Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my caster doesn't have much problem staying alive in the blade barriers. well, one of them doesn't. of course, he swings a great axe in his firewalls and gets rejected from every group he tries to join, but anyway...

congrats, personally i think the best achievement was beating her with such a large group. in my experience, it just takes one to not know what they are doing to get you wiped.

Thanks for sharing this tactic. I am sure there are many people, such as myself, that have never done it this way. Personally, I am always willing to learn new strategies.

If your guild already does it this way, great! If not, thats great too! It would be better if you shared your strategies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysensen View Post
    Thanks for sharing this tactic. I am sure there are many people, such as myself, that have never done it this way. Personally, I am always willing to learn new strategies.

If your guild already does it this way, great! If not, thats great too! It would be better if you shared your strategies though.
    haha actually never did it before till just the other day but worked pretty efficiently...

Thanks for the tip, another way to beat her.....

To the "uber" slammers..... get back under the porch, if someone wants to help, let them and just sit by and watch and not open your yapper like a dog.
    Officer of the Paper Dolls (Emden-Arch Mage, Highfather-King Priest and Bronx-Dwarf Tank)

PLEASE SAVE THE MAGES/SORCS STOP NERFING SPELLS

Quote Originally Posted by EMDEN View Post
    Thanks for the tip, another way to beat her.....

To the "uber" slammers..... get back under the porch, if someone wants to help, let them and just sit by and watch and not open your yapper like a dog.
    nicely said.

jket, casters can still do damage at the last 20%. u just need L6 or better spells to damage. since she is resistant to fire, best is to use disintegrate. emp, maxed, they'll kill her quick if they survive
    If you want to know why...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranticus View Post
    jket, casters can still do damage at the last 20%. u just need L6 or better spells to damage. since she is resistant to fire, best is to use disintegrate. emp, maxed, they'll kill her quick if they survive
    haha yeh... come with me tomorrow shugar!!

yeh true... thanks once again for posting how cool you are... i was simply helping other players by giving a simple guideline... You could do it with bards with mass heal scrolls... constant wand whipping.. you dont need clerics but once again someone like you has to post... I am uber too dude i just like to help everyone out... get a grip.
    Actually I was giving a hint without giving away the whole deal.
    (you don't have to cheat to beat this encounter once you figure out a few behavioral things about the mobs)

Thanks for being an a$z.....
    Riott Ad Infinitum ~20 Fighter ~ 67 AC unbuffed ~ "Riott, AC Intimi-Tank Build"
    Founder of the Twilight Avengers ~ Khyber Server ~ Owner of the Ultimate Gaming Table
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

mmm its actually lvl 5 spells and better

Community Member

A while ago, I found cone of cold worked pretty well (don't carry disintegrate cept in scrolls). I'd imagine ball lightning would work reasonably well.
    DDOVAULT.COM
    Freedom from Oppression!

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    A while ago, I found cone of cold worked pretty well (don't carry disintegrate cept in scrolls). I'd imagine ball lightning would work reasonably well.
    thanks for the tip =)

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Actually I was giving a hint without giving away the whole deal.
    (you don't have to cheat to beat this encounter once you figure out a few behavioral things about the mobs)

Thanks for being an a$z.....
    sorry if i misinterpreted what you said the internet is a scary thing and text doesnt have tone =)

Jket

Bind Point (In-Game), Portland, OR (In RL)

Main thing to know is if Riot was going to brag, he'd done a better job of it, and there wouldn't be any doubt.

Damn Skippy..... like 57 AC UNBUFFED NOW!!!!! 61 in paladin Aura!!!

RAWR!!
    Riott Ad Infinitum ~20 Fighter ~ 67 AC unbuffed ~ "Riott, AC Intimi-Tank Build"
    Founder of the Twilight Avengers ~ Khyber Server ~ Owner of the Ultimate Gaming Table
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Litz View Post
    Main thing to know is if Riot was going to brag, he'd done a better job of it, and there wouldn't be any doubt.
    Trust Me Litz Knows BRAGGING.....
    Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him. Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

Attention looking for a casual guild?
    Keepers of the Arcane
    Brther Maynard Maxed Cleric, Delric Moondragon Lvl 11 Halfling Barbarian
    Founder #655

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12