Two of us old schoolers are looking for a Guild or to start a Guild which would play routinely on Thursday Nights (and other random times of course!)(approx. start time 9ish - playing for 2-4 hours - East Coast - US) with the following playing approach:
- Team oriented - stickin' together and working together (unless scoutin' etc.)
- Thorough non-zerging regardless of Quest - heck we love the scenery (and all the bonuses for thorough completion ;-) - Besides this is supposed to be an ESCAPE from our daily routine, right?
- PLAY SMART - Traps can't be disarmed, clerics can't heal, and casters can't buff when people are running every which way, not to mention hordes of
unnecessary monsters coming from everywhere cause you alerted them to our presence!
- Laid back attitudes - nobody likes to play with angry people (or people who make you angry ;-)
- Light RP is fine
- Voice chat is prefered (when set correctly) as it makes game play more fluid
Enjoying the Greatest Game ever made,
Loreraven - from Ghallanda