Thread: Lag!

Community Member

Default Lag!

*** is up with this LAG! Each server I try to log onto is having the same problems... Is it a server problem or something? I see no notices or announcements that relate to this, come on guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragslave319 View Post
    *** is up with this LAG! Each server I try to log onto is having the same problems... Is it a server problem or something? I see no notices or announcements that relate to this, come on guys...

Please, try to explain what type of lag you are getting, are you rubberbanding, not moving, or what.

It might help to post your DXdiag to better help you fix your lag problem.

I have seen no lag since the last downtime, except for some partywide lag in some quest, but not very often.
    Member of Mythical

Community Member

Severe rubberbanding. Started for me this morning, and still persisting. Attacks don't register, intermitten stalls, it's near unplayable

Trying to find the NSR HQ. Its out there somewhere.

Hmmm I haven't seen much of that expect when I just log in to a large zone with many mobs. (i.e. the desert then we run to Chains without killing much) Even then it is limited.

Is it your ISP?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlanni View Post
    Severe rubberbanding. Started for me this morning, and still persisting. Attacks don't register, intermitten stalls, it's near unplayable

sounds like you are having ISP issues, check your router, modem, and if you can have your ISP do a line check to see if there is anything messing up your connection.
    Member of Mythical

lol i love the very common sentiment that any problems someone might have with an online game.. MUST stem from the game itself and is never client-side!

just like when we call computers stupid for not working right... cuz you know... they're sentient and all

Aesch - Ranger 13|Paladin 3 ~ Aeschill - Sorceror 16
    You Cant Shake The Devil's Hand and Say You're Only Kidding.