Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

yes because the person(s) doing live events is the same one thats coding
    ~*Pita, Hinny, Laitriem, Badb, Pitabread~*

Gravis Negotium

Default is it over

is this over yet? put us out of our misery if it is please

Talking Recent sighting

Just saw him and his accomplice in the Rusty Nail on Thelanis. Same conversation as always, be back next Sar the 22nd. Very cool seeing this sort of thing, good job Sir Larry!

Default Saw him in harbor

He was in sneak mode walking down the steps to water works from the marketplace gate. He got to the bottmm and jumped into the water then disappeared. Couldn't smack him...tried as he walked down the stairs :-(.
    Arteriik - Level 28 Artificer/Rogue, Arteriika - Constant TR Artificer/Rogue/?, Eriik - Level 21 Ranger/Artificer, Cleriik - Level 20 Favored Soul/Rogue/Fighter, Eriikajoplin - Level 20 Bard/Ranger/Rogue. Lowbies: Artxeriika, Aneriika, Drueriik

Default Spotted again

Sneaking past Guard Jung, he climbed to the top of the steps by the Harbormaster's house and jumped off...disappearing.
    Arteriik - Level 28 Artificer/Rogue, Arteriika - Constant TR Artificer/Rogue/?, Eriik - Level 21 Ranger/Artificer, Cleriik - Level 20 Favored Soul/Rogue/Fighter, Eriikajoplin - Level 20 Bard/Ranger/Rogue. Lowbies: Artxeriika, Aneriika, Drueriik

Default +Tchurvul

Saw him walking around the harbor in sneek mode. He went down the stairs by WW, then up to the bank, jumped off, and I lost him.

Community Member

Default ???

whats this date in RL? Sar 19

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalblack View Post
    Yeh nevermind getting Mod 5 out, lets concentrate on this retarded ****.
    This is a no effort event to make it fun for players. If you are not interested, just don't post anything.

Mr. Halfling, Tchurvul, was yelling at someone named Derneal, for there being followed. That's all I know. And..ummm... I'm gonna go and hide now.. I don't care if I'm a 'forged and Tchurvul is maybe 30 pounds soaking wet, he scares me... I don't want to be turned into an undead 'forged.. *hastes self and runs for the Cerulean Hills*
    cookie? The end of the Pillsbury Doughboy
    "Bring back Tasty Yam. Bring back Tasty Yam" "It's ham Jag..." "Really?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lawrence View Post
    Attention heroes and citizens of Stormreach:

There have recently been a rising number of reports around Stormreach of +Tchurvul the Vulture and the Emerald Claw. The Coin Lords and I believe that the two may be planning a partnership which will bode ill toward our city and its surrounding allies.

Here is a likeness of what +Tchurvul was last seen to look like. If you find him, do not attempt to make contact with or approach him. He is to be considered extremely dangerous. If found, please post what you saw or heard here.

More will follow as soon as possible.
    TERRAH Rican's Encounter with +Tchurvul

Terrah looked up and around the city of stormreach just outside the pheonix tavern. She sniffed at the wind as the rain began to beat down again.
    It always rains here she thought She flipped her flowing black hair behind her head and went up to the door of the tavern. On the wall plastered as a sign was a clear announcement about some person named +Tchurvul.
    She ignored it and walked in ready to take her drinks and go meet up with her fellow Keepers before they made for the desert again in search of more riches.
    She raised her hand and waved to Ret sitting at their usual table along with the others. She walked forward and bumped into a short hafling, her strength was such that the little one bounced off but he recovered as did Terrah.
    Terrah didnt feel like apologizing as the little fool needed to watch his step. Suddenly the hafling turned and growled at her. Terrah suprised only smiled and laughed at the same time. She then pulled out her long falchion that glowed with a white light and spoke.
    "Move along hafling, you'll live longer."
    But the little man said nothing he only looked back and smiled then started grabbing at a weapon at its side. The face suddenly became clear to Terrah, +Tchurvul. Her weapon sensing evil glowed brightly and shook in her hand waiting to strike the creature down but she held it back. No need to roll heads in public specially when fighting was prohibited in the city.
    The one called +Tchurvul only smiled and Terrah smiled back knowing a secret pact, a line, had been laid down between them. It began to walk out. Terrah pulled a boot knife from her side and flung it through the air, the knife landed in the door just as the hafling reached for the handle to exit.
    Terrah smirked and then spoke. "Remember my blades well +Tchurvul, you will be crossing with them soon."
    Terrah smiled and turned her back to the thing then proceeded to walk up to her friends who were all standing around the table possibly ready to join in had the encounter gone nasty.
    Ret Spoke "Well what was that all about. Ehhh nevermind. So are we off to the desert tomorrow?"
    Terrah replied.
    Terrah laughed and then spoke. "No! I think I found myself a new friend. I believe I'll remain in town a little longer. After all I'm sure he'll be coming back for this.
    She approached the table and pulled the blade she had just lifted off +Tchurvul and threw it on the table.
    "I am thankful knowing a few thief tricks thanks to my good friend Snowwolf. They sometimes came in handy."
    Snowwolf leaning in a chair in the corner only smiled.
    Ret then spoke "Well if this one does come back looking for it, they will have one bad day when they do!!"
    The round of laughter around the table continued as well did the drinking well into the tonight. All along Terrah looked forward to the day when Tchurvul came back looking for his possession because she would be ready.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one who sends it a res.
    Unrestricted free agent
    Khyber
    Characters - Terrah, Elayne, Shiado, Ranok, Rattchet

Quote Originally Posted by Trapdoor View Post
    is this over yet? put us out of our misery if it is please

just go loot pop a few more times while others enjoy themselves doing this.

Honestly if it doesn't interest you then do something else and don't bother posting here.

I am sure all of us would like mod 5 to be in, but we know it is going t be at least another week, so either play along or play something else
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

I got greased in Phoenix Tavern.

It was all too quick though; I tracked him down twice but I still missed the show.
    <|| “Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate.” ||>
    AEsahaettr | AlfredSartan | Botharel | PeterMurphy | Weesham etc.

Does anyone know when they will reappear on Khyber?

22nd maybe?
    Shaamis is REBORN!

Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taur View Post
    mmmmm.... the flesh of fallen adventurers....

with sprinkles

lol
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Default Dates?

So, should we assume that the dates mentioned are for this month? Sar 22 = September 22nd? Or, next month?

Cool stuff Devs. It's things like this that can make the DDO world seem "alive".

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjal View Post
    So, should we assume that the dates mentioned are for this month? Sar 22 = September 22nd? Or, next month?

Cool stuff Devs. It's things like this that can make the DDO world seem "alive".
    Sar = September, I think so.

Sar is Saturday on the Eberron Calendar. Silly humans. Learn your game or get pwned!!!!!
    Now there's a Reaver Puzzle Solver for your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad available Get it HERE!

Community Member

Hmm Sar is Saturday and September 22 is Saturday.. connection or coincidence???

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heladron View Post
    Sar is Saturday on the Eberron Calendar. Silly humans. Learn your game or get pwned!!!!!
    Thanks Heladron.

For more on the Eberron Calendar (including a spiffy utility) check WotC.
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ebwe/20041129a

Exclamation c u there

Saturday September 22, kick axe
    To surf the chaos of life, maintain neutrality, but always promote a symbiotic relation with adversity.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast