Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Exclamation Emerald Conspiracy UPDATE

Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach!

Bellwether Bill and I have compiled reports we have received about +Tchurvul from last Sar the 15th. Several brave souls had encountered +Tchurvul and he has been reported conspiring with a member of the Emerald Claw which some overheard as being named “+Derneal”. They were reported moving around Stormreach and threatening various tavern keeps, warning that they plan to bring in “some friends”.

The Coin Lords believe that this may mean a meeting of sorts between the conspirators. If this is true, I ask that everyone be extra cautious over this weekend. +Tchurvul had mentioned meeting on the 22nd, however after spotting several individuals spying on him, we believe they may have moved their meeting date.

We do not know exactly which tavern he plans to appear in with his “friends” nor do we know the exact time they will appear. House Deneith has urges everyone to venture about with extreme caution; these men are wanted by the Sentinel Marshals. If you see them, please report here directly as soon as you are in safety.

Further details available as soon as possible.

Default Fun = the Emerald Claw +Derneal +Tchurvul

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lawrence View Post
    +Tchurvul had mentioned meeting on the 22nd, however after spotting several individuals spying on him, we believe they may have moved their meeting date.
    Is this just meant to heighten the surprise or is this event being delayed?

I'm downright giddy with expectation. I've wanted a shot at +Turkey since he chickened out of showing up during welcome back weekend.
    Khyber Server - Disposable Heroes Guild
    Meepo - Human Paladin [15th] -=:=- Xilin Twojobs - Drow Elf Sorc [16th] -=:=- Strum Slythe - Human Bard/Rog [14th/2nd] -=:=- Phell d'Orien - Human Barbarian/Rog [12th/2nd] -=:=- Dokc Grimm - Dwarf Cleric/Paladin [9th/1st]

Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach!

Bellwether Bill and I have compiled reports we have received about +Tchurvul from last Sar the 15th. Several brave souls had encountered +Tchurvul and he has been reported conspiring with a member of the Emerald Claw which some overheard as being named “+Derneal”. They were reported moving around Stormreach and threatening various tavern keeps, warning that they plan to bring in “some friends”.

The Coin Lords believe that this may mean a meeting of sorts between the conspirators. If this is true, I ask that everyone be extra cautious over this weekend. +Tchurvul had mentioned meeting on the 22nd, however after spotting several individuals spying on him, we believe they may have moved their meeting date.

We do not know exactly which tavern he plans to appear in with his “friends” nor do we know the exact time they will appear. House Deneith has urges everyone to venture about with extreme caution; these men are wanted by the Sentinel Marshals. If you see them, please report here directly as soon as you are in safety.

Further details available as soon as possible.
    I head your warnings and my cohorts of my faction comply save one.
    Terrah feels that fears by others are warrented but do not apply to her. As much as I think her foolish she insists I read a letter in hopes it may reach this repriband.
    I have even caught her drawing black mustaches on the posters of him around town. *sigh* anyway here is her letter. *grumbles as he reads*

"Thank you for your kind warnings of your powers and meaningless taunts. I assure you that your claims of power mean little as they have obviously not met the bad end of my blades. Step lightly little hafling and prey your path does not cross me again I shall not be as courteos as I was before. By the way your kama that you...dropped looks nicely in my collection"
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one who sends it a res.
    Unrestricted free agent
    Khyber
    Characters - Terrah, Elayne, Shiado, Ranok, Rattchet

Cool

That darn Terrah!! I should of known she would keep my sharpie!! Hopefully we can finish 'decorating' all those posters b4 Sat (or Sar as the typo in OP says lol just harassing u all ) Look forward to seeing if I make it home from work in time for this event

Lynda
    Stupidity is an illness n this vorpal greataxe is the cure!!!
    Radyl MandonDalyn RandomBlayrn Rycie
    KyttenSweetyTrips BloodaxePurrfectKapow Ooops
    Dragon Order of Arcanix....Co-Quartermaster http://thedoa.guildportal.com

Exclamation Emerald Conspiracy UPDATE!!

We have new details concerning +Tchurvul and +Derneal!

Guard Healfdene overheard a couple suspicious individuals in the lower Harbor speaking with each other. In their conversation, he heard the name Tchurvul and Derneal slip out. As soon as they realized that Healfdene was nearby and may be able to hear them, they left, but not before they had mentioned the time of day that they plan on meeting at with others who would be "in full dress armor."

I believe these might be the actual times that The Emerald Claw will be meeting with +Tchurvul! While we still do not know which tavern they will be meeting at, we do believe we know *when*. Please exercise caution if you venture forth during the following times:

THELANIS: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 6:00 pm EST

ARGONNESSEN: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 7:00 pm EST

GHALLANDA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 8:00 pm EST

KHYBER: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 9:00 pm EST

SARLONA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 10:00 pm EST

If you do happen across this clandestine operation, please post your experience(s) so that myself and the Coin Lords can determine whether or not there is more to this than meets the eye!
    Last edited by Sir Lawrence; 09-21-2007 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armathia View Post
    That darn Terrah!! I should of known she would keep my sharpie!! Hopefully we can finish 'decorating' all those posters b4 Sat (or Sar as the typo in OP says lol just harassing u all ) Look forward to seeing if I make it home from work in time for this event

Lynda

Terrah hands out extra sharpies to all.
    "Here join me in making some mustache ladened +Tchurvul posters. They look kinda cute at least better than the original picture."
    Unrestricted free agent
    Khyber

We have new details concerning +Tchurvul and +Derneal!

Guard Healfdene overheard a couple suspicious individuals in the lower Harbor speaking with each other. In their conversation, he heard the name Tchurvul and Derneal slip out. As soon as they realized that Healfdene was nearby and may be able to hear them, they left, but not before they had mentioned the time of day that they plan on meeting at with others who would be "in full dress armor."

I believe these might be the actual times that The Emerald Claw will be meeting with +Tchurvul! While we still do not know which tavern they will be meeting at, we do believe we know *when*. Please exercise caution if you venture forth during the following times:

THELANIS: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 6:00 pm

ARGONNESSEN: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 7:00 pm

GHALLANDA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 8:00 pm

KHYBER: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 9:00 pm

SARLONA: Sunday, Sepember 23rd at 10:00 pm

If you do happen across this clandestine operation, please post your experience(s) so that myself and the Coin Lords can determine whether or not there is more to this than meets the eye!
    I can't seem to find what time zone Stormreach is in. I thought it might be GMT or GMT-3 but I wasn't sure. The phonebook (you know that part in the front with all the info) was completely unhelpful as it did not include the continent of Xendrik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milamber69 View Post
    Please forgive my personal attack, I was high on Platypus Venom at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselKing View Post
    I can't seem to find what time zone Stormreach is in. I thought it might be GMT or GMT-3 but I wasn't sure. The phonebook (you know that part in the front with all the info) was completely unhelpful as it did not include the continent of Xendrik.
    Stormreach is currently on GMT-4.
    Code:
     Sil - Human Paladin 14              Lava Divers           Tad - Drow Wizard 14
     Semolina - Elf Rog 13/Ftr 1             on              Rava - Drow Sorceror 7
     Riddikulus - Human Cleric 14          Khyber         Clamor - Warforged Barb 7
     Durum - Dwarf Ftr 10/Pal 3/Rng 1                Ridd - Dwarf Ftr 6/Rog 2/Pal 2

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselKing View Post
    Eastern time. (Turbine's HQ is on the East Coast of the U.S.)
    "Perhaps the end has not yet been written…”
    The Hand of the Black Tower Officer
    Najdorf, Assassin :: Keres, Vindicator :: Alekhine, Augur

"It's not 'Zerging.' It's an armed reconnaissance."

((fixed the times posted. Sorry for the confusion.))

Wanted by the Sentinel Marshalls tchurvul's Avatar

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ccheath776 View Post
    Terrah hands out extra sharpies to all.
    "Here join me in making some mustache ladened +Tchurvul posters. They look kinda cute at least better than the original picture."
    I am *NOT* amused!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tchurvul View Post
    I am *NOT* amused!
    "See he looks so cute with a mustaaach. Cute little hafling. Much more tame"
    Terrah laughs harder and slaps her friend Muckka on the shoulder as they both begin to laugh at their artistic work and walk back to the phoenix for some more drinks.
    "Don't worry friend, if you wish to offer your critique to my new painting I will be there in the tavern on your advertised date.....waiting."

