Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Is this still open? The site is - but the contest itself? I got busy with guild stuff and didn't get back to this until I ran across the link in my browser

Jules

Ladies - Mediclady, Elspyth, Warchantress, Bittt, Julez, LilBitt, Bucketoboltz, Skitty, Kerro, Wyntermoon, Kethrey, Kethree, Selany, Gypsie, Cassyopeya, Tinkerbelle, Dyanya, PallasAthene

All I know is I have been stuck on Number 4 for a week, even with the hints.

Beh I feel like a tard, I was in the wrong house..... now to number 5

5 and 6 done..... 7 sucks....... time to take a break from this before i lose a monitor or something...

finally got number 7, now i feel like a retard.

time for number 8.
    Last edited by Cowdenicus; 03-03-2008 at 08:15 AM.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

still trying to finish this lol.

I dont think #8 will be possible during this live event
    Last edited by Cowdenicus; 03-03-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach

Woot beat it finally.... wowsers some of those were rough.

This was awesome. End movie is the Ubahs........
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach

Default Yeah, It's still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules921 View Post
    Is this still open? The site is - but the contest itself? I got busy with guild stuff and didn't get back to this until I ran across the link in my browser
    Jules! Yes, it is still open. The buzz has died down a ton, but we have prizes left for 7 more people. Not much for prizes--just Wandering Monster keychains, but you can still get your name on the Winners Page forevah!. I plan to keep the site open until I fill up to finisher #30. There have been more finishers than that, but some were in groups.

Best of luck! Sorry to be so long in getting back to you, but Clanky has been working like a dog in real life for the past 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdenicus View Post
    Woot beat it finally.... wowsers some of those were rough.

This was awesome. End movie is the Ubahs........
    Congratulations on finishing! Yes the end movie is great.

Quote Originally Posted by AoD45154 View Post
    Congratulations on finishing! Yes the end movie is great.
    All I can say about the end movie is wow.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach

So...been nearly a year...how's it going?
    Flying is not inherently dangerous, crashing is. -unknown

Default Can this still be completed?

Given the recent change in the various Stomreach landscapes since this was originally developed.
    Can it still be completed with the clues that are given in this thread and "Clankenbeards" website??
    I have completed the first 3 clues but didn't want to waste my time and become frustrated if it is no longer doable.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by grodon9999
    "I'm beginning to think a lot of people play this game because it's cheaper than paying for a Dominatrix."
    Disciplines Disciples - 24 Alts on Khyber and counting

Default MATH no longer completable.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"][B][B][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"] Given the recent change in the various Stomreach landscapes since this was originally developed.
    Can it still be completed with the clues that are given in this thread and "Clankenbeards" website??
    I have completed the first 3 clues but didn't want to waste my time and become frustrated if it is no longer doable.
    Noir, I answered this in a personal message back to you. Number 4 is pretty rough. House D's is where you need to head for that one. And the geometry of that house did change up a little bit since the MATH. You can still get the clue I think.

The final clue is a bust. You had to go back to the new player starter area which used to begin on the docks with Trader Skipp. The answer to the quiz was found in a tavern called The Rook's Gambit. It is now gone. Sigh. Turbine shot us down.

I sent you a link to the end movie so you can skip the final clue.

gj clackenbeard and lessah

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567