Thread: For Keeper!

Default For Keeper!

Keeper!

Pst.. You've got a little guacamole.. right there *motions*

Big big big request.. Okay.. small request. But it's honestly something thats been bugging me from the start of Mod6.
    It's technically a minor thing, but it hits me -every time-. So it builds.... *twitch*

I need a landscape fix! Puh-lease??

When exiting the Orchard and you start to run back towards the Necropolis... Characters -always- get stuck on this little teeny.. tiny... crack or something. I wouldn't call it a 'stuck spot' because you can easily get out of it.. Just can't move through it well.
    I know there's probably some way to give you better and more exact locations.... I'm just at work, and can't access any of the other information. (I'll do it tonight when I get home if somebody hasn't beat me to it.)

If this is 'working as it supposed to'... You are an evil EVIL being. *twitch* And I'll have to do something drastic.... Like ruin world wide avocado supplies.

So yeah.. Puh-lease save my sanity? Oh. yeah.. And the guacamole. Do it for the guacamole.

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

PUH-LEASE!
    Please, please, please, please fix this.

Seriously, I get caught EVERY single time on that little unseen step.

Please fix it.
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

I like it.
    People always complain that there's not enough content. Just think how long it'd take you to get through all the content if you got stuck on steps/edges every 5 steps!
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Bind Point (In-Game), Portland, OR (In RL)

Quote Originally Posted by Griphon View Post
    Keeper!

Pst.. You've got a little guacamole.. right there *motions*

Big big big request.. Okay.. small request. But it's honestly something thats been bugging me from the start of Mod6.
    It's technically a minor thing, but it hits me -every time-. So it builds.... *twitch*

I need a landscape fix! Puh-lease??

When exiting the Orchard and you start to run back towards the Necropolis... Characters -always- get stuck on this little teeny.. tiny... crack or something. I wouldn't call it a 'stuck spot' because you can easily get out of it.. Just can't move through it well.
    I know there's probably some way to give you better and more exact locations.... I'm just at work, and can't access any of the other information. (I'll do it tonight when I get home if somebody hasn't beat me to it.)

If this is 'working as it supposed to'... You are an evil EVIL being. *twitch* And I'll have to do something drastic.... Like ruin world wide avocado supplies.

So yeah.. Puh-lease save my sanity? Oh. yeah.. And the guacamole. Do it for the guacamole.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    I like it.
    People always complain that there's not enough content. Just think how long it'd take you to get through all the content if you got stuck on steps/edges every 5 steps!
    Mister Mhykke..

You've left me no choice.. I must now hunt you down and exterminate you.

*climbes into a Dalak suit* EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!!

De Jure Creation, outside of Corporate Jurisdiction

Default We are Dalek!

EXTERMINAAAATE!!!! EXTERMINAAAATE!!
    Last edited by GlassCannon; 12-16-2007 at 04:40 AM. Reason: I really have nothing to add to this thread... really.