Welcome to guild level 90!Kobold Konsortium (formerly , Tha Consortium)
Average Playtime: have members on usually 20 hours a day, seven days a week. iTyrant Seas is open 24/7.
Size: average 32 (active) accounts (currently level 90)
Raids We Do: all of them (teach Chronoscope, Tempest Spine, Vault of Night, Reaver's Fate, Shroud, Ascension Chamber, Fall of Truth)
Raids per Week: depending upon members desire, self motivated
Raid Loot System: it's just loot, offer to guild first, then then to roll and then we have lots of space in the vault if you don't want it. :P
Leader: Albertrax, Alyonna, Amandavae, Faiyaarashi , Tukerby, Uurlock, Fearmaker, Joammie, and Valgove last three on vacation
Recruiting: for the right candidates. Send in game mail to Alyonna.
What is the ‘Kobold Konsortium’
What is ‘the Kobold Konsortium’
con•sor•ti•um (noun): combination of player accounts for common purpose; an association or grouping of player accounts, usually set up for a common purpose that would be beyond the capabilities of a single member of the group.
Simply put, the Kobold Konsortium is a Khyber based guild that is formed for the benefit of its members, loosely knit and without many formalities.
(our simple membership rules)
We are a small, friendly casual guild of mature professionals. Nothing really formal. Family and Alt friendly.Simple guidelines:
- Treat others as you wish to be treated - be good ambassadors just by being courteous players.
- Kindly read the guild's Message of the Day (MotD). Has useful information and changes several times a week.
- If you are going to be gone for more than a week, please let us know via in-game mail or our private facebook group
- Facebook group participation is optional - but recommended; however participation required for officer status.
- Guild chest - no special rules. Not a trash bin. Both the Guild vault on deck 1 of Kraken iTyrant Seas and cargo hold.
- Have a question? Ask. Via guild chat, in game mail, facebook etc. We want to help you have fun!
- Most importantly - have fun!
- Please tell us if you have any other characters you wish to have invited.
- If you decide to leave the guild, kindly inform us via ingame mail or via Facebook or via email that you are and why. We want to improve.
- Kindly log in all characters at least monthly.
- We have first lifers who are new to the game, end game players, multi-life uber completionist tracked characters and everything in between. Real life comes first.
- Multi-guilding is frowned upon and we do not want (generally) members splitting their characters into multiple guilds. We understand this is unenforceable but still make it clear.
- Cargo Hold amenities - kindly renew as needed, and add if desired. Everyone's responsibility.