Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    And are we making conspiracy theories about the conspiracy? Sir and The Vulture will be pleased ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lawrence View Post
    I am proud to have Merla .. uh ... Tolero on the team! So be nice.

As for the theory about Tchurvul being Tolero? Sorry, but he's been around a long time before he stole a Whisper Stone from House Sivis and began posting on these forums. Nice try though! :P
    I already figured merlask couldn't be Tchurvul by Tchurvul's join date and Merlask's announcement about being hired by turbine date, but I still think she has something to do with this. Maybe Merlask/Tolero is the emerald claw rep or something or an ally of Sir Lawrence or Tchurvul, hmm...

Hey since we already have a weapon from both Sir Lawrence (+1 Vorpal Sickle of Haggling), and one from Tchurvul (Tchurvul's Kukri) are we going to get some Tolero equipment too? Preferably something nice to dual wield with my sickle I got from Sir Lawrence
    The poster formerly known as San'tar...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Don't make me pull this forum over and come back there

Man It sells like fish, ohh wait fishing capital of us...that explains it.

jerry i do the same thing

oh wait this a wb merlask thread
    /waves to merlask and gives a quality arrrrr
    i knew you were waiting for me to return. and other good news came today
    NO!! I wont correct my spelling/grammar, and yes I lack the power of typed word.
    Been to Ghallanda lately?
    Wanna have fun but not sure how? Here is your answer!

Quote Originally Posted by San'tar View Post
    I already figured merlask couldn't be Tchurvul by Tchurvul's join date and Merlask's announcement about being hired by turbine date, but I still think she has something to do with this. Maybe Merlask/Tolero is the emerald claw rep or something or an ally of Sir Lawrence or Tchurvul, hmm...

Hey since we already have a weapon from both Sir Lawrence (+1 Vorpal Sickle of Haggling), and one from Tchurvul (Tchurvul's Kukri) are we going to get some Tolero equipment too? Preferably something nice to dual wield with my sickle I got from Sir Lawrence
    I am sure that +Tolero will be siding with +Sir to stand against the invading horde of +Tchurval.

As for a Merlaskish 'weapon'... would be the right time to bring in bardish instruments, would it not?
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Now we all know that the only weapon Merlask would bring to the game would be a whip. Rejoice!
    970 sp and counting
    Help Fix Ranged Combat for Everyone. Come help complete the DDO Wiki

Welcome Tolero (and welcome back Merlask) and congratulations for your new position, it's well deserved.
    The Ashen, Riedra (now Khyber) ~ Raika halfling rog20 ~ Carolanne human brd20 ~ Coriza drow wiz20 ~ Alexandra elf rgr20 ~ Samara human ftr20 ~ Zaretta human clr20 ~ Katina elf brb20 ~ Carelle human pal20 ~ Nathalya halfling mnk20 ~ Rosanna elf fvs20 ~ Venusia halfling ftr20 ~ Kristina human sor20 ~ Nausikaa halfling rog13 ~ Carietta halfling rog1/rgr9/mnk1

/sounds of cheering amongst the crew can be heard

Ahoy there me heartie, It be great to set sail with ye once more lassie.

We being wondering down here when your pirate vessel would be joining us once more.

Let the pillaging commence again

((welcome back Merlask/Tolero, its a pity you couldn't keep merlask as your title, but them the breaks they say. grats on job etc.. look forward to your input )
    Somedays your the Bug
    Somedays your the Windscreen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123