Elayne stands crossing her arms as the sky once again booms with thunder, looking with a stare of displeasure. Terrah looks back and lifts her arms. "What?"
    Elayne "Its not wise to meddle in the affairs of the emerald claw"
    Terrah "Typical cleric talk, always worried. The gods favor me healer, worry not about me." Terrah whips out her massive glowing sword and whirls in step flashing her steal back and forth then takes a gold coin from her pouch, hurls it in the air and swings. The coin splits in two and lands on the ground.
    "Worry not for me healer.." Terrah smiles sheathes her sword and then passes by Elayne un-nerved by her warnings.
    Elayne sniffs and then growls "You are a fool!!"
    The night flashes with another bolt of lightning signaling the coming storm and Elayne knew more than just rain would follow it. She looked at the sign on the wall with the now defaced warning and grinded her teeth together then thought in her mind this will not end well
    Last edited by ccheath776; 09-21-2007 at 09:18 PM.
    Unrestricted free agent
    Khyber

Man It sells like fish, ohh wait fishing capital of us...that explains it.

I am *NOT* amused!
    amused or not if i show up your not leaving till i get your protecive wear or you spawn a dragon
    NO!! I wont correct my spelling/grammar, and yes I lack the power of typed word.
    Been to Ghallanda lately?
    Wanna have fun but not sure how? Here is your answer!

Quote Originally Posted by ccheath776 View Post
    "See he looks so cute with a mustaaach. Cute little hafling. Much more tame"
    Terrah laughs harder and slaps her friend Muckka on the shoulder as they both begin to laugh at their artistic work and walk back to the phoenix for some more drinks.
    "Don't worry friend, if you wish to offer your critique to my new painting I will be there in the tavern on your advertised date.....waiting."

Elayne stands crossing her arms as the sky once again booms with thunder, looking with a stare of displeasure. Terrah looks back and lifts her arms. "What?"
    Elayne "Its not wise to meddle in the affairs of the emerald claw"
    Terrah "Typical cleric talk, always worried. The gods favor me healer, worry not about me." Terrah whips out her massive glowing sword and whirls in step flashing her steal back and forth then takes a gold coin from her pouch, hurls it in the air and swings. The coin splits in two and lands on the ground.
    "Worry not for me healer.." Terrah smiles sheathes her sword and then passes by Elayne un-nerved by her warnings.
    Elayne sniffs and then growls "You are a fool!!"
    The night flashes with another bolt of lightning signaling the coming storm and Elayne knew more than just rain would follow it. She looked at the sign on the wall with the now defaced warning and grinded her teeth together then thought in her mind this will not end well
    Muckka falls to the ground unable to contain her laughter anymore.

"Silly halfling"
    High elder of the Keepers of the Arcane on Khyber
    Muckabelle Longstride 14/1 Rogue/Fighter Daomuck Moonshine 16 Wizard
    Muckka Sharptongue 16 Fighter Muckimus Prime lvl 14 wf Palley "It's Prime Time"

I am *NOT* amused!
    Well then I wonder if you'll be amused by this....

I'm a pretty girl
    "At the end of all things, let it not be said that I didn't pull the switch that killed us all."

...can determine whether or not there is more to this than meets the eye!
    OMG!! ROTFL! You now owe me a new Mtn Dew!
    forums.ddo.com : the comedic gift that keeps on giving!

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths Ward
    Then by the magic of the mighty ones, someone from Turbine swung the +5 Banishing Banhammer of Greater Cheating A**hole Bane and scored a Nat. 20.

Ooo..Ooo..I want to do one!

Vayden-18 Bard
    Vaydan-15 Bard
    Exceptional-15 Monk
    Vaeden-20 Wizard

Community Member

they had mentioned the time of day that they plan on meeting at with others who would be "in full dress armor."
    hmm any1 have any ideas where this might be?

Quote Originally Posted by B Notorious View Post
    Ooo..Ooo..I want to do one!

OK, now we have to kill him. It'd be a mercy killing but still a neccasary one. No clowns in stormreach!!!
    Keris-20Rogue Rahm-19Fighter Bodi-18Bard Uke Lele-20Bard Willoughby-17Rogue Ivey-20Sorc Efric-20Ranger Glaude-20FvS Hania-20Cleric Crezida-16Sorc Gespar-20Wizard Yorgo-11Barb Yurric-16Monk

Community Member

Most likely will be in one of the taverns that have an open brawl area.

So we can place that mustache on perminently.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast