Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3534
    Community Member

Default 173

this is the first thread i saw with over 50 pages, let alone 173 pages,
    I do have one question, did any1 read all the pages?

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bkasavan View Post
    this is the first thread i saw with over 50 pages, let alone 173 pages,
    I do have one question, did any1 read all the pages?
    Yes.

Please note this thread is discontinued and should not be bumped anymore (just mentioning it so that it's on top of the 174th page and hopefully people notice it...).

In game: Khyber. In Reality: somewhere along the path of insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Yes.

Please note this thread is discontinued and should not be bumped anymore (just mentioning it so that it's on top of the 174th page and hopefully people notice it...).
    Discontinued? Who would want to end it?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Khyber: Foluke The Cobra Warrior ~ Trty 5 Izzam the Hunter ~ Ranger 13
    I'll swallow your sanity...

Quote Originally Posted by Zectarash View Post
    Discontinued? Who would want to end it?
    Run my allies!

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=3460

Why are small eberron dragon shard rewards not in the list? ***?
    Khyber ShiffD (in jail),Poke (haggler), Duhhulk (retired), Docsensei (healer), Dorobo (wrench), Castur
    Orien Shiffd Cleric/thief/psychopath June 2010

Quote Originally Posted by shiffd View Post
    Why are small eberron dragon shard rewards not in the list? ***?
    Those are collectibles, there's a list just like this on the forums aswell.
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.

Nm

In game: Khyber. In Reality: somewhere along the path of insanity.

What does the Chaotic Curse effect do?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Khyber: Foluke The Cobra Warrior ~ Trty 5 Izzam the Hunter ~ Ranger 13
    I'll swallow your sanity...

Default Shining Crescents

I just got this today, and only noticed the 'added' text at the bottom after I equipped it.

I am confirming now that this not only allows a monk to stay centered, it also fully benefits from the acrobat staff related attack speed boosts.

Glad to see even titan got a little pass lately. THIS is a VERY nice to see change. Rejoice monklobats, a new (non rhals) staff that gives slashing, + trip, and is adamantine, and 2d6 base dmg at lv 10. VERY nice weapon now.

Default DDO Item Speadsheet

This is an awesome post.

Does anyone have a speadsheet, or a link to one online? It would be soooooo awesome if there was one I could sort by slot so I could attempt to pick my Best in Slot items to farm.

Nothing is worse than wasting allot of time farming for that 1 item only to find out there was a better one all along! ><
    KILLAGE KILLS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AMDarkwolf View Post
    Glad to see even titan got a little pass lately. THIS is a VERY nice to see change. Rejoice monklobats, a new (non rhals) staff that gives slashing, + trip, and is adamantine, and 2d6 base dmg at lv 10. VERY nice weapon now.

They just fixed the text. This weapon has always been like this, and worked well for monkrobats .
    Ghinsuu, Spikey, Preying, , Pyroclastic
    Khyber, Jesters Court

***Your Vip Account Has Been Cancelled***

Quote Originally Posted by Killage View Post
    This is an awesome post.

Does anyone have a speadsheet, or a link to one online? It would be soooooo awesome if there was one I could sort by slot so I could attempt to pick my Best in Slot items to farm.

Nothing is worse than wasting allot of time farming for that 1 item only to find out there was a better one all along! ><
    This is the currently maintained wiki type format webpage. It's searchable with a few different categories.

http://itemwiki.cubicleninja.com/items/threadview.aspx
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=315008

New Items from the new pack - Harbinger of Madness:

Items from Chain End Reward list:
    Axe of Famine (Dwarven Axe) - 2d8 base, +5, Life-Devouring, Strength Sapping, Weakening, Incite +15% [ML:14, BTA]
    Beholder Plate Armor (Fullplate) - +5, Antimagic Spike, Telkinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue [ML:14, BTA]
    Beholder Plate Docent - +5, Antimagic Spike, Telekinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue [ML:14, BTA]
    Bow of Sinew (Longbow) - (19-20/x3 crit) +5, Elasticity (+1 crit multi on a 19 or 20), Stealth Strike, Seeker +8, Aligned, Overfocus (-10 spot/search). [ML:14, BTA]
    Bracelet of Thaarak (Bracers) - Toughness, DR3/Lawful, Dodge Bonus +2, Acid Breath 3x a day clicky. [ML:15, BTA]
    Polycurse Dagger - 2d4 base, +5, Polycurst, Sneak Attack +3, Deception, Curse Vector, Corrosive Salt [ML14, BTA]
    Scepter of Mad Trickery: +5, Greater Illusion Focus, Greater Enchantment Focus, Spell Penetration VII, Mind Turbulance (-10 Concentration) [ML:14, BTA]
    Quivering Quiver - Max stack Size: 300, Unique Item Capacity: 10, Arrow Spitting [ML:0,BTC]

From "Fear Factory" - End chest:
    Infused Chaosrobe - Spell Tormoil, Lesser Evocation Augmentation IX, Trace of Madness, Power Drain (-30 SP, not the clicky) [ML:14, BTA]

