Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    I'd still say that it's the easiest raid to get into and get stuff done in since Tempest Spine. We want people in there and having fun.
    I really wouldn't say the easiest raid to get to since Tempest Spine. It is more like the Titan if you ask me. By saying Tempest Spine you have confused most of the community into believing they can just walk right up into the quest, in reality though it is more like if not exactly like the Titan.
    Tassandra - The Bard Seth - ♠♣The Rogue♥♦Tassander - The Cleric ♀ Calysto - The Wizard ♀
    Giott
    - The Barbarian ♂ Robotass - The Warforged ♀ Elves - The Ranger Tashas - The Sorceress ♀

Module 6: The Thirteenth Eclipse is set to go live on January 30th.
    Well that should shut up all the doomsayers (for now).

Aelvara - Bagel - Bagelbot - Daarna - Kraldor - Minibagel - Uberlute - Wounder

|||-C a f f e i n e-|||
    |||Q u a n t u m - E n t r o p y|||

The review called it the best module update so far!

Grats on the great press!
    The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular

It sure would be nice if Warcry and similar sites would actually hire editors. This preview read like a 5th grade book report.
    -Valok of Khyber, The Free Companions
    Still furious about the horrendous CS mismanagement of the so-called Abbot timer "exploit," and not going to let anyone forget it.

Default O.o....O.O!!!! OMFGJITHICFBI

As quoted from this warcry article;

"This is some great news as players are sure to re-roll toons in Module 7 to try out the Monk class."

Please tell me this is not a mistake, or misinformation, or even a outright lie. If this were the case, and the rate we've been having updated, that would be mod 7 would be about 2 to 3 months from now. That's summer folks. I heard previously monks were slated for before the end of 08.

Can anyone confirm this?
    On Thelanis (formerly Xoriat) (All Characters) Poison Squirrels from Hell
    Alexio - Level Capped Wizard (Drow) Officer {Main}
    Bloodsyn - Level 16 Paladin (Drow) {Alt}
    37 Int on my Wizard and climbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisaragi View Post
    As quoted from this warcry article;

"This is some great news as players are sure to re-roll toons in Module 7 to try out the Monk class."

Please tell me this is not a mistake, or misinformation, or even a outright lie. If this were the case, and the rate we've been having updated, that would be mod 7 would be about 2 to 3 months from now. That's summer folks. I heard previously monks were slated for before the end of 08.

Can anyone confirm this?

First.. 2 to 3 months isn't summer :P

2nd.. the devs have stated a couple times that monks were most likely coming in mod 7. Which technically is in before the end of 08... then again right now is before the end of 08.

Min level 12 to get into the Vale to start with.....so no levels lower than that will be doing quests or the raid. At least that's how it is on Risia.
    "My idea of fun,is killing everyone" Iggy Pop

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    the 13 moons represent the 13 planes, when the giants ripped Dal Quor from its orbit so that the plane would always be distant and never co terminious the moon disappeared. The mechanism was discussed in The Dreaming Dark novels by Keith Baker, and ties into the Stormreaver Prophecy in DDO
    The missing 13th can also refer to the Mark of Death. Which was thought to be wiped out by the elves and dragons until a young elf girl manifested it. I won't spoil the series for those reading it atm though. Good series.
    forums.ddo.com : the comedic gift that keeps on giving!

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths Ward
    Then by the magic of the mighty ones, someone from Turbine swung the +5 Banishing Banhammer of Greater Cheating A**hole Bane and scored a Nat. 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderun View Post
    It sure would be nice if Warcry and similar sites would actually hire editors. This preview read like a 5th grade book report.

All the good information was lost due to the poor grammar, punctuation and spelling. I often had to re-read sentences to try to figure out what was being said. Awful.

However, that is not Turbine's doing and I will take another opportunity to say great job on all the press. Definitely bringing a little buzz back to this game.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire31 View Post
    Which was thought to be wiped out by the elves and dragons until a young elf girl manifested it.
    Boo. Not in my version of Eberron.

