Default Bardbarian Guild

Hey guys just wanted take the moment to tell you about a new guild started by Jket.

Bardbarian Guild

A guild formed of all mega bard builds. Any bard class/mix is welcome into this guild on request. We have no drama and just a place for bards to be. We all love hasting,displacing,raging, then killing things! This guild is more of a fun place and title then a guild, but hey its something new! Jket has a few great bard builds that he will share with you if you are new to the barding class. You can send PMs to Jket or even to me, we both look at our accounts excessively.

There are no requirements either except you have to be mainly consisting of bard levels.

We will be posting LFMs up too, to gather people who do not check forums that play the game. So you can even catch us in game as, Kirres, Trucia, or Dimcia!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kire; 09-26-2007 at 01:58 PM.

Default Battle Bard guild or Bards of all kinds?

I have a crowd controling, buffing, and healing oriented bard. I dont like smashing or killing things with my bard for the most part, but rather fascinating or other crowd controlling methods and healing everyone in sight. So are you guys just looking for battle bards or ?

Hangover
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Any bards will do... All bards have the same love.. Singing, Zerging, and killing.. your even more helpful.. you help heal the killing bards! So your more then welcome to join us.. Trucia is leader of the guild and he is very experienced in all raids of the game.. Also very good at powerleveling 1-14 very quickly... So just contact us in game!

Thanks,
    Kire/Jket!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kire View Post
    Any bards will do... All bards have the same love.. Singing, Zerging, and killing.. your even more helpful.. you help heal the killing bards! So your more then welcome to join us..

"I'm not a stabbin' hobo, I'm a singin' hobo.
    (sings) Nothin' beats the hobo life / Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife!"

Quote Originally Posted by TiberiusofTyr View Post
    "I'm not a stabbin' hobo, I'm a singin' hobo.
    (sings) Nothin' beats the hobo life / Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife!"
    haha. wat would bards be without their beautiful hobo songs!!

EDIT:

Just hobo's i assume =P
    Last edited by Kire; 09-26-2007 at 04:33 PM.

uh, I'm not a bard and I demand to be there.

'Tis true putting my bards into the guild only.. As founder of guild I just wanna say all are welcome that are bards... no drama.. I will be willing to help you with some lowbie quests etc on my new lowbie bard... Just send me a PM here or in game!!

Jket

Default Bardbarian Guild Looking for Bards

Hangover, my bard, has joined the bardbarian guild as well. We are still on the lookout for new bards as well as experienced bards, etc. I would love to get some of the more noted bard players to throw a bard into the guild: such as Frets (twilight alliance), Abby (Free Companions), Yogurt (order of shrubbery), etc., and some of the great battle bards from Riedra and Aundair, etc., but I doubt their guilds would allow for it. Boo guilds.. Well anyway this is an extended invitation to all bards to join. Bards should get their props too..

Hangover
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Hangover, my bard, has joined the bardbarian guild as well. We are still on the lookout for new bards as well as experienced bards, etc. I would love to get some of the more noted bard players to throw a bard into the guild: such as Frets (twilight alliance), Abby (Free Companions), Yogurt (order of shrubbery), etc., and some of the great battle bards from Riedra and Aundair, etc., but I doubt their guilds would allow for it. Boo guilds.. Well anyway this is an extended invitation to all bards to join. Bards should get their props too..

Hangover
    Thanks, Hang =)