From "In the Flesh" - End chest:
    Parasitic Breastplate - (Armor) +5 Breastplate (Armor:10, Dex:8, ACP:0, SF:10%), Symbiotic Flexibility, Diehard, Trace of Madness, Symbiotic Backlash, Rough Hide (+3 Stacking AC) [ML:14, BTA]

From "Missing" - Any chest:
    Turbulent Epee (Rapier) - +5, Turbulent Burst, Treason, Metaline, Aligned [ML:14, BTA]
    Insanity (Greatsword) 2d10 base, +5, Wild Frenzy, Bewildering, Unbalancing, Unwieldy [ML:14, BTA]

From "Sinister Storage " - End Chest:
    Staff of Fleshshaping (Quaterstaff) - +5, Superior Devotion VI, Superior Nullificaiton VI, Major Healing Lore, Major Void Lore, Effecient Meta - Empower Healing II [ML:14 BTA]

New Potion:
    Blood of Dragons - Allows unlimited free/no timer spell swaps for Bards, Favored Souls and Sorcerers for 1 hour. Spell swaps go back to normal after the potion buff expires. [ML:0,BTC]
    Blood Can be found in:
    - The Plane of Night Raid/Epic Chest
    - Gianthold Tor Dragon chests
    - Prey on the hunter optional dragon chests
    - Mired in Kobold optional dragon chests
    - 75 Argonessen Favor 1 shot reward
    - The DDO Store

Updated Items:
    Epic Cacophonic Verge (Eternal Wand) - CL14 Greater Shout 8x a day (Much faster cast animation) Greater Evocation Focus, Superior Resonance VIII [ML:20, BTA] (Red Fens)
    Epic Winters Wrath (Eternal Wand) - CL20 Ottilukes Freezing Sphere 8x a day, Lesser Cold augmentation IX, Superior Glaciation VII, Improved Glaciation IX [ML:20, BTA] (Not really changed, but Ottilukes now scales up to level20) (Sentinels)
    Eternal Wand of Finger of Fire CL:3 Adds Combustion I (Starter wand/Grotto)
    Eternal Wand of Spark of Light CL:5 Adds Improved Radiance II (Grotto only reward, Mabar event)
    Eternal Wand of Acid Splash CL:5 Adds Greater Corrosion III (WWs end reward)
    Eternal Wand of Magic Missile CL:3 Adds Potency II (Catacombs end reward)
    Eternal Wand of Cure Minor CL:1 Adds Greater Devotion II (Catacombs end reward)

New Effects (Normal = Player tested description, Green = Official untested description):
    Epic Eternal Wands - Recharge now 1minute (previously was 5min)
    Life-Devouring - This weapon deprives an enemy of its energy and passes it on to you. When you roll a 20 on an attack, the enemy must make a DC 28 Fortitude save or be subhected to a -6 penalty to all stats. At the same time you will feel your power return, as though Greater Restoration were cast on you.
    Polycurse - On critical hits it will do one of the random effects stated: Curse (1min) Exhaust (3min) Negative level (Probably just 1) Blindness (Unlimited)
    Curse Vector - Contrary to the description. Very high chance to proc bestow curse on you each time you are hit. Estimate over 30% per hit. However it has a very low save to avoid it unlike the daggers polycurse effect (DC14 i believe) Duration is longer too, about 2 minutes. In heavy fights, it can easily keep you permanently cursed.
    Metal Fatigue - Small chance to exhaust you everytime you are hit (durations is only about 6 seconds tho). No idea why this is present on a docent, Warforged should be immune to it, yet they are not.. They suffer the same effects. Can still be removed any way normal exhaustion can if you dont wanna wait out the 6 seconds.
    Power Drain (New) - Different then the old power drain clicky.. This effect reduces your spell points by 30. (60 for Sorcerers and Favored Souls)
    Symbiotic Flexibility - +4 Dex, -4 Armor check. Tho thats reflected in the items stats anyways so doesn't matter much to know it. (or for it even to exist, being they can alter those stats without an effect, and often do)
    Rough Hide - Description says something about it being natural armor bonus. But that really doesn't make any sense, since natural armor bonuses don't stack.. This effect should be considered untyped as its stackable.
    Antimagic Spike - Works per description. Enemie get "bewindering blow" which prevents spell casting for a short time (~12 seconds iirc). Works on critical hits, and has a DC28 fort save. Effect looks similar to stunning blow particle effect.
    Last edited by wemery73; 07-07-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]

Quote Originally Posted by wemery73 View Post
    Please, for the love of Vol, please stop necro'ing and bumping threads that aren't in use or updated any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Calebro View Post
    Please, for the love of Vol, please stop necro'ing and bumping threads that aren't in use or updated any longer.
    still a useful tool for named loot..