Have a question about the Eberron Setting?
    Ask a Loremaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    I'd still say that it's the easiest raid to get into and get stuff done in since Tempest Spine. We want people in there and having fun.

Sounds like you have an excellent objective with this new mod. I wish you could invent a time machine and tell that to the people who designed the Abbot.

within your base of operations, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Quote Originally Posted by dragnmoon View Post
    Ummm ok....

This is what Kate said..
    The And here...open to all levels and player types.... Should have been a of...

I can see why Ciaran would think it the way he did.
    That's from the Gamespy, article, isn't it? Could've been a typo on their part, but yes, that's exactly whatgave me the impression that it would be open to all levels.

Honestly, it makes more sense that it isn't though - with the gnashing of teeth that goes on about the lack of high level content making the new raid something that lower levels could participate in would also probably make it something higher levels couldn't or wouldn't run (like running my high levels through Cerulean Hills).

So does that mean that crafting items is only available to higher level characters? Does anybody know if there are any lowbie crafting recipies or is this prototype to crafting only for raid loot?
    Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    So does that mean that crafting items is only available to higher level characters? Does anybody know if there are any lowbie crafting recipies or is this prototype to crafting only for raid loot?
    Well, there seem to be two sorts of crafting recipes. Raid recipes and regular recipes. (At least, that's my guess from what we've seen so far.)

I'd suspect the latter are more available to lower level characters.
    Ask a Loremaster.

Quote Originally Posted by moorewr View Post
    I believe he meant the 5 quests for flagging are the "tutorial."
    Really? He said the flagging process was very easy and served as a kind of tutorial, which is not what I'd consider five CR 15-16 quests. Unless he meant easy as in "Once you run these five quests, that's it". Not sure how that could be a tutorial, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow evening!
    Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by MysticTheurge View Post
    Well, there seem to be two sorts of crafting recipes. Raid recipes and regular recipes. (At least, that's my guess from what we've seen so far.)

I'd suspect the latter are more available to lower level characters.
    Yeah, I was thinking about the Adamantine Ritual specifically for lower level characters but surely there's more than just adding the hardness and durability to items available to them?

Either way, I'm eagerly anticipating trying out these new recipies.

Raid loot is not able to be customized, correct?
    Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    Really? He said the flagging process was very easy and served as a kind of tutorial, which is not what I'd consider five CR 15-16 quests. Unless he meant easy as in "Once you run these five quests, that's it". Not sure how that could be a tutorial, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow evening!
    I believe once you finish the five quests, and get your little pieces of Shavarath whatever-they-are, you have to go to the Eldritch Device and "craft" something from them.

I think that's what he meant by "tutorial."
    Ask a Loremaster.

I believe once you finish the five quests, and get your little pieces of Shavarath whatever-they-are, you have to go to the Eldritch Device and "craft" something from them.

I think that's what he meant by "tutorial."
    Thanks, MT. That makes sense.
    Sarlona

No worries... It was in a Novel... Novels are not always canon..

Heddar Dwarf Fighter L 17, Celidaer Elf Wizard L 17, Merinid Drow Bard L 16,
    Talimore Human Ranger L 5, Kuven Human Cleric L 3, Kopesh Warforged Barbarian L 4

What that it was wiped out or that it exists still?

But yeah, everyones Eberron will be different. Mine does not include the reappearance of the mark. It is also a bit more psionic friendly than most people are used to.
    forums.ddo.com : the comedic gift that keeps on giving!

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths Ward
    Then by the magic of the mighty ones, someone from Turbine swung the +5 Banishing Banhammer of Greater Cheating A**hole Bane and scored a Nat. 20.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire31 View Post
    But yeah, everyones Eberron will be different. Mine does not include the reappearance of the mark. It is also a bit more psionic friendly than most people are used to.
    I don't know. That sounds pretty close to mine.
    Ask a Loremaster.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123