    Combine:
    Alchemical Weapon/Shield, Cannith Power Cell, Dense Ingot, Glowing Ingot, Metallic Ingot

*                                                  Binding Station                                      *
    *                                     Research Facility - Lord of Blades Raid                           *

Create The Following:
    1 - Imbued Khyber Shard of EARTH (Bound To Character)
    1 - Imbued Refined Khyber Shard of WATER (Bound To Character)
    1 - Imbued Exquisite Khyber Shard of FIRE (Bound To Character)

Create Item - Alchemical Weapon/Shield (Bound To Character)
    Properties Added - Superior Corrosion IX, Superior Laceration IX, Earthgrab Guard
    Combine:
    Alchemical Weapon/Shield (With Metal Property On It), Imbued Khyber Shard of EARTH, Mystical Power Cell, Volatile Alloy

Properties Added - Alchemical Wisdom +2, Corrosive Salt, Crushing Wave
    Combine:
    Alchemical Weapon/Shield (With Metal + Tier 1 Property On It), Imbued Refined Khyber Shard of WATER, Martial Power Cell, Durable Alloy, Fortified Compound

Properties Added - Alchemical Wisdom +2, Corrosive Salt, Crushing Wave
    Combine:
    Alchemical Weapon/Shield (With Metal + Tier 1 + Tier 2 Property On It), Imbued Exquisite Khyber Shard of FIRE, Mystical Power Cell, Volatile Alloy, Mercurial Compound, 5 Epic Dungeon Tokens

Default LoB Crafting

I like it seems to flow very much like the shroud crafting formula's

I have one question for you though on the current planner it mentions "shield" bonuses and I am curious where you got these and if they were tested and if you were supposed to use a martial or mystical.

I ask because I used martial and was sad to see I just got a shield that was basically a weapon with no guards.

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

The shield section is bad information/completely false and I'm sorry it made its way into the game guide. It was written up as we were still learning the quest and how to craft/what was on what.

The latest version has that part removed. I'll update the walkthrough and make it a link from the new crafting section, and make a new tab for Nearly Finished items that come out of house C.

Sorry the item didn't turn out how you wanted it. I really will refrain from adding anything this is not 100% confirmed in the future. That really was the first time I did that, and its bitten me in the arse.

Default No problem

Wasn't a huge deal just got a different shield than I wanted over all but it still worked for my build. This is and always has been a great tool and I appreciate the work put into it and I look forward to newer versions of the tool.

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

All I have to say is great tool bro no idea where I would be with out it, waiting on the new one to come out soon, and i know you are working hard on it...
    § Diligence §

Another bug found:

Cannith Crafting - If your prefix and suffix have the same essence types (aka both good, both earth, etc), the greater/lesser counts in the summary will be off and only take into account the prefix count. The formula is still correct, its just the summary count that is messed up.

Default Raid timer

My raid timers stopped updating today. Clicked 'force my.ddo' and nada. timers from yesterday are still counting down, but none of the raids i completed today are showing up.

All my.ddo logs stopped updating yesterday 3/20/2012 after the update to turbines website. This is on Turbine's end. Every auto raid timer spreadsheet/program/website out there, is currently broken.

For now, you can hit the "Restart" button to reset the raid timer manually. A warning will pop up, but since my.ddo isn't working, you can ignore. If you don't want that pop up to happen, go into options, auto raid timer, and disable it until it gets fixed. I'll post back here when they start working again.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sanadil again."

Thanks a lot for what I think is the best DDO support program available. Your efforts are very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadil View Post
    A few people were having issues with the size of the program, height wise. I hope what I do here fixes it for you. There is no way I'll be able to change width, it is what it is, but I did reduce the height, and added scroll bars to tabs that required them.

Old Min Resolution: 940 x 714

New Min Resolution: 940 x 500

Those of you that had issues with it cutting off at the bottom, it should work in the next release.
    Yay, now I have no complaints. Thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this!