http://ddowiki.com/page/Update_10_named_items

Chest loot

Acute Delirium
    Lenses of Opportunity - Goggles: Seeker +4, Sneak Attack +3, Overfocus Ⓢ [ML:15,BtA]
    Watcher's Blade - +5 Longsword: Heightened Awareness +4, Improved Cursespewing, Exceptional Wisdom +1 [ML:16,BtA]

The Sane Asylum
    Sustaining Symbiont Ⓢ - Trinket: Greater False Life, Suppress Madness Ⓢ, Exceptional Constitution +1, Exceptional Fortification (10%) [ML:15,BtA]
    Shard of Xoriat - Trinket: Greater Enchantment Focus, Exceptional Charisma +1, Summon Xoriat Horror [ML:15,BtA]

The Lord of Stone
    Earthshatter Warhammer Ⓢ - +5 Adamantine Warhammer: Greater Stone Prison, Rock Shattering, Maiming, Unwieldy (End chest) [ML:16, BTA]

The Lord of Eyes
    Beholder Plate Armor* - +5 Full plate: Antimagic Spike, Telkinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue (Opukoxx chest) [ML:14, BTA]
    Beholder Plate Docent* - +5 Docent: Antimagic Spike, Telekinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue (Opukoxx chest) [ML:14, BTA]

* - Beholder Plate Armor/Docent can also be acquired from Harbinger of Madness end reward ◦

Belashyrra's Scepter - +5 Light Hammer: Single-Mindedness Ⓢ, Efficient Metamagic - Empower II, **random effects from the following** (End chest) [ML:16, BtA] ◦

Superior Radiance VIII, Greater Regeneration

◦ Superior Combustion VIII, Major Fire Lore

◦ Superior Glaciation VIII, Major Ice Lore

◦ Greater Evocation Focus, Major Kinetic Lore

◦ Greater Necromanct Focus, Major Void Lore
    ◦ Possibly more

Quest chain reward list
    Fang of Siberys Ⓢ - +5 Scimitar: Cloudburst, Pure Good, Peals of Thunder [ML:16,BtA]
    Fleshshaper's Brigandine Ⓢ - +5 Brigandine: Negative Energy Absorption - 20%, Fleshmaker, Disintegration Guard, Trace of Madness, Power Drain [ML:14,BtA]
    Fleshshaper's Docent Ⓢ - +5 Docent: Negative Energy Absorption - 20%, Fleshmaker, Disintegration Guard, Trace of Madness, Power Drain [ML:14,BtA]
    Infused Chaos Docent Ⓢ - +5 Docent: Spell Turmoil, Lesser Evocation Augmentation IX, Trace of Madness, Power Drain [ML:14,BtA]
    Nature's Vengeance Ⓢ - +5 Densewood Quarterstaff: Greater Aberration Bane, Sun Burst, Greater Stability [ML:16,BtA]
    Unstable Handwraps Ⓢ - +5 Handwraps: Anarchic Burst, Axiomatic Burst, Lawful Outsider Bane, Chaotic Outsider Bane, Mind Turbulence [ML:16,BtA]

New Effects
    ◦Greater Stone Prison: This weapon is invested with the power of the earth. On vorpal strikes it will attempt to turn the target to stone, as the Flesh to Stone spell. A successful Fortitude save (DC 33) negates this effect
    ◦Peals of Thunder: This weapon is filled with the power of a storm cloud. Occasionally, this thunderous power is unleashed, applying a lasting effect that deals 2 to 8 sonic damage every two seconds for six seconds. If the effect is reapplied before it has a chance to wear off, the duration will reset and stack upto three times.
    ◦Rock Shattering: When striking stone-like creatures (such as gargoyles and earth elementals) or creatures that have been turned to stone, there is a chance this weapon will instantly shatter and destroy the target.
    ◦Single Mindedness: This item drives your magic towards chaos, and you cannot focus as well on the nuances of subtler spells, -2 DCs on your enchantment spells.
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]

To find updated info, click here.
    Last edited by IWZincedge; 07-14-2011 at 04:11 PM.

[QUOTE=Dragon.Star;1347759]
    Definitive Static Rewards and Named Loot List
    Last Update: August 9th, 2011 - 11:25 am (Slowly adding in all items from the last year, pls bear with me as I do this, ty)

People said that it is not being updates but as seen on page one, Yes it is being updated again.
    You say I'm crazy, like that's a bad thing?

[QUOTE=Magehound;4016646]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon.Star View Post
    Definitive Static Rewards and Named Loot List
    Last Update: August 9th, 2011 - 11:25 am (Slowly adding in all items from the last year, pls bear with me as I do this, ty)

People said that it is not being updates but as seen on page one, Yes it is being updated again.
    good post never die

I am glad to see Dragon.Star bringing this back, the new web based tools that jflannigan made are great but I miss browsing this thread at work and drooling over the items.
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

As some of you have noticed, I have started to bring the thread back up to date.

The Quest and Explorer Section have been updated and I believe pretty accurate (just missing some screen shots). If you see any mistakes, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Raid and Chain Reward Quests will be updated Next.

Enjoy
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177 LastLast