Default Sigil Parts 'n Pieces Mapped Out

It never fails, in every group someone will say "I need #3 and #6, anyone know what those are?" and unless you are sitting there with a full sigil, or an excellent memory unlike myself, then it's hard to help them. Then you have to walk through having them describe what picture part on the sigil is actually missing. Well, All the answers about the sigil is in this nice little picture.

I know something like this has got to be floating around out there already, but I couldnt find it, and it was easier for me to just make one, so here it is:

Hope this helps some people out there
    Savuck ~ Savi ~ Saviorsoul ~ Savior ~ Ninaa ~ Savmodtwo ~ Schlapit
    “So let it be written, so shall it be done.”

nice work man! this will eliminate the, "on my right or the sigil's right???" conversations.

and for the love of god, why doesn't sigil piece 3 ever drop for me?
    Guilds: Wrath of God & Keepers of the BorderlandPalladia Mors- Fighter 16 Vaevictis Asmadi-Bard 16 Darigaaz TheIgniter- Paladin10/Rogue4/Fighter1 Bladewing The Risen -Sorcerer 16 Necrosavant -Barb 12/Fighter2/Bard 2Mondo Grunday - Rogue 14/Ranger2 Spiritmonger-Barb14/Ranger2-Propaganda-Cleric3/Ranger2Serraangel -14 Wizard/RogueMortify - 14 Paladin/2Monk