Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dragnmoon View Post
    Sorry, I was getting sick of the old Dragon... needed a new one
    Same here; but I was also hoping for a Black Dragon image, but I should have realized that there wasn't a Black Dragon Wallpaper in the first place, so I shouldn't be expecting it.
    Helpful Eberron Links: Forums... Journal... WotC... Designer (& his wife!)... Loremasters
    Kolyana=Ultimately, anyone can do whatever they want, as long as [...] everyone pulls together as a team and does what they need to do.

'Eh, but these are people I'll never meet, right?' - M Raiter, when arguing against user-friendly UI.

Guild Association: Old Timers Guild
    "Old Timers Guild: Dungeons & Dinosaurs Online"

With the amount of characters in the game...why not have an icon for all of them? From the people you first meet in training...to the Aboot?

And what is the Dibs stuff? It would be diffrent if we designed these...
    ??* Worth[R]Elf ??* Kittu[R/P]Dwarf ??* Alexo[S]Drow ??* Amida[R]Elf ??* Krsna[R/F]Warforged ??* vainangel[F/W]Human ??* Cundi[FvS]Drow ??* ♪♫.we are sarcastic.♫♪

cool somethng new
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]

Cow says, "I like it, I like it alot."

That is all.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

variety is the spice of life!
    Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

this one looks identical to my charactor (borackus) on khyber.. any of you that know me will see the resemblance.. its freeky hehehe.. the merilith armor and all hehehe to funny..

Sweet new add

Good Job, Keep working on this small chunks of stuff, it makes us feel someway that we are not forgotten
    ARGOMABAR Server
    Zorlinta Freespirit- Korlana Malataza
    Yeah, finally updated the signature so?

Wink Sweet Mama!

Fear for the the Abbot is here!

Thumbs up

Very cool. I really enjoyed when they added the splash screen wallpapers, and now the new avatars.

{Thelanis}Valzoric ~ 20 Dwarf Cleric|Garauk ~ 20/1 Dwarf Fighter|Gah ~ 18 Drow Bard|Olfgar ~ 16 Dwarf Wizard |Ketias ~ 15 Elf Wizard|Archamedez ~ 11 Halfling Sorcerer|Teusris ~ 8/3 Drow Rogue/Paladin|Guild Leader: Critical Misfits[/FONT]

I can't find my current avatar on the selection list anymore (which means I won't change it for sure now )
    Quarion, how about adding it back (it's the only nice one for Founders) and adding some more Founder avatars too?
    Ghallanda: Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan Sarlona: Darrick, Schweet, Omagus, Chudan, Runeshot Cannith: Leeve, Alzon

Quote Originally Posted by rfachini View Post
    I can't find my current avatar on the selection list anymore (which means I won't change it for sure now )
    Quarion, how about adding it back (it's the only nice one for Founders) and adding some more Founder avatars too?
    The forum avatar you (any poster) are currently using is not displayed in the selection of new avatars.
    Helpful Eberron Links: Forums... Journal... WotC... Designer (& his wife!)... Loremasters
    Kolyana=Ultimately, anyone can do whatever they want, as long as [...] everyone pulls together as a team and does what they need to do.

'Eh, but these are people I'll never meet, right?' - M Raiter, when arguing against user-friendly UI.

Guild Association: Old Timers Guild
    "Old Timers Guild: Dungeons & Dinosaurs Online"

Aha! That makes sense! Thanks!
    Ghallanda: Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan Sarlona: Darrick, Schweet, Omagus, Chudan, Runeshot Cannith: Leeve, Alzon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12