Below is a list of some of the Known Issues that we are aware of in the game. Should you come across any of these issues in the game, there is no need to submit a bug report unless otherwise noted.
Current Known Issues (Module 6: The Thirteenth Eclipse)
- The rogue abilities
- Improved Evasion
- Crippling Strike
will be unable to be exchanged via the feat respec system by rogues who obtained them before Module 6 was released. This is being looked into
- Improvements have been made to the game's launcher, in order to become more compatible to Windows Vista. However, some users may encounter errors if they have already adjusted Vista permissions to get the game to work. Click Here for information on how to fix this error.
- Partial support for the Logitech G15 keyboard has been implimented, and few users may experience a bit of lag. Further support will be implemented in update 6.1.
- The optional gates in Delera's reliquary seem to be rusted shut again already. We'll get someone down there with a crowbar.
- At this time, if a Portal Keeper spawns in phase one of the raid, it does not cause failure as designed. This will be fixed in update 6.1.
- Each phase of the raid has an optional objective that grants an XP reward. The optional objective checks off as soon as it appears and is easy to miss.
- The "Race Absolutely Excluded" fields of items in the auction house might be fictitious...completely.... really. When items or purchased or detached from mail, the correct race will be displayed. New Auction items will also display correctly.
- The mapping from the erroneous race to the correct race is as follows:
- Arrowhawk -> Warforge
- WarforgeTitan -> Human
- Wraith -> Elf
- Hyena -> Dwarf
- Don't forget! Now that we've implemented the new "unconfirmed" tab for mail, and it allows you to "delete all" this includes mail with attachments! Be sure to check your attachments before deleting that mail!
- The change in action point price for "Improved Heighten" in Module 5, may have caused those who have previously taken that enhancement to show a negative action point balance. Some players are reporting that they are now noticing this change. At this time, players who have this issue, will be unable to choose new enhancements without earning action points to cover the negative balance and the price of the new enhancements. We are working on a solution for this for a future update and thank you for your patience.
- Due to technical issues, the Charm Monster, Mass spell was not intended for release in Module 6.0. For Wizards, inscribing the spell is permanent, but the spell will be changed in an upcoming patch. Rather than removing it from the spellbooks of Wizards that may have inscribed it or replacing Bard known spells, it will temporarily mirror the effects of the Charm Monster spell with a higher base DC and separate casting cooldown. We will be updating the Charm Monster, Mass spell in a future release once the technical issues have been resolved
- NEW We are aware of an issue which prevents players from repeating the raid, if they have already completed it. We will be fixing this in the next patch, and thank you for your patience.
- NEW Just a reminder to players, that clicking the "delete all" button in the new "Unconfirmed" tab of the mail interface will indeed delete all mail in that tab, including mail with attached items and money. Please be sure to detach items or money before deleting your mail.