Community Member

Default temp. deactivation of acct.; ??

One of my subscriptions will likely be inactive for a period of a week while payment is processed; will I retain my characters and guild, or will my guild be passed on to successor and my characters remain? New to this; a little help pls

Default hope this helps

an old guild i was in ...the guild leader just stopped playing never came back ....never designated a succesor ,so we ended up leaving the guild and forming or own. long story short i believe you are leader till you give it to someone else unless they changed it.

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

The Guild Successor has a Usurp option, but that only appears after 2 months of Leader inactivity. You should be fine for a short period of inactivity such as a week.

Community Member

Cool

Thanks! I wasn't to concerned about it; it would just bite to get it all started then lose leadership.. lol

You will be fine I left for all most 6 months and kept my guild rank and everything on one character a couple of others were removed from guilds where I hadnt let them know I was going to be gone. so dont worry about anything just let yoiur guild know you will be gone and all should be fine. and if its only a for a week or so it dont matter if you let them know or not

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merconas View Post
    Thanks! I wasn't to concerned about it; it would just bite to get it all started then lose leadership.. lol
    Ok, I just looked it up for you. According to the User Manual (p.57), the guild Successor gets the Usurp option when the guild Leader has been gone for 3 weeks. Even then, it's an option, not an automatic process. And the Successor can choose to do nothing.