Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Exclamation Live Event: The Emerald Conspiracy

Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach:

There have recently been a rising number of reports around Stormreach of +Tchurvul the Vulture and the Emerald Claw. The Coin Lords and I believe that the two may be planning a partnership which will bode ill toward our city and its surrounding allies.

Here is a likeness of what +Tchurvul was last seen to look like. If you find him, do not attempt to make contact with or approach him. He is to be considered extremely dangerous. If found, please post what you saw or heard here.

More will follow as soon as possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sir Lawrence; 09-14-2007 at 05:25 PM.

Wait, he's with the emerald claw? I don't want to fight him, I want to join him
    (Kiwee Strawberry is a Cleric of Vol, The emerald claw works for vol, do the math)
    The poster formerly known as San'tar...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Don't make me pull this forum over and come back there

this looks interesting.

he was last seen in the wayward lobster earlier this week spawning creatures, I managed to retrieve his Kukri, and I believe he has dropped it on other servers that he has visited.

Lets hope this is a live event to remember
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lawrence View Post
    Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach:

There have recently been a rising number of reports around Stormreach of +Tchurvul the Vulture and the Emerald Claw. The Coin Lords and I believe that the two may be planning a partnership which will bode ill toward our city and its surrounding allies.

Here is a likeness of what +Tchurvul was last seen to look like. If you find him, do not attempt to make contact with or approach him. He is to be considered extremely dangerous. If found, please post what you saw or heard here.

More will follow as soon as possible.
    +Tchurvul touched me on a No-No spot in the bathroom of The leaky dingy!!!!

Default Just bring it!!!!

I have a stable of "heroes" so strong they make titans seem like mere children, my weapons the sharpest of metals and my spells so grand and terrible that the universe bends to my will as it would a god-like being.

You wanna bring foul creatures of darkness to attack me and those I stand with, I have 3 words for you...........

"JUST BRING IT!!!!!"

pwning all +noobs 24/7

Community Member Tenkari_Rozahas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain1z View Post
    I have a stable of "heroes" so strong they make titans seem like mere children, my weapons the sharpest of metals and my spells so grand and terrible that the universe bends to my will as it would a god-like being.

You wanna bring foul creatures of darkness to attack me and those I stand with, I have 3 words for you...........

"JUST BRING IT!!!!!"

pwning all +noobs 24/7
    *watches all his chars get struck down so hard they all appear as weakling adventurers.* Oooh, thats gotta hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbarry View Post
    Your doomsaying of doom does not meet the doom regulations for doom font, doom color, or doom spelling, specifically the number of "o"s. Please take a moment and correct these glaring doom issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkari Rozahas View Post
    *watches all his chars get struck down so hard they all appear as weakling adventurers.* Oooh, thats gotta hurt.
    mmmmm.... the flesh of fallen adventurers....

with sprinkles

So what was the Kukri?
    Finite number of classes + Finite number of levels = Finite number of combinations. Your build is not special, you are not a genius, someone was bound to "find" it and you don't have a patent on it.

He looks like a milk maids bastard son. I've got his Kukri and if it proves beneficial, I may use it against him.
    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."

The Burning Hand ~ Sarlona
    (\/)annaz ~ (\/)annox ~ (\/)anny ~ (\/)annfred

I smell a Halloween event in the making here.

Quote Originally Posted by XFracture View Post
    So what was the Kukri?

It is listed in the static rewards list as Tchurval's Kukri, he drops one everytime he makes an appearance
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    It is listed in the static rewards list as Tchurval's Kukri, he drops one everytime he makes an appearance
    Silly halfer leaves his stuff all over. No wonder Kender have "wanderlust". They're not really wandering; just looking for their keys!

OOC: Ooh! A Live Event with PLOT! Thanks guys!! I can't wait to see how this unfolds!
    For the latest DDO info how, where, and when you want it...
    DDO Reports: DDO. News. Now.
    For instant updates (even on your mobile device), follow DDO Reports on Twitter.

Dallie still grumbles when she recalls the smackdown from a beholder in the Wayward Lobster, but she also can't help but giggle at the name: +Turkey Vulture!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beol
    AA is a river with currents both of a profound acceptance of individuality and of a certain love for brutal efficiency.
    ~ Oloth's Tale ~ xX-----==<<<Yes, I roleplay. Get over it.>>>==-----Xx

I Want That Robe!!!

Default Spotted and heard in Argo's Pheonix Tavern

Here is the conversation that we got to eavesdrop on in the Phoenix Tavern

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'I wish to speak with you and I do not wish to hear a single utterance from yourself. I am sure you have seen the posters on the walls with my face on them, so you understand that I am not to be trifled with.'

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'Now that we are at an understanding: I have studied your establishment and have determined that it will meet my needs. Myself and several, shall we say, ‘business partners’ wish to meet in your lower level and do not wish to be disturbed.'

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'If we are disrupted, I can promise that your tavern will be repainted in blood. You are not to speak of this to any. If you do, I will continue my experiments on your constructed corpse.

(Say): +Tchurvul says, 'I take my leave now. We will arrive in one week on Sar 19. Remember! No disturbances!

(Emote): +Derneal points at Iras.

(Say): +Derneal says, 'You there! How dare you eavesdrop in my affairs! It matters not… if I catch you speaking with any of this matter, you shall pay!'

(Emote): +Derneal is angry with Iras.

And then they promply vanished.
    Last edited by Magnus_Arcanis; 09-15-2007 at 05:20 PM.

Default Spotted at the ever full flagon

He was just spotted at the ever full flagon in House K at 6:17 EST

If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you.

I lost track of him after the Pheonix, and it would appear that his logged off of argo now.

ya he typed "You deathstalker, You will be among the few that will feel my wrath the most!" what ever that means

Saw +Tchurvul and his friend sneaking in the harbor in Ghallanda

+Tchurvul and friend
    HEY, I'M TRYING TO SOLVE THAT!
    STOP TOUCHING MY PUZZLE!
    TOUCH MY PUZZLE ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE SORRY!
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME -- I QUIT! AND YOU SHALL DIE!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast