Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: in game tickets

  1. #1
    Community Member wizzy_catt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    509

    Default in game tickets

    i submitted a harassment report yesterday and found out it is closed today without any added information. it was BLANK! NO GM REPLYS WHATSOEVER! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?

    server: khyber
    ticket id: 444971
    updated: 12/04/07 09:12 PM

  2. #2
    Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    692

    Default

    I see the ticket you are referring to. Your report was investigated, it looks like the GM forgot to add a note to your ticket. Sorry for the confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzy_catt View Post
    i submitted a harassment report yesterday and found out it is closed today without any added information. it was BLANK! NO GM REPLYS WHATSOEVER! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?

    server: khyber
    ticket id: 444971
    updated: 12/04/07 09:12 PM

  3. #3
    Community Member wizzy_catt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    509

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    I see the ticket you are referring to. Your report was investigated, it looks like the GM forgot to add a note to your ticket. Sorry for the confusion.
    THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY TIMES MILLIONS MUCH!!! <33333

  4. #4
    Community Member Vizzini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Typical... I often wait 3 hours or more for a reply reply to a ticket only to fall alsleep from extreme boredom, and then my ticket get's canceled or closed all together with no update.. I'd love to work for Turbine I think my work ethic would match the company's very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    Your report was investigated, it looks like the GM forgot to add a note to your ticket. Sorry for the confusion.
    ~Requeim ~ Aviale ~ Tomein ~ Twillee ~ Vizzini
    Officer of Fallen Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper
    <+Keeper> Monks make the best guacamole..

  5. #5
    Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Please PM me with the ticket #s of your help requests that did not have a note left on them for you and I will look into this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizzini View Post
    Typical... I often wait 3 hours or more for a reply reply to a ticket only to fall alsleep from extreme boredom, and then my ticket get's canceled or closed all together with no update.. I'd love to work for Turbine I think my work ethic would match the company's very well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload