The Known Issues list from Turbine is a little short. Here's some more things players might like to know.
1. Rogues can't train Defensive Roll or Slippery Mind.
2. Rangers can't train Oversized TWF (unless they took a level of another class)
3. Delera's optional broke.
4. Shroud Portal Keeper missing his assault scripting.
5. Incorrect RR labels in AH items.
6. Stuck with neg APs if you had Improved Heighten.
7. Charm Monster scrolls avail, they should have been removed.
8. Shroud raid unrepeatable, without GM intervention.
* Rangers with Tempest gain the +2 AC bonus at all times, not just when holding an offhand weapon.
* Superior TWF and Superior THF feats are missing. Hopefully this was intentional, and is just a failure to document.
* BAB 15 characters attack slower (and thus do less damage per second) than BAB 14 characters, especially if using two-handed weapons.
* Characters at maximum XP will still have an XP bar displayed on screen, even though it no longer has any information to convey.
* (reported) Bards can directly target someone with Inspire Heroics, but no buff appears on him.
* Cleric8 spell Holy Aura is nearly useless, and was not in the release notes. Maybe it should've been removed, or maybe it should be improved.
* Sunburst spell displays an "Immune" message on any monster not harmed by exposure to daylight, which is almost every monster.
* Symbol of Death spell didn't have its hitpoint limit boosted above PnP, unlike every other hp-limited spell.
* Scrolls of new low-level spells are not available as loot, or from vendors.
* Casting the Master's Touch or Tenser's Transformation spell produces hundreds of lines of chat text, lagging the network connection. The lag repeats when the effect ends.
* The cleric Destruction spell is not block by effects which stop death effects.
* The Suggestion spells are not blocked by effects which stop charm effects.
* Limbchopper effect on the Sever weapon is (once again) non-removable by death.
* Availability of Kyber Shards is unsatisfactory.
* Dragonscale armor repair is unsatisfactory.
* Ingredient bags stack contents to 100, but some ingredients come in 800+ from one drop.
* New high-level magic jewelry has far too little hardness.
* Soul Essences can be placed on the auction house, but cannot be seen or bidded on.
* The magic orb from the Eldritch Device Tutorial has the icon of a twig.
* If a character is wearing multiple Green Steel clothing items, Taint of Shavarath will instantly kill you when you release to a tavern, or accept a Raise Dead spell.
* Aside from khopesh, the most attractive weapon types are apparently not available for crafting.
* (reported) Some high-level Elite chests have worse loot than on Hard.
* Spintered Horn ingredients found in The Shroud cannot be placed on the corresponding Altars.
* Contrary to its description, the Good Burst weapon effect only triggers on critical hits, and does not give 1d6 damage on normal hits. Also contrary, the burst damage applies to non-good targets, not just evil ones.
* A charmed Orthon doesn't display a pink hat icon.
* Mummy rot no longer allows saving throws. Once infected, you will take stat damage every 60 sec, until you die or are cured.
* Fiend-blood bats are immune to Banish effects, unlike every other low-HD non-named Fiend-blood creature.
* Crimson-foot spiders in the Vale of Twilight will attack other monsters without being charmed. Not a bug- that's their job.
* Attacks from devils cannot penetrate DR/Law.
* Many traps in high level elite quests do zero damage.
* Traps in elite quests have their damage and reflex DC scaled much higher than the amount by which monsters improve.
* Recalling twice from a quest in the Vale of Twilight will bring you to The Twelve, instead of the proper destination (usually Meridia).
* The Coalesence Chamber (Fallen Temple) quest has respawning monsters which can easily accumulate to hundreds at once, lagging the game connection.
* The confirmation dialog for the rez lever in Reaver's Fate is missing.
* Valairea Satnarine does not look in your Ingredients bag when evaluating your progress on the Eldritch Device tutorial, possibly blocking progress, or allowing you to accumulate hundreds of the sample items.
* Reaching 40 favor with The Twelve before picking up your free Small Ingredients bag will make that bag permanently unavailable.
* The collector side-quests in the Shroud are badly incomplete. The items have a twig graphic and have no descriptive text, the counter doesn't update when you grab something, and the grabbed item can't go in any kind of bag. Additionally there are design flaws- the items are rivalrous, and the number required for even part one of the quest would necessitate 300+ Shroud runs considering the drop rate (setting the stage for a repeat of the mod3 Antique Bronze Token fiasco, but worse)
* In Ritual Sacrifice, skipping talking to Pateus the first time will leave the quest incompletable when you come towards the end.
* In Running With Devils, monsters use "Baator" as a place-name. There is no Baator in the Eberron setting.
* In The Shroud, monsters use "For Shavarath" as a battle cry. Shavarath has no unified control and devils are only a minority, making it insensible as an object of allegiance.