Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kick the Midget

  1. #1
    Founder Ghoste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.
    Posts
    4,709

    Default Kick the Midget

    We got WF Night for lowbies of to a really good start this week. Between people fromthe roster, and others wanting to join, we had enough toasters show up to form 3 parties. The high level raid made 4 all together.

    While waiting for all the stragglers to join up, we turned the party into a raid group, got all the lowbies online to join up, and played some kick the midget in the marketplace. General chat was full of messages from dwarves and halflings saying stuff like "back off you brutes!!!!" Everyone had a lot of laughs, and Anabasis, the first one to successfully kick the secretly designated midget, won a +5 str ring.

    screenshot
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

  2. #2
    Community Member ChildrenofBodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    We got WF Night for lowbies of to a really good start this week. Between people fromthe roster, and others wanting to join, we had enough toasters show up to form 3 parties. The high level raid made 4 all together.

    While waiting for all the stragglers to join up, we turned the party into a raid group, got all the lowbies online to join up, and played some kick the midget in the marketplace. General chat was full of messages from dwarves and halflings saying stuff like "back off you brutes!!!!" Everyone had a lot of laughs, and Anabasis, the first one to successfully kick the secretly designated midget, won a +5 str ring.

    screenshot
    LMFAO!!!

    You guys had some trouble keepin up, I even had to come back and find you all hehe. Funny stuff.
    ARGONNESSON
    Ascent
    Quote Originally Posted by Handee
    You are the king of Delayed Blast Fireball.

  3. #3
    Founder Ghoste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChildrenofBodom View Post
    LMFAO!!!

    You guys had some trouble keepin up, I even had to come back and find you all hehe. Funny stuff.
    Ya, everyone really appreciated your sense of humor there.

    You are now the proud bearer of the title: "favored midget of the constructs"
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

  4. #4
    Community Member ChildrenofBodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    Ya, everyone really appreciated your sense of humor there.

    You are now the proud bearer of the title: "favored midget of the constructs"
    Are you being sarcastic? I got to make sure, and I never called you guys any names just for the record.
    ARGONNESSON
    Ascent
    Quote Originally Posted by Handee
    You are the king of Delayed Blast Fireball.

  5. #5
    Founder Ghoste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChildrenofBodom View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? I got to make sure, and I never called you guys any names just for the record.
    Lol, no. We appreciate your good nature in this. Originally, I created a dwarf character for this occasion, put the reward on him, and waited in a hiding spot in the marketplace for the contestants to find me (I never told them my char name, or race - just look for a midget). After the contest was over, and they kicked the stuffing out of me, I logged off to get back on my wf bard. When I got back, they were all so excited they didn't want to stop kicking midgets and go run a quest. That's where you came into the picture.

    The way to "kick" the midget was to run up to a midget you think might be the one, swing a melee attack at him/her, then open up a trade window. The trade window was so that only the first person to get there could do it, so no confusion as to who "kicked" the midget first. When one of the contestants found me and opened the trade window, I gave him the reward and he announced it to the rest of the raid party. As you can probablyimagine, there were a lot of confused midgets in the marketplace, what with all these warforged starting up all this aggressive trading with them.
    Last edited by Ghoste; 09-12-2007 at 11:47 PM.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

  6. #6
    Community Member ChildrenofBodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Well then, I guess I'll just put that in my bio

    EDIT: signature not bio hehe
    ARGONNESSON
    Ascent
    Quote Originally Posted by Handee
    You are the king of Delayed Blast Fireball.

  7. #7
    Founder Duplicate_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Americatown, USA
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    WF night was fun. Consider Chuck in.
    The entity formerly known as Chuck Norris of Argo.

  8. #8
    Community Member Khestral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Yes, it was a blast... I just need to make sure not to watch TV and hit autorun...

    Borganagain, I owe you pots!
    I don't need to walk on water when I know that I can run on wine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload