Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile

Didn't know anyone heard of our guild , But, very cool! As far as power gamers not so much we just have alot of people who have been playing for a while is all so if your with us and don't know the quest well we'll slow down for you. Personally, I don't know why people have a problem with slowdude, He's young so maybe people just don't take that into consideration. Anyway, Imphyy probably wasn't trying to make his caster sound like the best caster in the game . He just isn't very tactful at times lol ! But, thank you for all the good thinds you said about us!

P.S. By the way Alorious pvping me wasn't as easy as you thought it was going to be was it :P. Oh, before I forget if you want a picture of alorious held and level drained PM me

Cepter level 14 Cleric
    Raistlinn level 14 Sorc
    Rissten level 13 Fighter
    Wigspliter level 5 Barb
    Silestra level 2 Bard/2 Rogue

Officer: Beyond the Mind's Eye!
    Last edited by Rissten; 09-13-2007 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissten View Post
    /snip

P.S. By the way Alorious pvping me wasn't as easy as you thought it was going to be was it :P. Oh, before I forget if you want a picture of alorious held and level drained PM me
    Heh... I think I ran across those fights. Between the three of you, my poor little ranger didn't have much of a chance...
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Allorious View Post
    NP Milli, he's really not the offending type...was just a polite nothing I'm sure. You cant get more non-confrontational than Imphyy.

...And for the record....ALORIOUS IS THE BEST DAMN CASTER EVER!!!

Alorious couldn't hold up Walker's jock strap. By far Alorious is the worst caster in the game. Oh sorry about the kid thing getting in the way of your gaming, I promise I'll stop touching your wife. And for the record, "How is your wife and my kids."

Seriously, look me up in game some time, I miss your sparkling attitude.
    Charater Names: Jeryle, Jerforged, Gerforged, Raybur, Rayber, Raibur, Marreth, Merreth
    Classes Played: Thief Acrobat, Ftr, Barbarian, Cleric, FVS, Caster, Bard, & Monk
    Member of Synergia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12