Default Stormbringers (Argonnessen) recruiting late night players:

Hello there,

Stormbringers are recruiting late night players (post midnight eastern us time) to round out guild membership. We'd like to have easy access to groups all around the clock, and would love to get 5-10 players for the off hours to help fill in the ranks.

So, if you find yourself playing post midnight eastern US time, please visit our website (in my signature) and fill out an app in the want to join forum.

A little something about us:
    We're a founding guild on the Argonnessen server. We're one of the larger guilds on the server. We have, in my opinion, some of the top players in the game. We're a good mix of powergamers and casual players. We've run all the content, on all settings. The one thing everyone has in common is that everyone is friendly and helpful to other guildies. We only ask that you be level 5 or above (just so that we know you're familiar w/ the basic rules and gameplay) and that if you're not a very experienced player, that you play well in a group and listen well. Oh, and not being jerky always helps .

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by Mhykke; 10-01-2007 at 04:56 AM.
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

you got my interest as i'm a new zealander.

once i'm activated on your boards i'll fill out the form
    Somedays your the Bug
    Somedays your the Windscreen.