Thread: Hide n' Seek

Man It sells like fish, ohh wait fishing capital of us...that explains it.

Default Hide n' Seek

Official Unoffical Rules to Hide n' Seek
    AKA on the LFM as FIND ME IN STORMREACH!FREE LOOT!SEND TELL FOR CLUE!
    Rules
    1. First rule is there are no rules!
    2. Do not discorage or misdirect any other known player. I do more than enough no need to make it harder for any one and its not nice.
    3. Please do not open and close the trade window and send me 1000 tells when you do find me or all youll get is a twig.
    4. If it can be helped do not follow me between rounds...its not a big problem now but I forsee difficulty in outrunning monks.
    5. In DIRECT contradiction to rule #1 of subsection 5 there have been 3 rules in place that are leagal and binding in my household and trade window.
    6. YOU MUST IN UNDER EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE ENJOY YOURSELF!
    7. Thou shalt not ask what loot im giving away. I dont even know myself,resposes will be and I quote "stuff"

How to play
    When you first log on/look in the LFM and see a party seletion that says FIND ME IN STORMREACH!FREE LOOT!SEND TELL FOR CLUE! please press the Tell button in the grouping menu near the bottom. When the button has been pressed your chat window shall have in it /t Brianius , when you have reached this point a simple "clue" will surfice but "Woka Woka" "Coyale is the enemy of the State", approprate and inaproprate yo mamma joke are all valid entiries. Once you have selected the word(s) that will be in the chat UI please press ENTER/Return. I my self will handle this /tell personaly with a predetermined clue that I have plucked from the heavens made just for you by lantern archons and delivered through the use of /r. When you have recived your standard celestial clue you may use it as you like but the most approprate use is to find my whereabouts at that time.
    If you are first or a very close second/third and I mean close like sitting on the train with a (choose undesirable person and place the image here) and your nagging mother(in-law). If you qualify in those terms then a feindish trade window will open. If im feeling charitable(meaning I have over 1000000 plat a rare ocurance these days) you will get a choice of spectacular/lame loot otherwize the I will randomly select one based as close as I can on your apperance/class/birthright/inheritance and good looks.
    If you are the 1st place winner your name will be put in the LFM till the next round and then it shall be replaced with FIND ME IN STORMREACH!FREE LOOT!SEND TELL FOR CLUE!(most times its only up for a few minutes so multiple plays will be need to achive 15 minutes of fame). Now that you have reached this point of the how to play please go back to the bold letters and resume reading on how the following round will be held.
    Last edited by Brianius; 12-13-2010 at 09:54 PM.
    NO!! I wont correct my spelling/grammar, and yes I lack the power of typed word.
    Been to Ghallanda lately?
    Wanna have fun but not sure how? Here is your answer!

Do you intend on doing this at any given time or are you setting times for these events?
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

hide n seek occors when i have extra loot
    NO!! I wont correct my spelling/grammar, and yes I lack the power of typed word.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianius View Post
    hide n seek occors when i have extra loot
    Ah okey.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

so have any of you been doing this in my stead .....HUH! dont make me make time to do this cause you all know it will be fun and exiteing beyond your wildest dreams!

Wherever bedlam and sorrow reside, you will find me lurking...

If I was home , I'd be scouring the city for ya!
    Calamitous Intent***The Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by tchurvul View Post
    ...I even took his robe as a trophy. It's so comfortable..and it reminds me of the sweet sweet taste of victory. All who oppose me meet such a fate, so let it be a lesson to you.
    773-360

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brianius View Post
    so have any of you been doing this in my stead .....HUH! dont make me make time to do this cause you all know it will be fun and exiteing beyond your wildest dreams!
    Can't say we have. This is your baby and I don't like to step on babies. Kobolds though....

I always hope that there is someone else that is giving and willing to host fun but there are few on this fine server, there are many that give but few that will stray from adventuring, i designed this for the typical ghallandian get in get the loot if your quick of foot and mind and get back to the dungeon. fun is fun it all should partake it its glory!
    Last edited by Brianius; 05-08-2008 at 10:01 AM.

ya i do this a lot on my wiz also. its always a blast to hide and have a bunch of people looking for you. maybe now i can try to find instead of hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    *fist shake* "Back in my day, we had to run the Coalescence Chamber up hill both ways! There wasn't even snow and the only slippery ice you could find was sleet storm! We had to imagine what snow would look like at Festivult time, and we liked it!"

Sir.. I will own Hide N' Seek once again. it's my game. Forget these newbs.

Default do people

still play this? its been so long since ive seen brianius in an lfm saying come find me. does he still exist? or has he moved on to greener pastures? :P