FYI, to those of you who used the "Restart" button for your raid timers in the game guide last night/this morning while my.ddo was down, I have good news Your counters will NOT tick again! I had left mine to auto check, and it didn't do it on mine. Reason being, by the time you actually hit the "Restart" button, that time is past the time you finished the raid (provided you are not hitting it before you finish that is). When it goes to check the timers on my.ddo next, it sees the latest one you just finished, but that date/time is less than the recorded Date/Time from when you hit the restart button, so it doesn't do anything. I'm just patting myself on the back a little for this one, for once, something works in our favor, when I didn't even really mean it to lol.

Thank you so much! This is an extremely useful tool. Grats on the event handling

Community Member

Hi, excellent app, very useful.

A few comments.

Unless I made a sever mistake I ended up with a lock in the Reaver puzzle:

The app with this combination locks

1122 00
    3356 20
    4435 02
    1466 11

it wont allow entry of that the 4565 combo resulted in.

However, the perfectweb one handles this situation

http://solver.cubicleninja.com/

Maybe I made a mistake in what the results were, but I dont think so. When it locked, I restarted the solver, entered the data again and it locked.

That same Failed Reavers fate run, ended up with the Raid Timers thinking I had finished. That toon, for Reavers Fate status was GET END REWARD.

Since Monday, no timers are updating. My old ones do, but Raids done yesterday are not getting updated in the guide. Now if I understand the above comments, Restart will cause issues, but I would think Force my.ddo means get everything. So then all data would be correct. That isnt happening for me.

I am seeing the exact same behavior from another raid timer app.

I posted my timer observations here:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...=1#post4516485

Note,

If I take the faulty reavers fate timer that says "Get end reward" delete it and add it manually, it
    goes right back to "Get End Reward". That toon subsequently (yesterday) reran Reavers and finished it.

I dowloaded the DDOViewer as someone mentioned in the other thread. Same behavior.

But if noone else is experiencing issues, it must be me.
    Last edited by LordKalkin; 06-12-2012 at 09:35 AM.

The solver you pointed to, comes out with the exact same results as the one in the game guide. 4565 was your solution, if everything was entered properly, and it should have completed the quest, that's why it wouldn't let you enter anymore data in. club's site also doesn't allow any other entries to be added. The only thing I can think is that something was entered improperly. To date, there hasn't been any failures on the reaver puzzle solver, in about 3-4 years since its been in the guide.

I need to know what character, and the date/approx time you ran reaver to take a look at your my.ddo log. Everything in the auto raid timer is based on the logs in my.ddo, and if they are incorrect, results in the game guide can be incorrect.

If your characters are not updating currently in the my.ddo log, then the auto raid timer will not function.

Restart Timer does not mess things up. The warning is there to let you know it could possibly jump your count of completions up by 1 if you hit restart, and then my.ddo started working again, where it would then update the timer one more time to be exact, possibly causing a tick up on the completion count in the game guide. This doesn't always happen, but it can happen.

The reason for the Restart Timer button is two fold.

First, the game guide never used to auto update, and everyone had to manually restart, so it kind of lived on after adding automatic resets.

Two, its perfect for people in your situation. Use it, reset your timer manually if my.ddo is not updating properly, so you can still keep track of when you are off timer.

Unless you've made a mistake in the white/black results, 4565 is the solution, so the solver says 'Completed' and won't allow more entries. That is, I ran your entries through the solver and resulted in 4565 'Completed'. I also used the ddo reaver trainer, entering 4565 into the solution, and then solving. Got the same result...

As to the timer issue, well, my timers have always been screwy. The webdev team had to mess with my my.ddo in order to get it to work for me, so imma guessing ddo game guide isn't able to pull my data properly. Can't confirm your issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

Default Crafting +5

I tried to make a Blindness Ward Googles of Battle Skill +2...

Thinking that it would fit in the +5 (not needing a Shard of Potential), I started by binding the suffix shard, but now the prefix shard will not bind saying it would exceed it max enchantment level.

The v3.6.0 planner also thinks it will fit into the +5 crafting potential. Did levels change in the U14 update?

Quote Originally Posted by LostGamer View Post
    Did levels change in the U14 update?
    Yes they did.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast