Default HELP Tried to activate account and....

i went to the website to activate the free trial i have been playing instead of doing the buy now, (which i noticed too late) and ended up buying a new account instead of activating the one i have been playing for 10 days... i DONT want this i want my account activated. can someone please help me

please someone tell me how i can get in contact with turbine as i cant find anywhere where you can actually get in contact with anyone except this forum and i want to do this as soon as possible so they dont charge my credit card.

i did send an email in the contact us thing

i meant like is there a mod or someone on that i can talk to
    Last edited by Sylphiel; 01-21-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylphiel View Post
    please someone tell me how i can get in contact with turbine as i cant find anywhere where you can actually get in contact with anyone except this forum and i want to do this as soon as possible so they dont charge my credit card.

i did send an email in the contact us thing

i meant like is there a mod or someone on that i can talk to
    They do have a phone number somewhere. Not sure where but I have seen it. The hours are standard 7AM until 6PM I believe. I'd give them a call first thing in the morning. An e-mail response might take too long if you want a quick response. Try to log into your account on their website and see what is says, a phone number is more than likely there. Good luck.
    Proud Leader of the Shadowhand.

A is A. -John Galt

thanks man....wierd thing is... even when i clicked buy now after i logged in....it brings me to the same digital dl thing

.....maybe....maybe since i logged into my account on the site first it actually COUNTED for that account HOWEVER when i log in it says free trial still....

am i just ********? because it does say active not one day left i noticed....

im beginning to think im ******** :{

but its not a very user friendly system and why would it say free trial still???

i played over a year and a half ago on a different account and i do not remember it ever being difficult like this....

ok i THINK i have it figured out

i basically paid for the product key (which i already knew)
    however i THEN had to go in and enter the key and put my exsisting account info in and signup for a subscription at 15$ a month (which i hope starts AFTER the free month) and it upgraded it to the standard account!!!

again i feel a little silly but it seems it could have been made so much more user friendly....

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

Don't worry Sylphiel, it's a point of confusion for many folks. Just make sure you apply that product/activation key to upgrade your existing Trial account to subscription status. And welcome to DDO!

Just FYI, all of the Turbine contact options are available at http://support.turbine.com

Click on the DDO image, then the Account Management section and there will be a Contact section that outlines your options.